Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Common Nigerian Dog Behaviour Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Common Nigerian Dog Behaviour Problems (522 Views)

I Dont Know What To Do About My Wife's Behaviour. / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Nigerian Dog Behaviour Problems by naijabands(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its amazing how many Nigerian dog parents own dogs that have behavioral challenges, and don't even know it. They assume it is 'normal'. The truth about some of these exhibited behaviors is that they can become life-threatening (to dog/humans) in the twinkling of an eye if not properly managed...

Some of the most common behavior problems I have dealt with in Nigerian households are:

• Possessiveness (of toy, food (bowl), chair, even humans!)
• Soiling; to some owners, some dogs are just evil! It appears that they intentionally ease themselves in the house. Just after walks... :|
• Whining; You step out of the house/compound, and you just KNOW what you are going to hear next. cheesy
• Destruction; you dare not leave your dog unsupervised around wires, shoes, flowers, in fact anything without returning to meet an expensive mess!! sad
• Bullying; There are just some members of your household your dog takes delight in harassing... >=)
• Shyness; X_X
• Snapping/Fear biting; EVERYBODY thinks your dog is really adorable and cute, you're the only one that KNOWS that there's nothing cute about the bite marks the adorable one can leave on a stranger... !-)

There are many more 'bad' behaviors exhibited by dogs that I did not mention; the good news is that they can be corrected!

In the comfort of your home, we help you discover the roots of your dog's problems, and profer solutions! No 200k, nor 8wk Basic obedience classes, no abuse whatsoever. All our methods are holistic.

A session (1hr) cost N30k, and the beauty of it is that very few cases require more than three sessions. Majority need two sessions, and they are fine.

Tail Lords is offering a 25% discount on 10 sessions between Tuesday and Wednesday (15th and 16th October). This offer is valid only for Lagos Residents.

To book a session and/or inquire about our other services (puppy daycare, grooming, hotelling and mgt), ff us on Twitter (@TailLords), call on 07054852768 or add pin:25ED6971

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Retain Maiden Names? / Parents Check Out This Prodigal Son / Sweetest Thing You Did For Your Mom On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.