Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings (25894 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by druid06(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Babafaros:

mtschewww

It's *hiss*
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by adebayo201: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Babafaros: Super Eagles Bleep up seriously,They won tho,they are jst playing @slow pace,Imagine Mikel Trying 2 Dribble 3 playerz
no tell say u be Barca fan oh!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by toluxa1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
The only clearly incorrect rating is that of Igiebor.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Babafaros(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na Chelsea ooo
adebayo201: no tell say u be Barca fan oh!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Babafaros: Then next time speak Good English
druid06:

It's next time converse with perfect/proper grammar.
Babafaros: Then next time speak Good English

No!! U are both wrong..... The correct one is - try to conversing with good english
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by druid06(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by druid06(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Paroman:
No!! U are both wrong..... The correct one is try to converse good english

Proper grammar.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by midnitestar(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2013
@udilson, U are truly drunk.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Babafaros(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2013
midnitestar: @udilson, U are truly drunk.

Abi ooo
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by YoursGEJ(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2013
nosa igiebor 4/10. the person wey write this rating go tell us wetin him dey high on

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Ninilowo(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Paroman: but oduamadi played a perfect game today na. I remember watching him and victor moses jink past the ethiopian defence with such ease time and time again in the 1st half of the match leaving their defenders mesmerized. This rating is so unfair joor.
Dont mind the OP..........copycat. I saw the nonsense on Goal.com Naija or warrever. Hw would someone not rate a whole Nosa Igiebor that changed the tempo of the game?
From the source he copied from, no mark or rank was given sef.......copycatta (as my children would say)
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Ninilowo(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2013
udilson: Nairaland don become home of all tribalistc regoinalist i don see y on your post u dnt use 2 erase dose dt comment infavour of d south bt all u see northerners is as terrorist illetrate go nd ask ur fathers during 1900 we hav our economic system;method of ruling nd all sort we u scum we wering leaves
Lobatan.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Ninilowo(m): 12:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
nosa igiebor 4/10. the person wey write this rating go tell us wetin him dey high on
He z high on goal.com bizness wey no concern am
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by ifyalways(f): 1:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Moses should be 2,Mikel 6, Igiebor 6 and Odumadu(sp) 3.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by born2boink(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2013
I don't want to comment
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Chanchit: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2013
born2fuck: I don't want to comment

Better. Cos no b f**k them dey fu*k here.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by niggaguy: 3:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Original Content
[url]http://sweatbuzz..com/2013/10/7-things-we-learnt-from-nigeria-vs.html [/url]

Feel free to comment.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by delson2k: 4:17am On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] wink tongue lipsrsealed eagle all d way oooooo
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2013
That was a fantastic performance from the Ethiopians. I salute them. They were just unlucky, they deserved a least a draw from that match. They had superior play, but inexperience on the part of a defender that committed unprofessional foul, and 2 moments of brilliance from Emenike, cost them the game.

I think Saladin Said and all their midfield and forward players deserve a 7.

Also, the altitude obviously told on our players. I saw a jet-heeled Musa strggling to run, an Oboabona panting as early as early 2nd half, a Moses so tired. Not a good game from Nigerians (except Emenike), but I can pardon them.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by lovelyronke20(f): 5:21am On Oct 14, 2013
I actually thing I agree with you..
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by mooregan(m): 5:42am On Oct 14, 2013
I think Enyeama deserves better than 5/10. He made good saves a couple of times. U know its not easy not to concede when ur team is performing very poorly.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by ibto75(m): 6:02am On Oct 14, 2013
We should learn to be original as posters ortherwise we should quote the reference or source of our article. Most of the content of the rating was copied directly from goal.com and the poster never made any mention of this. It is a bad act pligiarism.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Abbey2sam(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Based on what was this rating done?

Jobless op
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by omicron(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
www.uselucentral..com/2013/10/player-rating-ethiopia-vs-nigeria.html?m=1
You copied goal.com verbatim and instead of acknowledging them, you put your own blog link as if you were the one dat produced those ratings. You had Better be original!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by hardbody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

It's next time converse with perfect/proper grammar.

Does a monologue amount to a conversation? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by ebenezerdreal: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Refree 9/10 Nig Coach 8/10 Eth Coach 7/10
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by 99100(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Ogenyi Onazi 5/10?,6.5/10
Obi Mikel 5/10?,7/10
Ahmed Musa 5/10?6/10.
Nosa Igiebor deserve a 6/10 for being d game changer
@op,u will make a poor analyst.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by chucky234(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2013
udilson: An trying 2 crave my anger
Na on top NL you want to pour your mumu anger abi,try am if I no send better resounding hot e-slap close your ugly pathetic face.
Ewu fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by dericardos88: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Jarus: That was a fantastic performance from the Ethiopians. I salute them. They were just unlucky, they deserved a least a draw from that match. They had superior play, but inexperience on the part of a defender that committed unprofessional foul, and 2 moments of brilliance from Emenike, cost them the game.

Also, the altitude obviously told on our players. I saw a jet-heeled Musa strggling to run, an Oboabona panting as early as early 2nd half, a Moses so tired. Not a good game from Nigerians (except Emenike), but I can pardon them.
abeg pardon them. For me, they played well. The pitch and even the weather was not friendly, that the Ethiopians had to go for water break...
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by hdcforumcom(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Adexchelsea19: what's this 1 sayin pls

The dude is a complete disgrace nairaland. Period!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by chucky234(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Bias rating, no Nigeria player deserves 6 let alone 7 because the Ethiopians outplayed the Eagles throughout the entire duration of the match,the timing of their runs and passes were accurate.
Igiebor,Emenike and Enyeama scored 5 while the rest fared below 5, Mikel could only manage a single pass in 90mins yet rated 6.
Certainly SE worst performance since Keshi was appointed coach,we won yes but we were lucky.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Jarus: That was a fantastic performance from the Ethiopians. I salute them. They were just unlucky, they deserved a least a draw from that match. They had superior play, but inexperience on the part of a defender that committed unprofessional foul, and 2 moments of brilliance from Emenike, cost them the game.

Oga, I was expecting to see your players rating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding / Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss / Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.