Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34500 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by sirugos(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
GudluckIBB: Whatsapps Oscourf
may God help you.

4 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Codedrock: Which kind silly question be this? 2go is meant for those people using nokia C1 and co. Even back in they days then when i joined 2go in 2010 i hated it like hell and even still does my rank their should senior or sometin. 2go is full of small boys and girls. Bunch of immatures
kai... walahi u just put everything on mind down

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by fuckluv(f): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
otijah: as u ugly reach u dey find who go add u, for ur info we don't do such here ooo
grin grin cheesy grin This guy u get bad mouth sha o! I had to quickly go and check the guy out.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by antifat(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Team2go...add meah VYKTOUR94
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by jonescyras(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
......None but NAIRALAND.....
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by bunmioguns(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
whatsapp
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Bravoosii: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Seriously?? You dishonor whatsapp by comparing it to 2go. Not to sound condescending but the majority of people who use 2go is enough to discourage one from using it. Razz children who cannot construct a proper sentence. While whatsapp has its downsides, 2go is nowhere near it.

3 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by agehero13(f): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
i prefer watsap
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hatewhatsapp, u cant hide and chat. Its just to open. U can choose ur presence on 2go.
Also, allows me to get small cute bois with hairy assss to yanshhhh.
2go rocks, naijagay room and mens lounge na elele cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
ALL OF THEM!!!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Britzdon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
omo see question....even a blind man can see d differences between the both...whatsapp abeg.even ma young cousin of 12 dey 2go
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by UsaNumber: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatapp all the way. I provide u.s number so u can even connect with u.s folks either on whatapp or 2go. Chech out usacallsms.com
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by 4reigningqueen: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
That 2go of a thing has been hijacked by every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna.Especial secondary school boys and girls.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Chukkasy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Watsapp, anytime, anyday, anywhere...mb or nt, ur msgs wil stil enta..offline msgs too. audio & video sharing. 2go pple wil jst b adding u anyhow

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Keffebabe(f): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatsapp on point..instantly message
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Raymonbell(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Comparing 2go to whatsapp is like comparing death and sleep
whatsapp all de way

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Capableben(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
o boy i don hammer frontpage
*champagne mode*
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Codedrock: Which kind silly question be this? 2go is meant for those people using nokia C1 and co. Even back in they days then when i joined 2go in 2010 i hated it like hell and even still does my rank their should senior or sometin. 2go is full of small boys and girls. Bunch of immatures
Exactly, so many kids on 2go.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tiarabubu: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
whatsapp all the way jor!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by benkings(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben: o boy i don hammer frontpage
*champagne mode*
wetin u win

MTHC!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go used to be a sweet thing, but since the turn of the year, only amateurs con dey
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Capableben(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chukkasy: Watsapp, anytime, anyday, anywhere...mb or nt, ur msgs wil stil enta..offline msgs too. audio & video sharing. 2go pple wil jst b adding u anyhow

embarassed
Chukkasy: Watsapp, anytime, anyday, anywhere...mb or nt, ur msgs wil stil enta..offline msgs too. audio & video sharing. 2go pple wil jst b adding u anyhow

u mean like whether mb dey or not
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by lanrexlan(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
You can receive offline messages on the new 2go version 3.7.It comes with notifications.

4 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
#Teamwhatzapp say ai
#Team2go say na..

This thread is nt worth my opinion
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by drdams: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go is characterised by juveniles, irritating status update. They day I explored their rooms, it was nauseating.
D graphics - babish, d alert tone- babish. Many tins sucks dere.

I stopped using it since 2011.

@ OP , ur long cherished dream came to past. Uve been lamenting on ur oda thread abt ur post nt being on fp. Na tym to go give testimony for church. U must b 1 of dose juveniles. Abeg sell dat ur c1 , gada money by fairly used C3.

Stop to dey compare Okada with Car.

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Capableben(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
benkings: wetin u win

MTHC!
namesake benkings
capableben
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
2go na. Cos it allows me to get small cute bois with hairy assss to yanshhhh.
2go rocks, naijagay room and mens lounge na elele cheesy cheesy cheesy
**SMH** gay chasing small boys!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Valto(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
u can recieve instant offline message on 2go..2go application av been revamped, its no longer the old 2go u used to know..
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by udytex: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go is full of illiterates, spoilt kids n worthless human beings....if u doubt me try entering one of nasty, devilish room...gush..it sure disgust me...OMG!!!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
lanrexlan: You can receive offline messages on the new 2go version 3.7.It comes with notifications.
yeah, but the new 2go version that gives offline message does not work on all phone.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by benkings(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben:
namesake benkings
capableben
nah!

Am simply benkinqs nt benjamin or benson or benedict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / . / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.