Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10180 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by ibkgab001: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
I saw Seun somtimes ago in Ota ...I saw mukina inside BRT ...Afam4ever in Ibadan still searching for PAgan,littlebaby and fuckluv grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by dabrake(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
u d*ft gaaan. Wish u cld cross paths wif me. Guy,ur life will neva remain d same again! U hv no respect for female folks,u disgusting male chauvinist.
You will do nothing. Stop bragging. You overrate yourself a lot.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Vivly(f): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: @bolded,Professor,how far? Shey you notice you grammatical blunder? cheesy
No vex
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2013
BabaAlabi: Seun- him must drop small ting for d boys
Adaobi- smack her bum and run away.
Sexkillz d albino-ask him if sunlight affects his sight then slap him and peacefully walk away (sun no go allow am recognise me)
Yuzedo-na today today we must visit im banana iceland mashion.
Texanomaly- Ask her to marry me (green card tins)
grin grin grin grin Badt guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2013
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.we will slug it out like this@Op

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Sexkillz d albino-ask him if sunlight affects his sight then slap him and peacefully walk away (sun no go allow am recognise me)

angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2013
I met one oversea in Guniea Conakry one month ago. He caught me red handed on nairaland. grin grin grin He was quite a gentlemen. We talked for quite a while. He even told me his nairaland username but can't remember now.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: For real?? Okay,what would be your reaction when you meet Afam face to face for the first time? Would you proceed to plant a kiss on his lips? wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Odunharry(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
if na seun na to stop im car,tell am make im cme down then gve am 24lashes 4 nyansh..lolz..

190 na knock..
Sexkillz na black eye
Ogugua na hug
swt tease kiss
dayokanu na slap 4 constantly hatng of d epl

Menta pipu plenty 4 nairaland,infact na to carry dm go Yabaleft..

To any membr of Garricrew,give d persn a paint rubber of ijebu garri.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by xtiana4: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
I will hug, kiss, romance them and say: " hey nairalander[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by igbsam(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2013
I met with one and i got scammed by him....HIS NAIRALAND USER NAME IS "EWET" The dude collected money to help me purchase a multilinks modem and up till now, he has refused to pick my calls or respond to my several messages. He looks gentle and calm facially and i was fooled by that, didn't know he was a bloody hungry scammer on suit and tie. Be careful and be weary of people you meet here.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: No vex
What?? I am quite sure you didn't quote me well. Check the post again.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: I've never seen any, I'd love to grin I doubt some of them would have the balls to act the same way in reality as they portray themselves on here

yea some...buh not me
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by cordss(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2013
i havent met any in person actually, but i will really love to

i live at the lagos island, wont mind hooking up with someone, girls, guys(no homo)....

so anyone who feels same can mail me and we see how that works...

meeting new people is actually my hobby cool
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
topshore: How u wan tey recognise a fellow nairalander sef in d first place. abi dem don dey issue Nairaland Id.Card? grin
grin Just like when I went to EKO hotels for the International Fashion Exhibition which was advertised here on NL. I can't but help wondering how many Nairalanders I've come across. I just smiled within me grin grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by hayordelevic(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
temi4fash: wat so special abt seeing an human being......

I wont b surprised if some pple are the opposite of wat dai seem to be online
Did u say "an human being" Or is it my eyes?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by crackhaus: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
I definitely know what I'm going to say if I meet her offline, that face of hers is stuck to the back of my mind so I'm sure I'll recognize her if we come accross ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Met a few
Good, bad, baddest
Hung out, drank, movies, clubbing all sorts
Had the best of times with them
Hoping to meet more sha
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
u d*ft gaaan. Wish u cld cross paths wif me. Guy,ur life will neva remain d same again! U hv no respect for female folks,u disgusting male chauvinist.
It's surprising that you didn't saw the humour in that post. I was joking. For once,which man,with his sense,would have the ball to grab any woman's b.reasts just like that? Tell me! People like you have low sense of humor. For your info,I'm not a male chauvinist. I hate insults. I hate insulting people and I hate people insulting me. I won't pick an argument with you again.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by switdil(f): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Nairaland is lyk my second home
Ll love to meet other members
Esp the friendly ones n do som talking n laughing
Lyk I always do with my sis
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2013
I've partied with makeuplover offline.
Chatted to a few girls offline as well

Not really interested in knowing people offline to be honest undecided
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2013
hayordelevic:
Did u say "an human being" Or is it my eyes?

d use of english language dis days z very Scary
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Talk na! sad
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by juman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
If I meet Musiwa1, Musiwa2, Musiwa3, MusiwaA, MusiwaB.......Musiwa1000 grin I would ask why so many Musiwa(s) are embdded into one Musiwa? grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
ibkgab001: I saw Seun somtimes ago in Ota ...I saw mukina inside BRT ...Afam4ever in Ibadan still searching for PAgan,littlebaby and fuckluv grin
U can stop searching now. Here I am grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
fuckluv: grin Just like when I went to EKO hotels for the International Fashion Exhibition which was advertised here on NL. I can't but help wondering how many Nairalanders I've come across. I just smiled within me grin grin
I saw you that day!!!!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by yuzedo: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
iterator24: Will kill Musiwa with extreme prejudice if I meet him
Fuckme!!!

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
dabrake:
You will do nothing. Stop bragging. You overrate yourself a lot.
Don't mind her. She just got mouth to brag.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Bizibi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Delta boys no dey dull on dat level,we are real during chat discussions and a gal will get the same on online chatting and physical chattin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by topshore(f): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
fuckluv: grin Just like when I went to EKO hotels for the International Fashion Exhibition which was advertised here on NL. I can't but help wondering how many Nairalanders I've come across. I just smiled within me grin grin
okayyyyyyyyyy! na u be dat. i don remember. sebi d place na Eko Hotel and Sweet Suite grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by fuckluv(f): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
mayten30: I saw you that day!!!!
As if u've ever seen my picture cheesy cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures / Top 10 Cheapest Data Plan Code - June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.