Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10179 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
fuckluv: As if u've ever seen my picture cheesy cheesy tongue
wink
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
xtiana4: I will hug, kiss, romance them and say: " hey nairalander[color=#990000][/color] kiss
I'm sure you are just bragging. The moment you see them,you would start screaming "I'm a virgin".
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by trolling(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
A Nairalander is a typical Naija man or woman, so what's the big deal,
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wait o! Who is a nairalander? And wetin be nairaland?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmmmm one day o, while i was on a keke from Douglas to Nkworji(in Imo state), i looked at the phone screen of the lady sitting next to me and i discovered she was posting a comment on nairaland. I was surprised and i also brought out my phone and logged in. She also noticed i was a nairalander afterwards. It was interesting sha but i didn't get to know her more becuase i was just a few distance away from my bus-stop. It was really interesting and funny.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ifihearam: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Some had the privilege of meeting me sha.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifihearam: Some of had the privilege of meeting me sha.

what wrong has English language done to deserve all this?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ecolime(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Peeps from the job/vacancies section see well during tests, interviews etc.. An average nairalander is just your typical next door neighbour.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
I will greet 'em
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
nadia_SA: I will greet 'em
I saw and recognized you yesterday but did not call you. Sorry for that.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by GentleMimi: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chukwuemeka007: Hmmmmm one day o, while i was on a keke from Douglas to Nkworji(in Imo state), i looked at the phone screen of the lady sitting next to me and i discovered she was posting a comment on nairaland. I was surprised and i also brought out my phone and logged in. She also noticed i was a nairalander afterwards. It was interesting sha but i didn't get to know her more becuase i was just a few distance away from my bus-stop. It was really interesting and funny.
really? Do u stay close to Bilgram schl rd near d new hotel?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Tuntheycr7: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dnt wana meet anybdy again jawe. D last two ladies I met were so so huglee while d first guy a big scammer.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
topshore:
okayyyyyyyyyy! na u be dat. i don remember. sebi d place na Eko Hotel and Sweet Suite grin
Yesssss! Saw u too, sebi na u put on agbada on top canvas grin grin

But seriously, bros no dey dress like dat again o angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na normal tin na,jst like you meet normal people. Say hi,hang out,have fun and move on.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Makapounse(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
I have some nairalanders in my area . But there are some , i ll like to meet offline . If i see them i ll be happy , handshake, embrace him/her
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by tosingcfr(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
I would ask him/her ''Are u garri or ETT crew?'' If yes,EOD I will just smile and continue the conversation
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Tuntheycr7: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifihearam: Some of had the privilege of meeting me sha.
***fainted
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
mayten30: wink
wink wink angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by GentleMimi: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
dabrake:
You will do nothing. Stop bragging. You overrate yourself a lot.
park one side! U underrate urself. Go figure.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by simplynola(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Inside the creek wey u dey?
Rejoice5000: if i see any both male or female if u ever quoted my post wrongly i will arrest the person immediately.straight to court sharp sharp.hahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chances are you meet @least 1-5 NLer ewryday without even knowing it... They no dey put am for head na. The thing be say peepz no dey lyk log into NL 4 public, U no won hear slap 4 ur face na( e.g hia, so na u b this? Na u be pagan9ja?...U don die!) lol. @pagan, no offence bro juz kidding.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
One of my friends caught me red-handed at home, little did i know he was also a member. I begged him not to let out. grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by simplynola(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
You call Guinea Conakry oversea, when you can even enter bus there from Ikotun or Agege
rokiatu: I met one oversea in Guniea Conakry one month ago. He caught me red handed on nairaland. grin grin grin He was quite a gentlemen. We talked for quite a while. He even told me his nairaland username but can't remember now.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by 3kay945(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
I will give a damny look especially if they were those GeJ apologiees cool
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Waspy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
I won't like to blow my cover tho...Who fancies meeting those bigots in Politics section or the fanatics and atheists in Religion section or the countless gays, bis and lesbs, in Romance, the oversabis, the ETT crew, the Garri crew, the FTC crew?...Yuck!! It would just be best , me knowing them, and them not knowing me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by adepojuis: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Met some already,but will still lyk 2 meet more especialy frm d religious sectn.pple like obadiah,alfa seltzer,goshen etc.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
D guys would get d same reactn al new guyz get(ooo na u b dat? Hw far na), buh d ladies *winks* i'd walk up 2 ha nd say 1st 2 Comment!! B4 givin ha an End Tym Hug, den we'd go out 4 sum #freshair
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ronadeola(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
...it's good 2 b togetherly united as nairalanders...but,hw does 1 knw a fellow nairalander?_Is it written on d face...ans plz..??_ grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by drealdoc89(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

I haven't met anyone offline before tongue
Is that to say you are always indoors 24/7 undecided
adaobi123:

I haven't met anyone offline before tongue
Is that to say you are always indoors 24/7
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm patiently looking forward to meeting Insincere 9jerian, the moffo is a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Waspy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
On a second thought, it might be mind blowingly awesome...Imagine meeting Dyt as the wife of a Deeper Life church Pastor, or Idowuogbo is ur church sis coord, or Mynd is a midget, or you meet Onila at nite along Allen av., or SincereNigerian is a card carring APC member or Ikwerre Militant is actually slow....name it. It would be awesomely awesome grin
Waspy: I won't like to blow my cover tho...Who fancies meeting those bigots in Politics section or the fanatics and atheists in Religion section or the countless gays, bis and lesbs, in Romance, the oversabis, the ETT crew, the Garri crew, the FTC crew?...Yuck!! It would just be best , me knowing them, and them not knowing me.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by drealdoc89(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
simplynola: You call Guinea Conakry oversea, when you can even enter bus there from Ikotun or Agege
grin
simplynola: You call Guinea Conakry oversea, when you can even enter bus there from Ikotun or Agege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Top 10 Cheapest Data Plan Code - June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.