Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34502 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Ojestas(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Not now dat 2go has bn dominated by those maturing secondary schl boys and girls,,it used to be fun though...whatsapp seems better
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatsapp all d way some ppl are obssesed wit dat ƒƮȼƙɨɲ 2go star wat dey dnt knw even if u reach d ultimate some wit novice will someday meet u in dat ultimate....mcthewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Valto: u can recieve instant offline message on 2go..2go application av been revamped, its no longer the old 2go u used to know..
but does it work on all phone?

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by imperiouxx(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatsap, I like dey go. undecided
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by waxdude: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
lik duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by youngbu(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fat lie! U! U wey dey chat 15hrs per day.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by marymarcel009: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Capableben: Both are mobile messenger/chatting apps madly popular in Nigeria

Which of the them do u prefer. I knOw u might like both dearly but which do you prefer? shocked
na hw u go dey tek SLEEP compare DEATH.What's App all WAY

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why ar u guys talking like dis? u'ar comparing 2go nd whatsapp.2go is an interactive applicatn dat is downloable to all mobile and p.c devices,it has alot of features that makes it users friendly, it gives room 4 everybody to chat and connect wit others on fb,gtalk, mxit,etc no matter ur age/ethnicity.Even there brand name "2go" is the best keyword.2GO IS BETA AND MAKE LIKELY BE THE BEST IN COUPLE OF YEARS COZ THEY AR UPGRADING

6 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Valto(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chukkasy: Watsapp, anytime, anyday, anywhere...mb or nt, ur msgs wil stil enta..offline msgs too. audio & video sharing. 2go pple wil jst b adding u anyhow
nobody will add u anyhow if u dont visit any of the 2go rooms.. U can add ur real friends with their phone number on 2go. The same way u add ur friends on whatsapp is the same u add on 2go. If u dont need numerous friends request from unknown people, DONT VISIT 2GO ROOMS. I bet should whatsapp av numerous chat rooms like 2go, it will be exactly the same

4 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Bright2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
1 of the above! grin
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kenneth205: Whatsapp Is Better!! Add me on BBM:- 21C9268F
am a ghost, please accept my request.............lmao!
some people ehhhhhh with such effing effontery got the mind to post their numbers just to chat.na wao
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wether 2go is 4 kids or secondary skul name it, I dnt kia. So long as communication hv took place dat is my concern.

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
hahahah...i love whatsapp because you will know if the guy has read your msg..u will know when last the guy came online..hahah..no hididng place...whatsapp makes it possible for you to chat with any body you like once u know his number...e.g i was able to chat with a commissioner just cs i accidentally saw his number. @go on the other hand..i love it, cos when am new to a place, 2go makes it very esy to find friends in that zone, just go to the room called "places"....2go also helps me go to rooms...meet strangers, talk to strangers...act anyhow i wanna act and let out my anger or joy and feel relaxed at the end of d day without worries, cos its obvious nobody knows who is who, its a good place to let off ur emotions...2go works best on any samsung touch screen...exceot for the media transfer issues...BUT i love whatsapp the most..why?? becasue their is absolutely NOTHING like FRIEND REQUEST...ahahahha
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Valto(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: Exactly, so many kids on 2go.
mature people are on 2go, quit visiting 2go rooms.. Add ur friends by ur phone contacts..

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hate 2go to pieces. cool
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
I lik 2go b4,but nw whatsapp is nw my oga at d top
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
I feel watsapp z jex veri nyc cos it even ensures privacy 2 an xtent!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by benkings(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
Why ar u guys talking like dis? u'ar comparing 2go nd whatsapp.2go is an interactive applicatn dat is downloable to all mobile and p.c devices,it has alot of features that makes it users friendly, it gives room 4 everybody to chat and connect wit others on fb,gtalk, mxit,etc no matter ur age/ethnicity.Even there brand name "2go" is the best keyword.2GO IS BETA AND MAKE LIKELY BE THE BEST IN COUPLE OF YEARS COZ THEY AR UPGRADING
by their post u shall know them........awon c1 grin

3 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
kglamour: 2go is for the kids, especially secondary students.
WRONG SIR. Most of the frnz i av on my list ar elderly ppl,i av directors of parastatals,officers,senior civil servant and more,an applicatn dat gives room 4 everybodi is the best.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by simdam500(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go... by d way Am i d only person watchin GUS... Smh
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Valto(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
udytex: 2go is full of illiterates, spoilt kids n worthless human beings....if u doubt me try entering one of nasty, devilish room...gush..it sure disgust me...OMG!!!
i bet u will still view it the same way if whatsapp av numerous room format like 2go. Quit 2go rooms and add ur friends via ur contacts. Stop blabbing.. tongue
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by benzzyno(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
BBM....!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by jefflittlecent(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go is just a test for fone browser, its not a match for whatsapp, not taalking of dos cheap infants der.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Valto(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: but does it work on all phone?
do u expect instant internet enabled notifications to be achieved on most java phones
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Godwin978(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
though i have whatsup on my phone here but i hate usin it sha not evry time i use it i wil say 2go is far better dan whatsup cus u can use any colour of ur choice to post a mesg an dey have d most users dan whatsup whatsup me08169283995
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Swiftboy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
I dont consider whatsapp as a social medium cos you can only chat with people in your life! 2go on the other hand,you can chat with people you dont know and make new friend from any part of the world. All of you yearning dusts are clueless cos 2go now runs on android with better services.whatsapp is way too simple,no chat room,no nothing. If I want to chat with my family members alone,i'll log on to facebook! 2go All the way!

2 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by jvera(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatsap o wetin b 2go
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
benkings: by their post u shall know them........awon c1 grin
MR MAN am grateful wit any name u called me sir but by the way if am using a nokiac1 its none of ur business sofar we'r accesing dsame Nl. talkless..am not using such a phone.am just trying to educate u a little here, Most of u condeming an applicatn here can not even code a page.......I PITY U SIR

3 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tajsagay(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
BBM: my gf cant stalk me unlike whatsapp where you open the app for one second and the whole harem knows you are online... last seen at 11:07pm BBM all the way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / . / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.