Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34504 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Policewoman(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Capableben: Both are mobile messenger/chatting apps madly popular in Nigeria

Which of the them do u prefer. I knOw u might like both dearly but which do you prefer? shocked
2go is for babies and d immature. I prefer whatsapp.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by richieadams(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=arcbabe]i prefer 2go because their you can meet with people from different location but whatsap is ur contact
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2013
ozaro: if u were among the first users of 2go, u'd understand what I'm tryna say here.... I would totally pick it over whatsapp then.... there were very little rooms then... no one had to buy go credits and there were reasonable ppl then. the games room was somewhere I especially liked..... but as many ppl here have said 2go is now full of immature boys and girls who want nothing but sex chat and scam and all that. it's absolute crap now.
The first set of people that registered on 2go will know that 2go has been downgraded with kids especially the jobless kids(I'm ones jobless on 2go) now I understand much better. The way some kids even chat with you will make you wanna exit the 2go app, my star is ultimate on 2go and the only thing I do on 2go is too meet new 'matured' friends and chat with my friends on list.

The thing about 2go is you can't share voice note or videos even to save someone profile pic is impossible, they need to upgrade on that.

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Chukkasy(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Afta my mb, i'll stil come & buy go credits...mtcheew
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by opylas(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2013
nairaland22: I prefer 2go to whatsapp. i prefer nairaland to facebook.. And i luv nairaland more dan other internet sites.

omode n se e

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by opylas(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Ayoolapaul90: Pele ti e
grin
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by opylas(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Ayoolapaul90: Pele ti e
ha! eyin ni sir, e se sir grin cheesy
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Iykopee(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Policewoman: 2go is for babies and d immature. I prefer whatsapp.

Its obvious many dont understand the importance of having a messenger that connects with people not of ur immediate surrounding. Both messengers are ok but 2go gives more room to connect with people. even whatssup has kids on rampage just d way u find 2go when u step into rooms therein.

I had seen the downside of 2go but i must say that, one chooses what suits him. Its beta to avoid certain chats and crop of people on 2go. There's a provision to add friends from ur contacts if all u had wanted is privacy and maturity and to cut short long story, there's notin wrong in 2go. the only wrong tin is u and i perception.

2 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by donphilopus: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
lol...true tho'

Whatsapp is still the MAjor ish...
Btw,was FACEBOOK ever off of 2GO?
yea, because then if i put my Facebook details, they would say incorect password/username, but they've verified it for everybody sha
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Iykopee:

Its obvious many dont understand the importance of having a messenger that connects with people not of ur immediate surrounding. Both messengers are ok but 2go gives more room to connect with people. even whatssup has kids on rampage just d way u find 2go when u step into rooms therein.

I had seen the downside of 2go but i must say that, one chooses what suits him. Its beta to avoid certain chats and crop of people on 2go. There's a provision to add friends from ur contacts if all u had wanted is privacy and maturity and to cut short long story, there's notin wrong in 2go. the only wrong tin is u and i perception.
on 2go you will see multiple fake user, but on whatsapp it doesn't happen.

Kids are much on 2go because it can be downloaded on small java phone which their parents bought for them, not like whatsapp.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by bobolekepee(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Team WhatsApp +2347037846404
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by mimifavour(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Kids are over much on 2go, you will just be receiving Frd request frm kids of 11 n 13.most of de pple der are frm 16yrs downwards. Just annoying.

I go wit whatsapp Especially my voice note wit my boo. grin cheesy
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by everyday: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
whats app of course
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Andresemy: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
I prefer 2go ooo! Because it is cheaper and faster
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by namdyz(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
2go is now been used to scam unsuspecting user.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Situation: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2013
buaaahhh!!! grin i dey gidi gba for whatsapp tinz..international calls wey be say cost like sh*t, I go jus jeje le tell my kiddy-pie to block me online And make free-day/night calls(voice notes)...the day she get my scoop, she self hail the package
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ademega(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
These are two incomparable social media ... They are far from each other
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Xplicit1(f): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
In 2go u can chat wit people u don't kno or ve'nt meant, it's more of a datin site but in whatsapp it's only those u ve on ur contact dat u already kno u can chat with.

In short, i'll say dey are different - whatsapp is for sendin sms while 2go is a chatin/datin site. But dis days it's only amateurs u find there in 2go.

@ op, I can't really say for sure d one I prefer, cos in a way dey re for diff. Purpose.

For those sayin 2go is 4 those dat use Nokia c1 & all of dat, it's not true, cos there is 2go interactive for andriod userz. Dat u'll b notify once u've a msg.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by PTAwal: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2013
they are different types of social networks and operating in different ways. in whatsapp you can only chat with the person whom you wish to chat with. but in 2go ones you enter the chat room, you are for every body.i think whatsapp has more class when compare to 2go. so i go for whatsapp.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Gwekzy: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2013
Which kind baseless thread be dis How U go Compare Emenike n Torres Re U a learner Watsapp all d way
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by emzeeboss1(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp all da way... 2go is too PUERILE
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by lanrexlan(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
tintingz: I missed does days when kids are not ranting on 2go but now so many kids, I still visit 2go rooms tho, just to meet new friends and chat.

Btw my star is Ultimate on 2go cheesy
Your phone don suffer then grin,away things.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Sike(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whatsapp on point!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Talk2nanro(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
what kind of immature comparison is this, i know a child also opened this thread, imagine comparing almighty whatsapp with childrens 2go. u should be comparing whatsapp with bbm and not that 2go nonsense
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by FBS: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
enter Viber. hehehe. cheesy
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by havilaLAGOS: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
na kids full 2go... and it's a time waster. I prefer whatsapp because.I don't need fake friends
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
bros. The day u recieve offline MASSGE, abeg hw u feel? E sweet?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
I registered on 2go and i kept receiving messages from girls asking for recharge card in exchange of nude pictures of themselves in return. i uninstalled the program immediately.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
lanrexlan: Your phone don suffer then grin,away things.
Lol grin I registered on 2go when it first came out.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
rapsodeep:
bros. The day u recieve offline MASSGE, abeg hw u feel? E sweet?
No, e delicious grin
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Sabotage4700(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
both jarreeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / . / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.