Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34503 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Datruggedman: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Codedrock: Which kind silly question be this? 2go is meant for those people using nokia C1 and co. Even back in the days then when i joined 2go in 2010 i hated it like hell and even still do my rank their should be senior or sometin. 2go is full of small boys and girls. Bunch of immatures
4 ur mind nw u are matured,ryt?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Datruggedman: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
MOORCH MOORE: Why not who are you supporting ASSU or Federal Government... Mtcheeeeew
i dey support ASSU NT ASUU Hahahahahaha
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by lawak: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Codedrock: Which kind silly question be this? 2go is meant for those people using nokia C1 and co. Even back in the days then when i joined 2go in 2010 i hated it like hell and even still do my rank their should be senior or sometin. 2go is full of small boys and girls. Bunch of immatures

u mean it's like nairaland?

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Michelle55: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
i prefer none ooooo.......gat lots of tins to do with ma precious tym sha like tending to ma kids and husband grin grin grin grin........na which chat wey pass dat wan? cool cool
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by akinkevin9(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
whatsapp is far better if it doer not expire again
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Gaco(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Biko, who's comparing matured Whatsapp with childish 2go? Abeg ooo!
Can you compare Keke Napep with Ford Ranger?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by antontech(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
I receive offline message like whatsapp with on my android fone (tecno l3)
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by sinade1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have used both. WhatsApp is better. 2go is java based, can't even instal it on my iPhone.

2go is now past tense, while WhatsApp is continuous tense.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by nairaland22(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
omode n se

Meanin?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tushargoyal357(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
You should give a try to kik messenger... you can also use it on your windows Pc with the help of this blog.... http://kikforpcmessenger.com
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by mujahid777(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
lol..we actually once debated this grin
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by techsparkhub: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jumia Blackfriday 24th of November is near and there's gona be lot of people that will order things, don't be left out so i decided to prepare a blog post with tips attached and link required to purchase once it's 12am�
Discounts Starts from *12am*
Just *few hours* left to the blackfriday event

*JUMIA BLACKFRIDAY 2017 – UP TO 80% OFF DATE & TIPS TO WIN THE BLACK FRIDAY EVENT*
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday-2017/

Also learn how to make money on blackfridays
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/make-money-black-fridays/

Kindly share the post to appreciate the write-ups�
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by sureinfo: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Capableben:
Both are mobile messenger/chatting apps madly popular in Nigeria

Which of the them do u prefer. I knOw u might like both dearly but which do you prefer? shocked
Which 1 be 2go,abeg whatsapp beta by farrrrrr

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / . / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.