Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. (561 Views)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
It is really becoming so alarming to keep reading about the rate at which this silent killer: Diabetes is getting increase in majorities of adults this days; this calls for adults to be alert and careful about the type of lifestyle they are living so as to increase their life span.
Well, if you are a victim of this, you are not alone as you are about to discover 5 simple ways you can manage diabetes that if followed consistently, you will be able to manage diabetes to minimum.

To read more click the link below

http://muzikhitz9ja..com/2013/10/5-simple-ways-you-can-manage-diabetesby.html
Re: 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by Dreal1247: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Go and buy a bicycle. Make sure u side bicycle for not less than one hour everyday. Ensure that sufficient sweat comes out of ur body. Then eat the right diet. I bet you b4 six months, u might be running shortage of sugar in ur system. I wish u the best.
Re: 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dreal1247: Go and buy a bicycle. Make sure u side bicycle for not less than one hour everyday. Ensure that sufficient sweat comes out of ur body. Then eat the right diet. I bet you b4 six months, u might be running shortage of sugar in ur system. I wish u the best.

THANKS FOR THE INFO
Re: 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by 50calibre(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dreal1247: Go and buy a bicycle. Make sure u side bicycle for not less than one hour everyday. Ensure that sufficient sweat comes out of ur body. Then eat the right diet. I bet you b4 six months, u might be running shortage of sugar in ur system. I wish u the best.

Rubbish!! Diabetes is not about the sugar level in the blood, it's about the pancreas not producing any or enough insulin & therefore leading to unregulated blood sugar Levels.

Bearing in mind there are two types of diabetes, exercise won't help you cure your diabetes, however what it will help you do, is reduce the sugar levels in the blood at that particular time ( which insulin shots can do ), promote blood circulation, keep unhealthy weight off.

Finding a balance with diabetes is tricky, starve yourself of sugar or exercise too hard, you fall into hypoglycaemia, take in too much sugar, don't exercise enough, you fall into hyper.

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
50calibre:
we need more creative comments like this
Rubbish!! Diabetes is not about the sugar level in the blood, it's about the pancreas not producing any or enough insulin & therefore leading to unregulated blood sugar Levels.

Bearing in mind there are two types of diabetes, exercise won't help you cure your diabetes, however what it will help you do, is reduce the sugar levels in the blood at that particular time ( which insulin shots can do ), promote blood circulation, keep unhealthy weight off.

Finding a balance with diabetes is tricky, starve yourself of sugar or exercise too hard, you fall into hypoglycaemia, take in too much sugar, don't exercise enough, you fall into hyper.
Re: 5 Simple Ways You Can Manage Diabetes. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
hlipsrsealed eundecided a lembarassed tangry hcry section

(1) (Reply)

Source / Solutions To Unfaithfulness / Colombian Woman Accused Of Selling Virginity Of 12 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.