Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,058 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613682 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....No mind the guy....E dey look for sweet things buh E no wan work.....No info for Lazy man grin....
Amefrica abeg just dey do ur iwn no mind Chrigo and him love story wit miss bon me sef dey jealous una sef infact any vacant babe in the ouz shld PM me for our Medical And TRV private issues
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tochium:

I emailed the school within the week, I asked them this particular question and they informed me that all you need to pay prior to the release of your admission/acceptance letter is $100 application fee, they further explained to me that it is the requirement of the CDHC to determine how much deposit of your tuition you will pay.
....God bless you my brother....Good to know u're working....Amefrica pls learn from my guy and stop asking strokish questions grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....God bless you my brother....Good to know u're working....Amefrica pls learn from my guy and stop asking strokish questions grin....
u get am bt make una no ket dis guy deport him self commot for this forum ooooo even tho sef i dey fear to dey read him question bt i dey also pity am tooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
please who is heading to niagara in the house...a brother got niagara and he is about applying for visa with a january start date,he needs help in submission. any assistance and guide will be appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sleem-B:
please who is heading to niagara in the house...a brother got niagara and he is about applying for visa with a january start date,he needs help in submission. any assistance and guide will be appreciated
....If na online ur Brother wan do then i wish him the best of God from Nairaland...Give him this link to guide him through the Online process www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

But if na paper route ur brother wan do then tell him OYO grin.....If ur brother got problems along the line with the online process then he can always visit here...Tons of peeps are here to help out.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
chrigo dear, something just came up(inbox) smiley
ChriGo: ....God bless you my brother....Good to know u're working....Amefrica pls learn from my guy and stop asking strokish questions grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tochium:

I emailed the school within the week, I asked them this particular question and they informed me that all you need to pay prior to the release of your admission/acceptance letter is $100 application fee, they further explained to me that it is the requirement of the CDHC to determine how much deposit of your tuition you will pay.

Wow!!!! I don't think there's gonna be need for the deposit since they offer automatic scholarship that covers a semester for all new students..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: u get am bt make una no ket dis guy deport him self commot for this forum ooooo even tho sef i dey fear to dey read him question bt i dey also pity am tooo
.....Lolzzz....Just trying to help him my brother....if he's not ready to do one or two work then i would be glad if he deports himsef back to the America Thread....check out his name na...Amefrica not Canafrica.....if he's really serious abt Canada he would do what i told him and start asking advance questions.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: u get am bt make una no ket dis guy deport him self commot for this forum ooooo even tho sef i dey fear to dey read him question bt i dey also pity am tooo

No pee bro!

Shey I collect ur gf nii? Why dis serious bashing nah?

Ambeyh: Amefrica abeg just dey do ur iwn no mind Chrigo and him love story wit miss bon me sef dey jealous una sef infact any vacant babe in the ouz shld PM me for our Medical And TRV private issues

grin Abeg people me sef the find a female prospective medics awaitee oo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: chrigo dear, something just came up(inbox) smiley
....Ehn ehn...I hope its gud news...Lemme check grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ChirGo is not a form is a message (Request) which states that I should pay $85 for biometric and click on View Checklist where I will upload it for fast processing and check ur mail and give me ans please bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin chrigo and miss bon

ChriGo: ....Ehn ehn...I hope its gud news...Lemme check grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ ChirGo waiting for ur reply in my box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: @ChirGo is not a form is a message (Request) which states that I should pay $85 for biometric and click on View Checklist where I will upload it for fast processing and check ur mail and give me ans please bro.
....Dont panic my brother...We go resolve the issue by God's grace.....i don see ur mail....Seems ur case na 1 in a million case....Dnt wori God is in control....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ChriGo Amen I believe my God and I have faith that is for Good I will send u all d required details just update me when u get there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: @ChriGo Amen I believe my God and I have faith that is for Good I will send u all d required details just update me when u get there?
...Okay i will...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uche27: @ ChirGo waiting for ur reply in my box
....U got a new mail bro...Get bk to me asap....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Uche27: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Email or in MyCIC account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Nimakor If u hav a degree in any of the sciences, I think dey'll ask u to take some qualifying courses for 1semester to improve ur know in engineering. Wat did u study @undergraduate level?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
flaiboy: @Nimakor If u hav a degree in any of the sciences, I think dey'll ask u to take some qualifying courses for 1semester to improve ur know in engineering. Wat did u study @undergraduate level?

Biochemistry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
flaiboy: @Nimakor If u hav a degree in any of the sciences, I think dey'll ask u to take some qualifying courses for 1semester to improve ur know in engineering. Wat did u study @undergraduate level?

Flaiboy.
Please can i chat have a with you ...one-on-one? I am so keen on careering in Env.Eng.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nimakor:

Flaiboy.
Please can i chat have a with you ...one-on-one? I am so keen on careering in Env.Eng.

Thank you

Ok bro. Send me a pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
please no one should try to hack my mailbox oo, be warned grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi...anyone goin to /is in British Colombia?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: please no one should try to hack my mailbox oo, be warned grin
....Miss bon dear..dem no fit....hackers back off....dey wana use a brute force attack on ur box.....dnt wori u're safe.....just dont click on any strange links dey send.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Quantumfisika: Hi...anyone goin to /is in British Colombia?
Hopefully going to that province by January, what's up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
miss bon: please no one should try to hack my mailbox oo, be warned grin
that was what was ringing in my mind bt i no go do am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Afo1k: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
ChriGo: ...Phew!!! checking...
U dint reply d mail I sent to u dis morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Afo1k: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Accept my invite on bbm now...damochewinner
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afo1k:
U dint reply d mail I sent to u dis morning
....i replied na... make i just reforward am biko....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ambeyh: that was what was ringing in my mind bt i no go do am
...U fit?...Why not try dat with ma acctn grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ oye-oma, @rily 2000, @Ambeyh congratulations to y'all. more good news to follow next week insha Allah!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.