Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611360 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Chrigo dear,your attention is needed (inbox) smiley
ChriGo: ...Phew!!! checking...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: Chrigo dear,your attention is needed (inbox) smiley
This is getting outta hand!!! Oga Justwise do something!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

*in robot's voice* Error detected...*echoes* the school is one of the best schools bro.

oook sir *saluting* ...Though in rankings its below Uni of Toronto, Uni British Colombia Uni of Alberta, SFU, Uni of waterloo, Uni of Guelph, Uni of Victoria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
tonyrero:
This is getting outta hand!!! Oga Justwise do something!!! grin
....Bro u think say na everyone go get yama yama mind like you?....We are talking TRV privately you are talking ban...how that one take relate...Leave me and my Miss bon dearie alone oo...you think say na everybody fit dey post every TRV issues here?....Miss bon dear, will check now.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro u think say na everyone go get yama yama mind like you?....We are talking TRV privately you are talking ban...how that one take relate...Leave me and my Miss bon dearie alone oo...you think say na everybody fit dey post every TRV issues here?....Miss bon dear, will check now.....
Ogbeni relax nah, na cos of woman u wan dey quarrel wif ur guy?? I nor hold una pls oooo, u can talk TRV privately and oda private tinz too..... grin Sorry Oga mi. Na jealousy....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
tonyrero:
Ogbeni relax nah, na cos of woman u wan dey quarrel wif ur guy?? I nor hold una pls oooo, u can talk TRV privately and oda private tinz too..... grin Sorry Oga mi. Na jealousy....lol
....Tot as much....Instead make u dey jealous my TRV u dey jealous woman grin.....SMH for you...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Tot as much....Instead make u dey jealous my TRV u dey jealous woman grin.....SMH for you...
........ChriGo Lee in love........
Oluwa is involved!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
tonyrero:
hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhaha grin omo i no no say u dey jealous u fit get yours na dem plenty yahpah for here. . . . . tonyero abeg take am eezy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahhaha grin omo i no no say u dey jealous u fit get yours na dem plenty yahpah for here. . . . . tonyero abeg take am eezy
The problem here is dat we don't knw who is who basically, everyone just dey post, no Gender identification! Anyways babes here shud send me a PM for PRIVATE TRV ISSUES grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Quantumfisika:

oook sir *saluting* ...Though in rankings its below Uni of Toronto, Uni British Colombia Uni of Alberta, SFU, Uni of waterloo, Uni of Guelph, Uni of Victoria

Yes boss! *prostrates* I didn't say it is the best, I said one of the best colleges.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: Chrigo dear,your attention is needed (inbox) smiley

cry Why the intimidation and oppression nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
lol how now?
Amefrica:

cry Why the intimidation and oppression nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
tonyrero:
The problem here is dat we don't knw who is who basically, everyone just dey post, no Gender identification! Anyways babes here shud send me a PM for PRIVATE TRV ISSUES grin
yes ooo any babe here should PM me too for Medical Issues lets solve it together PRIVATELY. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls anybody storming the embassy on tuesday? Abeg make we chat privately ooo like chrigo and miss bon lol

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: lol how now?

This has got to stop now angry You and your crush just dey make pesin dey think unnecessarily.. grin na wa for una ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
LOL
chidinmaaa: Pls anybody storming the embassy on tuesday? Abeg make we chat privately ooo like chrigo and miss bon lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

This has got to stop now angry You and your crush just dey make pesin dey think unnecessarily.. grin na wa for una ooo
....Amefrica....To read thread from page 1 you no go fit do...u go cum dey ask questions wey fit give person stroke.....haba!! Get busy and start reading through the thread and stop commenting on my TRV crush issues grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
chidinmaaa: Pls anybody storming the embassy on tuesday? Abeg make we chat privately ooo like chrigo and miss bon lol
....Lwkmd chidinma....Miss bon, u got mail grin....*winks*...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
yes dear, just replied my one and only (lemme save this one for inbox) grin
ChriGo: ....Lwkmd chidinma....Miss bon, u got mail grin....*winks*...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
flaiboy: Hello people. Big thumbs up to y'all for the great job you're doing here and congrats to all medical call-up and trv holders. For those of you that are still waiting and expecting, God will indeed favour u. I'm new here, but have been following this thread for some months now. Will be heading to MUN in Spring (May) 2014 for MASc in Environmental Systems Engineering and Mgt. I have a first degree in Environmental Engineering. Yet to apply for study permit. Will be doing that by 1st week of Dec. Lemme just say, I love the ENVIRONMENT!

Hello, Flaiboy
I am happy for you bro.
That is the course based program right? I am awaiting their response. I have written to them about joining for the September 2014 start.
I would like to get your opinion - I do not have an engineering degree, but the same program in uregina and ucalgary considers non-engineering candidates. However, MUN is the most preferred for me. Do you think they will listen to me?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Amefrica....To read thread from page 1 you no go fit do...u go cum dey ask questions wey fit give person stroke.....haba!! Get busy and start reading through the thread and stop commenting on my TRV crush issues grin.....

undecided undecided undecided duhhhh! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abeg any student of Memorial University of Newfoundland in the house? Make we relate pls, either UG or PG.

I've got some questions for una, Na beg i dey beg oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica: Abeg any student of Memorial University of Newfoundland in the house? Make we relate pls, either UG or PG.

I've got some questions for una, Na beg i dey beg oo.
.....Now u're begging peeps to cum chop stroke free of charge..lol...i for refer u to peeps wey dey go d schs buh mehn!! I dont wanna be charged for MURDER biko grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now u're begging peeps to cum chop stroke free of charge..lol...i for refer u to peeps wey dey go d schs buh mehn!! I dont wanna to be charged for MURDER biko grin....

You this man, them send you follow me nii..lol..? grin Abeg go meet your miss and let my fellow newfoundlanders answer me oo jaree grin Mr. Loverman
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ChriGo pls bro sorry I made d payment on 22/10/13 and I went to VFS on friday and met (reprsentattive)a woman there and she told me to follow thesame proceedure I use in paying for the $125 bros i weak dis is trying to pull my Spirit down But I will never, I went to thesame site login to my account but no lead for payment I'm going there on monday I pray God will guide me tru.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: @ ChriGo pls bro sorry I made d payment on 22/10/13 and I went to VFS on friday and met (reprsentattive)a woman there and she told me to follow thesame proceedure I use in paying for the $125 bros i weak dis is trying to pull my Spirit down But I will never, I went to thesame site login to my account but no lead for payment I'm going there on monday I pray God will guide me tru.
guy me sef dey go vfs on monday i wan go collect my paasport for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Ambey Congrats bro God is Faithfull and I tap into ur Goodnews.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now u're begging peeps to cum chop stroke free of charge..lol...i for refer u to peeps wey dey go d schs buh mehn!! I dont wanna to be charged for MURDER biko grin....
hahahahhahahahahhahaha abeg Chrigo no finish dis my guy nd no kill me with laffta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: @ ChriGo pls bro sorry I made d payment on 22/10/13 and I went to VFS on friday and met (reprsentattive)a woman there and she told me to follow thesame proceedure I use in paying for the $125 bros i weak dis is trying to pull my Spirit down But I will never, I went to thesame site login to my account but no lead for payment I'm going there on monday I pray God will guide me tru.
.....My bro are u sure the form you have with you is biometrics form? And not medics form?....You applied before Oct 23 so i think you shouldnt be doing biometrics..... Nicemax too applied almost same time as you and he wasn't instructed to go for biometrics.....On a normal day you're suppose to pay all fees($210) at once.....Please Capture the screen and paste here make i see am - chrigolex@gmail.com.....Just wana be sure.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
detolaa:
Did you do GRE or TOEFL

I did Toefl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: hahahahhahahahahhahaha abeg Chrigo no finish dis my guy nd no kill me with laffta
....No mind the guy....E dey look for sweet things buh E no wan work.....No info for Lazy man grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Amefrica:

Yea bro! smiley I sight you too. I can testify to their mind-blowing feedback too. Newfoundland all the way!

Hi, does anyone know the mode of tuition for UPEI and Memorial? Do I have to pay the school fees before I get the TRV?

Thanks loves!

I emailed the school within the week, I asked them this particular question and they informed me that all you need to pay prior to the release of your admission/acceptance letter is $100 application fee, they further explained to me that it is the requirement of the CDHC to determine how much deposit of your tuition you will pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.