Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? (4683 Views)

What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: Op, the problem you got yourself in is not been able to ask questions correctly.
And what is wrong with d way I asked dis very simple question?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey wait make u come wash na! Bush meat! angry
Please kindly refer to my previous post to u...trouble maker!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op, I use a lawn mower. You should try it too angry
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
Na that one e go use rub the place after e barb finish to avoid bumps on his ''down there'' grin
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Jideh9ty: you for tell am say you wan cook but na bush meat you wan cook and na for him FOREST you wan catch the bush meat.
Dannyxy: Pls guyz stop insulting the op.bro i would advise u first of all par-boil the hair with hot water,then peel the hair off...as simple as that nd it would be as smoth as a chicken..{na joke oh}
Lwkmddddd!!! Nairaland has turned to Crazyland cheesy cheesy

Smh
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by adepojuis: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op,y dont u just add relaxer and then gel,or betterstill go get brazilian or peruvian weavon,so it could look much more attractive.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:
^^^ all these fools above me...who sent you people?
Now its not like I don't know that there are many ways of shaving down there..but I was hoping your thick skulls would be able to decipher that this is actually the problem...hence my asking WHICH IS THE BEST AND SAFEST WAY.
Vagabonds
i cant stop laughing, why cant ppl at times give D anwser to question than to start spreeing rubbish and nobdy among them will try to change it. If u have nt talk thats how D thread will end.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:

Please kindly refer to my previous post to u...trouble maker!
Which post? undecided
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kaycee7: * Pukes all over the thread after reading bolded part.* Op, goat get sense pass your babe.
Hey watch it u retar.ded bast.ard...if u need someone to insult, insult ur sisters at home n leave my girl outta this...imbec.ile
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:

Hey watch it u retar.ded bast.ard...if u need someone to insult, insult ur sisters at home n leave my girl outta this...imbec.ile
Lwkmd! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Laugh wan kill me. I wanted to hear smthing reasonable abt D issue. Becus whn in Jss a friend has told me NO to barbing D pp hair. It said it as if it is forbidden or dangerous to health.
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which post? undecided
Go n take care of ur hubby id...what else do u want me to tell u?
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
@messi j dnt mind them...especially that xyneris n this id...simply put, they are natural-disasters
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:

Go n take care of ur hubby id...what else do u want me to tell u?
I'm here to help na! angry grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ishilove: Op, I use a lawn mower. You should try it too angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by obainojazz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
op dont mind them jare..since you have not shaved for 21 years...the place will look like a forest..so i will advice you to bring some hungry goats in your area..they will eat it for free...wont cost you a dime....cheers... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
USE kitara chinese sword and glabbers
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
obainojazz: op dont mind them jare..since you have not shaved for 21 years...the place will look like a forest..so i will advice you to bring some hungry goats in your area..they will eat it for free...wont cost you a dime....cheers... cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by dejijohns(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
I swear dizz best thread eva, I don nearly lauf shit 4body...
@OP, plz desist frm givin furda info bou U nd ur gf intimate actns, if nt, ur bashing jst start...
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm here to help na! angry grin
Ya...obviously
I've never seen u contribute nicely to ANY thread on this forum...razz babe..
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
obainojazz: op dont mind them jare..since you have not shaved for 21 years...the place will look like a forest..so i will advice you to bring some hungry goats in your area..they will eat it for free...wont cost you a dime....cheers... cheesy cheesy
Roftlmaoooooo!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by obainojazz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Roftlmaoooooo!
hope in gave a good advice mam embarassed embarassed
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
blogger1.0:

Ya...obviously
I've never seen u contribute nicely to ANY thread on this forum...razz babe..
Lolz... Free me joor! Oya serious talks....bobo, 21 yrs u no shave? Na Bob Marley u dey carry downstairs o! To top am, ur babe dey use mouth do environmental? Kai! ayama!

3 Likes

Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by obainojazz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Free me joor! Oya serious talks....bobo, 21 yrs u no shave? Na Bob Marley u dey carry downstairs o! To top am, ur babe dey use mouth do environmental? Kai! ayama!
make she no water the forest again nawa for you..o babe cheesy cheesy
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
lasunray:

you wan test am? grin

you wan test am?
Na! I'll pass, thank you!
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am nt a hairy person oo, so contrary to what pple ar saying there's no forest down there...you c that was just an exaggeration to show that my GF doesn't mind the hair all that much...not to be taken in the literary context
Re: Shaving Down There - What Do You Use? by weezii(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ op you know what this forum can be like in times like this. just use your scissors to trim it down to desired shape and size to avoid scratches. then you'll need to maintain it afterwards...

meanwhile permit me to laugh small. funny comments full here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With The Largest Joystick, 5kg Scrotum, 3ft Joystick Undergoes Surgery(Pics) / Are You Diabetic? You Need A Glucometer / The Role Of HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS In Nigerian Health Sysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.