Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you (14517 Views)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by seniourman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
I took my girlfriend fone I wanted to check her text message but her message was locked with password. So I just pretend and start browsing Nairaland.. I was not satisfied cause I did,nt see her text message guys can you tell your girlfriend to open her text message for you when its locked with password
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey baffle person o...imagine say i load 200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis guys are highway robbers

17 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Haywhymido(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey baffle person o...imagine say i load 200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis guys are highway robbers
sure dey r
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by seniourman(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2013
wetin una dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by bigtalla(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2013
I never knew a thread can be derailed this quick..... it took just 1 comment....

RIP thread

45 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2013
@seniourman...wen i first saw dis trend,it waz abt hw mtn took 400naira 4rm u and nt abt u lukin 4 a means to read ur babe's txt messages
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by ignis: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2013
I thought Am the only one, I loaded N400 yesterday, only to attempt making a call after about 10 minutes later and I was told I had insufficient fund.

3 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2013
@ignis....nw dats wicked
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by babseg(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2013
ignis: I thought Am the only one, I loaded N400 yesterday, only to attempt making a call after about 10 minutes later and I was told I had insufficient fund.

May be your phone is leaking lol

6 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey baffle person o...imagine say i load 200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis guys are highway robbers
buy 5mb at N5 next time
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2013
seniourman: wetin una dey talk
ur thread has been hijacked..... Shikena!
seniourman: wetin una dey talk
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Ekhemini(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
Exponental:

Lolz,all communications to d control tower has bin cut off grin
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by NnamdiN: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2013
funny as fvck. This thread hijackers worse pass al qaeda.

8 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by koligs: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Haha, I pity the guy dat opened this tread!!! @op, put her sim into your phone and read her msgs Jare.. Nd don't mind the topic changers on nairaland
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by NnamdiN: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2013
koligs: Haha, I pity the guy dat opened this tread!!! @op, put her sim into your phone and read her msgs Jare.. Nd don't mind the topic changers on nairaland
why would you wanna read a girl's text in the first place ? What would you do if you found what you were looking for ? confront her or what ? Let sleeping dogs lie abeg.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by buoye1(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
MTN dey do sallah 4 una wey their credit dey disappear.....Kudos to thread derailerRZ here chai!!!!!frm chking mssg to MtN credit......lwkm
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Slowpois0n: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
@OP
You are going to find what ur looking for. you want a heart attack, u'll get one.

the truth is you will find what you dont like in her messages and that is where the wahala will start.

@thread hijackers.
nice job. kudos!
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Slowpois0n: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Slowpois0n: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
and Yes. i can tell my gf to give me any fvcking security code and she will.
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by koligs: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
NnamdiN: why would you wanna read a girl's text in the first place ? What would you do if you found what you were looking for ? confront her or what ? Let sleeping dogs lie abeg.
True yarn!!! *sipping coke while leaving*
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Vivly(f): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Derailers paradise

2 Likes

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Adaeze003(f): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
But seriously sha MTN won't warn you when you're about to use up your MB so that when its gone they'll quietly start tapping your airtime...
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Vivly(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
runzlord: buy 5mb at N5 next time
Ya. How do you check your data balance using this N5 mb
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by jmoore(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
phone solution centre indeed!

@op, sorry
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Tuntheycr7: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hate it when pple just derail d topic anyhow
Back to the topic I dnt think GEJ wud discussd wt the G7 and Baraje led new PDP again. God help naija sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Fayrouzz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some persons re wicked... LDTMB. OP sorry abeg
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by xynerise: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
My disciples are coming out cheesy

Nice job guys cool

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: I hate it when pple just derail d topic anyhow
Back to the topic I dnt think GEJ wud discussd wt the G7 and Baraje led new PDP again. God help naija sha
Guy you wicked o. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: @seniourman...wen i first saw dis trend,it waz abt hw mtn took 400naira 4rm u and nt abt u lukin 4 a means to read ur babe's txt messages
i want to categorically state dat i am nt responsible for d hijackin of dis trend....however i am enjoyin it..
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Tuntheycr7: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
etisalat de craze o. see wetin dem just sent me
get 1.5GB FREE Data NOW! Dial *229*2*4# to subscribe for the 1.5GB monthly data plan and Get 3GB. Expires after 30days
Re: Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: etisalat de craze o. see wetin dem just sent me
get 1.5GB FREE Data NOW! Dial *229*2*4# to subscribe for the 1.5GB monthly data plan and Get 3GB. Expires after 30days
seriously? And hw much for d 1.5gb? Bcus i dey reason port o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / Online Prostitution / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.