Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? (4685 Views)

What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
@ xyneris I see you are the Crowned Prince of all your foolish friends because you have decided to take your foolishness a step further.
And all the crude ways you guys describing here just goes a long way in showing how you take care of your pubic hairs.
UNCIVILIZED BUSH MEN
Chai! E pain am oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
I no fit laugh . Well, we are just helping you out @blogger.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
I've never really done this before for fear of infection or me accidentally cutting my balls in the process.
But I think its time to get rid of that 21yrs old worth of thick black hair (my GF has complained enough).
So what do you guys think is best and safest way of removing the hair down there?
shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, I desist from using any sharp object e.g razor blade, shaving stick et'all to avoid story that touch cheesy
I rather use my barbing clipper. This is safer cos you'd hardly sustain a cut and it helps me NOT to obtain a clean shave(I like my pubics to retain some traces of hairs like you obtain lowcut in your head during barbing), although once in a blue moon I use shaving stick albeit carefully to scrape the ball sack and edges. tongue

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by borie4u(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
@op
i advice u use a long scissors like tailors own. I mean d long sharp ones so that u can fortunately cut off ur pe*** while shaving the forest surrounding ur mansion.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Xynerise, why evuls na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lmaaooo @ funny comments on first page!
And as expected the Antelope my inlaw leads the way.

**covers face in shame** embarassed
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
kofsy: Xynerise, why evuls na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just trying to help a neighbour cool
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by xynerise: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ishsoph: Lmaaooo @ funny comments on first page!
And as expected the Antelope my inlaw leads the way.

**covers face in shame** embarassed
My friend go and shave grin

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^ E never grow sir! cool

How was your day. Ain't happy with ya bro.
Just come to the derailers paradise make I treat your fvckup angry
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
@ xyneris I see you are the Crowned Prince of all your foolish friends because you have decided to take your foolishness a step further.
And all the crude ways you guys describing here just goes a long way in showing how you take care of your pubic hairs.
UNCIVILIZED BUSH MEN
Come on shattap! Mumu! At ur age,u no sabi how u go trim dat nasty azz Amazon u dey carry down dia? My friend, sprinkle petrol on d damn thing con light am with ciga. Ewu Syria!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slowpois0n: OP.
Why going through the stress of shaving? just apply small petrol and light it with matches. save urself the stress of cutting and burn the damn thing to ashes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U guys are BADDDDDDDD
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
Na that one e go use rub the place after e barb finish to avoid bumps on his ''down there'' grin
Na so! grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Kosigift(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rotfl! Chei! U guys are mean cry cry
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, I desist from using any sharp object e.g razor blade, shaving stick et'all to avoid story that touch cheesy
I rather use my barbing clipper. This is safer cos you'd hardly sustain a cut and it helps me NOT to obtain a clean shave(I like my pubics to retain some traces of hairs like you obtain lowcut in your head during barbing), although once in a blue moon I use shaving stick albeit carefully to scrape the ball sack and edges. tongue
Finally a sensible n civilized human.
I thought as much about the razor thing which is why I actually came here to seek matured minds..but you see what I got on the contrary.
Thanks joor

5 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by firetrap(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
op please don't mind the other posters, it a very sensitive place and must be taken care of. I shave thrice a week and I do it with a shaving stick albeit the cleanest shave I've ever had was done with using hair removal cream. but in ur case I believe the best was to go would be to have THAT YOUR COMPLAINING GIRLFRIEND CHEW IT OFF. SINCE SHE WANTS TO SEE IT GO THE BEST SHE CAN DO IS CHEW IT SINCE SHES BEEN DOING THAT ALREADY WHILE GIVING U HEAD
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by homesteady(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
firetrap: op please don't mind the other posters, it a very sensitive place and must be taken care of. I shave thrice a week and I do it with a shaving stick albeit the cleanest shave I've ever had was done with using hair removal cream. but in ur case I believe the best was to go would be to have THAT YOUR COMPLAINING GIRLFRIEND CHEW IT OFF. SINCE SHE WANTS TO SEE IT GO THE BEST SHE CAN DO IS CHEW IT SINCE SHES BEEN DOING THAT ALREADY WHILE GIVING U HEAD

Chei! Your own come worse pass gringrin

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by kolidave: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
The tip of a sharp cutlass..... Buh first apply relaxer and haircream to make d place softer be4 shaving. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come on shattap! Mumu! At ur age,u no sabi how u go trim dat nasty azz Amazon u dey carry down dia? My friend, sprinkle petrol on d damn thing con light am with ciga. Ewu Syria!
Hey don't you have clothes or plates to wash or food to cook for your hubby or sumtin?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Tuntheycr7: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Acid
U mean conc. Hydrochlorotetraoxosuphate (vi) ?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by switdil(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
21yrs shocked shocked
Chaiiii
Dis wan pass evil forest sef
Cream no go do anything there o
D hair na virgin e go thick die
Na dat knife wey mallam dey use skin pple hair go do am
But OP
U sef dirty
E no dey itch u
Na wa
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
U mean conc. Hydrochlorotetraoxosuphate (vi) ?
Dat kian tin grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by lasunray(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mod, Pls move ds to joke section. my ribs...can't stop laughing.
@op. I ve asked a friend ds same question.
I ve a small clipper that I use.
I was using shaving powder b4. but its not advisable cos of the chemicals.

1 Like

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:

Hey don't you have clothes or plates to wash or food to cook for your hubby or sumtin?
I dey wait make u come wash na! Bush meat! angry
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
lasunray: Mod, Pls move ds to joke section. my ribs...can't stop laughing.
@op. I ve asked a friend ds same question.
I ve a small clipper that I use.
I was using shaving powder b4. but its not advisable cos of the chemicals.
shaving powder? Ha! U sure u still dey er£ct so? lipsrsealed
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey wait make u come wash na! Bush meat! angry
you for tell am say you wan cook but na bush meat you wan cook and na for him FOREST you wan catch the bush meat.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Jideh9ty(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op, the problem you got yourself in is not been able to ask questions correctly.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Dannyxy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls guyz stop insulting the op.bro i would advise u first of all par-boil the hair with hot water,then peel the hair off...as simple as that nd it would be as smoth as a chicken..{na joke oh}
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by maxjax(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dannyxy: Pls guyz stop insulting the op.bro i would advise u first of all par-boil the hair with hot water,then peel the hair off...as simple as that nd it would be as smoth as a chicken..{na joke oh}

grin cheesy tongue shocked Lwkmd4h0

abeg post some screenshot
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by daddysgurl(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
U guys are really funny but please take it easy on did poor op. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by lasunray(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: shaving powder? Ha! U sure u still dey er£ct so? lipsrsealed

you wan test am? grin
Idowuogbo: shaving powder? Ha! U sure u still dey er£ct so? lipsrsealed

you wan test am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) / The Role Of HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS In Nigerian Health Sysy / Health Ministry Considers Compulsory Breastfeeding Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.