Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10177 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2013
The only people i will recognize are those from the romance section Adaobi, Ogugua, Sexkills, achukwu, itsmodella etc. But the people i would have loved to give a sound knock are in the politics section and don't have their pictures on their profiles. I'll also not want someone to find me out first. I want to be the one to recognize dayokanu and not the other way around. That's why whenever i'm using a public computer to browse Nairaland, i'm always careful about people standing behind me cos they could recognize my username.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by michealade(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Normal normal.wassup wassup!ok sum mite wana date me females tho coz we self kelli handsum
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by spoilerx: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2013
I offer em a plate of akpu
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by PECO4KING(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2013
Na beat I go beat am.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by yemi2plus(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2013
I met over ten nairalanders last month in KSU. They were very friendly and encouraged me to continued writing. We should be mindful of the words we use against one another in this forum; you don't know who you're dealing with. I'll like to met Mynd in person sha, I won treat e fucck up.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Say hi, small chat and live goes on.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Penissucker(f): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2013
I will give the handsome male a French kiss kiss
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
PECO4KING: Na beat I go beat am.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by mbourie(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
I WILL SAY WELCOME MY INSULT MATE........... grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ATMCARD2(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2013
I hv neva seen any,but if i do...i wl ask if he or she is a Garri or end time group....and will offer d person alomo. grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by topshore(f): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2013
How u wan tey recognise a fellow nairalander sef in d first place. abi dem don dey issue Nairaland Id.Card? grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by BabaAlabi: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Seun- him must drop small ting for d boys
Adaobi- smack her bum and run away.
Sexkillz d albino-ask him if sunlight affects his sight then slap him and peacefully walk away (sun no go allow am recognise me)
Yuzedo-na today today we must visit im banana iceland mashion.
Texanomaly- Ask her to marry me (green card tins)

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
If I see a nairalander I will ask have you eaten today?lol!!ok on a serious note I will just say hi to the person and if possible have some little chat and wil make sure I know the person username before I continue chatting with the person because if na person wey we get e-fight I go just free am sharp sharp,lol,won't do that just kidding,I have a good heart
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Adonis4u: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: I've never seen any, I'd love to grin I doubt some of them would have the balls to act the same way in reality as they portray themselves on here

Who told you that? Anyway, try me and see. A trial will convince you.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2013
I met two Nairalanders Gbogbolet and Erimakosamuel offline, we greeted and chatted with one another. It was fun shaa...
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by randwise(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Eeja Nla01: I prefer to be approached than to approach.
me too.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by sCun: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: We've got about 1.2million nairalanders. That means I must have met some inadverntely. If it's a face I recognize, lucky you.
with some people having up to 10 accounts, that figure should be more like 400 thousand

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2013
If such person is one with a good sense of humour, I can indulge him/her. But if not, na bone I go bone am!

Don't like boring pple angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by GentleMimi: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: If I meet a female Nairalander,first thing I would do is to squeeze her b.reasts! angry

And if it happen to be a male,I would just exchange handshake and move on! undecided
u d*ft gaaan. Wish u cld cross paths wif me. Guy,ur life will neva remain d same again! U hv no respect for female folks,u disgusting male chauvinist.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Penis sucker: I will give the handsome male a French kiss kiss
aww that's so sweet of u!!wash!!!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2013
yemi2plus: I met over ten nairalanders last month in KSU. They were very friendly and encouraged me to continued writing. We should be mindful of the words we use against one another in this forum; you don't know who you're dealing with. I'll like to met Mynd in person sha, I won treat e fucck up.
@bolded,Professor,how far? Shey you notice your grammatical blunder? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Being me,i will walk past you without turning back,i might give you one or two stares,bt uha,that's all....i'm sorry ~oluwa is involve.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Rejoice5000(f): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
if i see any both male or female if u ever quoted my post wrongly i will arrest the person immediately.straight to court sharp sharp.hahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by dabrake(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
I see them everyday. 6 are my tight friends, same department, same level. I know some others.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by afamjb: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
I cant wait to meet any nairalander....we will ball like mad...we go snap picture tire
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by FoxyFlow(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Ehm... I would really like to meet with some Nairalanders though I have received text messages and calls from a number of them which I appreciated a lot. They were all wonderful. Some even calling to discuss business with me grin grin

I have so many people I will like to meet but una know na... The distance between two communities in Abuja is really far and there aint no way I am travelling outside Abuja to meet a nairalander.

If you are within my axis, holla at me sha. My number is right there on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.