Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age (7235 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is / These 14 Celebrities Were Caught Red Handed / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by thomasina: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013

Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Really?
But, what am I supposed to feel?
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by Chicolee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Botox

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Plastic surgery, botox, restulin etc. Anybody can remain 'ageless' as long as they're spending money to achieve it.
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by segzicres(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Where are the other 13 celebrities?
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by druid06(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
dominique: Plastic surgery, botox, restulin etc. Anybody can remain 'ageless' as long as they're spending money to achieve it.

Exactly.
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by marymarcel009: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
segzi cres: Where are the other 13 celebrities?
abeg help me ask am
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by 3ace(m): 5:32am On Oct 14, 2013
segzi cres: Where are the other 13 celebrities?
Seeing that link up there, I don't think you need to be told what to do. I hardly click their links too but this piece of information is worth it. But OP, you should have differentiated the pix with "old" and "new". Looking at the pix, I was confused as to identifying which pix is the new ones. Some of them even look better now than they were in the past. Then, you shouldn't have assumed everybody knows their names. Na only Will Smith, Halley Berry, Ll cool j and the black guy in bow tie I sabi for dia. Whatever they are doing/taking to remain young is working for them. Nice piece of information.
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by 3ace(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2013
dominique: Plastic surgery, botox, restulin etc. Anybody can remain 'ageless' as long as they're spending money to achieve it.
On a second thought, it could be their nature. Some people just naturally age slowly. Look at Teju though you're right about what you said. Most American celebrities do so many things with their bodies.
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by thomasina: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2013
@3ace am sorry about that but am not d owner of d site. Am just a fan of d site and I only try to share any interesting story I see on d site. But if you could post that same comment on the site I believe the site owner will see it and make amends. Thanks
Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by debbynicky(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Let me help the OP post the remaining pictures
Will Smith- definetly don't think he has any work done on his face. He's 45 ( The first pic Op posted)
Pharrell Williams - don't think he has done any procedures. That's all him He's 40
Halle Berry - Not too sure if she's had work done but she sure is looking good at 47
Jaime Foxx - Don't think he has any work done on his face. He's 45
Jennifer Aniston- Maybe in recent times but she still kinda look the same. Shes 44

Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by debbynicky(f): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kate Winslet - She does not look like someone that would have work done but hey you never know. She's 38
Enrique Iglesias - doubt if hes has work done on his face. He's 38
Kate Hudson- She's 34. She does not seem to have work done for now, her mum did have some botox treatment she might decide to follow her mother's footsteps
Joseph Gordon-Levitt he's 32

Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by debbynicky(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ewan McGregor- He's 42.
Rob Lowe- Hes 49
Liv Tyler - shes 36
Elijah Wood- Hes 32

Re: Photos Of 14 Celebrities Who Have Refused To Age by debbynicky(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Last one
LL Cool J- he definetly has no work done on his face He's 45

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- / Snake Swallowed A Child / OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.