Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! (14498 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2015
errm..how do I start?

Ok..

I met this beautiful young lady few years ago. I had the intention of lick her honey pot wink.No more no else.

She however told me outright that she is already with a man and she loves him...I can only be a friend. Chaiii that hurts undecided undecided undecided undecided

You know how guys play na, I accepted the friendship proposal with the hope that opportunity might presents itself later. After all, I have dated a girl like that that friend-zoned me and after some years called me to come and chop grin grin grin grin. (I still don't understand how their so called friendzoning works. Its a misery).

So, we got so close to the extent that she now looks like a blood sister to me, whenever she is with me, I don't have sexu.al urge for her (may be its because I zeroed my mind). She will come to my house, do all sorts of things..my mind wont even go there..(to be candid, guy instinct kicks in at times, but my body doesn't move cuz I didnt want to disappoint her ...

rewind back to late 2012, she had a fight with her man, they broke up few months, I was the one for her, guiding her on how to handle the situation and making sure her relationship works.

2013...May, they did this so called "yoruba family Introduction". She didnt inform me, I dont know why, I only saw her pictures on BBM..We quarreled and later settled it. Things continue normal.

July 2013, she lost her immediate brother to a terminal disease. The following week, her sister told her she heard a rumor that her man impregnated one IT girl in his office. She didnt know what to do, she came rushing to me on this faithful day crying. I calm her down, I made her realize its a rumor, she should find a way to confront her man and it should be systematic. She asked how she is gonna go about it.
I told her to ask her if he is hiding any secret from her. She should tell him she will forgive any secret or misdeed no matter how grave it is. I just gave her many hints and approaches.

I dont know if my formulas worked or not, she just called me one afternoon, crying and sobbing, "I am finished", "nothing left again", "this is a curse". "why me".
So the rumor was true. I didnt know what to do too, I nearly cried for her. It was 2 blows at a time. I consoled her, stayed with her. She will come to my house sleep, I cook for her.

So I advised the girl to still stay with him so far they have done "introduction" and have picked their wedding month (both family agreed already). I said she should still go ahead and forgive him, thats how God will have it.

The shocker came to me cry last in November when the guy called her and said he can no longer continue again. He wants to marry his baby mama to be. There is no point marrying someone else when a lady is pregnant for him.

My girl nearly committed suicide. It was a huge task for me. It was like baby sitting. She will just come to my house crying all day. But I make sure I keep her happy.

So, now, throughout all her trying times, she will cry on my arms, I will pet her to sleep right on the same bed. And I made sure not to open her legs. Cuz I knew ladies are fragile in that situation.

We went to church for cross-over night on 31, when we were about heading towards our different destinations, she said "I love you, I have loved you for a long time, Its just circumstance...I miss u", she then hugged me in a way she has never done before looking into my eye ball. I wanted to kiss her. But I told her, "we need to talk about this, go and rest first"..

The problem here is, she is not my wify taste. She is too flashy for my liking. I can't marry someone like that. What I am interested in is her boooobs and honey pot. You can't even walk with her on the street without guys shifting all attention to you. Naaa I dont want that.
I dont know how to handle the situation now. I want to lick that honey..And she is looking for husband..I can play along just to get what I want, but she has passed through a lot, If I add my own again. This saying "men are wicked". But not all men are wicked.

You can crucify me all you like. Guys know what they want. i know what I want

Pardon all grammatical blunders. I will come and correct them later. I am in a rush

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by iceberylin(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2015
You no get conscience

5 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg all guys are wicked oooo.

It is in our blood and genes to be wicked. We are only good for causing harm and hurt and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Boys and their evil intentions...

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
You no get conscience

Must I marry every girls that come my way ?

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Your on your own
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
If she is the same girl that friend zoned u enough to make u see her as ur sister...na wah for u o if konji dey do u find elsewhere put am better remain just good friends with her than mess her up she trusts u why fck it all up cos of just punny? No one knows tomorrow even if u don't feel the kind of love she has for u just tell her gently that u are not ready for any relationship but don't tell her she is not ur type might be too hard on her & u know what she's been thru..let her know u value her friendship...she may not even love u it might just be a phase and its up to u as a true friend not to take advantage...don't do it

18 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by iceberylin(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Abeg am wicked oooo.

It is in ij blood and genes to be wicked. I am only good for causing harm and hurt and nothing else.
Fixed angry
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Mynd44: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:

Fixed angry
Waiting for those PMs right? Okay
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2015
runnazz:
If she is the same girl that friend zoned u enough to make u see her as ur sister...na wah for u o if konji dey do u find elsewhere put am better remain just good friends with her than mess her up she trusts u why fck it all up cos of just punny? No one knows tomorrow even if u don't feel the kind of love she has for u just tell her gently that u are not ready for any relationship but don't tell her she is not ur type might be too hard on her & u know what she's been thru..let her know u value her friendship...she may not even love u it might just be a phase and its up to u as a true friend not to take advantage...don't do it

Ok noted..10ks

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by iceberylin(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Waiting for those PMs right? Okay
Them dh carry am collect money from bank undecided

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

And must u Bleep everyone that comes your way?
Dude, if this shit is true and you Bleep that gurl and she places a curse on you out of anger, trust me, lucifer will be around the corner to torment your life, possibly send you to your early grave, somethings are not to happen, you are free to Bleep other girls, but situations like this, caution is needed. I hate advising people, I love seeing them doomed! Anyway, you can still lick the honey pot if you like.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
Boys and their evil intentions...

Pot calling kettle..

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

And must u Bleep everyone that comes your way?
Dude, if this shit is true and you Bleep that gurl and she places a curse on you out of anger, trust me, lucifer will be around the corner to torment your life, possibly send you to your early grave, somethings are not to happen, you are free to Bleep other girls, but situations like this, caution is needed. I hate advising people, I love seeing them doomed! Anyway, you can still lick the honey pot if you like.

Why na? Somebody offend you before or just this post ?

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

It is in our blood and genes to be wicked. We are only good for causing harm and hurt and nothing else.
fallacious

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

must yhu bleep every gurl dhat comes yhur way?

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Guy, chop am!!!

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Guy, chop am!!!

Badz guy...afterall, girls no dey pity us too.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by apparentlylaw(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2015
U no sewioux ......she loves u nah ....u ve been dere for her ...take the bold step and get married to her ..trust me wen una marry u wuld lick d so called "honey pot" tire buh do not disappoint her cause she trusts u

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

Badz guy...afterall, girls no dey pity us too.
as in eh. Here is a guy who has been frndzoned and been dyin in silence for a long tym. Yes, she said d I love him word. Jackpot. Go and collect ur prize bro. Chop and clean mouth..

3 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Did you seriously come here to seek advice on that? undecided

I thought she was your 'friend.'
Do you have no idea what the word 'friendship' entails?

6 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2015
apparentlylaw:
U no sewioux ......she loves u nah ....u ve been dere for her ...take the bold step and get married to her ..trust me wen una marry u wuld lick d so called "honey pot" tire buh do not disappoint her cause she trusts u

Lets just say...I dont see myself marrying her type.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

But she bridged that gap already. We are already dating. She had the hope of marrying me. And I dont know how to tell her...the explosive word

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

But she bridged that gap already. We are already dating. She had the hope of marrying me. And I dont know how to tell her...the explosive word

Ok, you don't want to marry her?

You want to sleep with her and leave?

Considering all she's being through plus how close you've been?

If your conscience lets you do that, go right on

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:

really?
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2015
you better come back and correct all the grammatical blunders grin, man is now "her" in all your anecdote!

but why do you want to lick her honeypot, if you're not attracted to her? undecided do not cause her more pain! unless God will punish you tongue, go and look for someone who is willing to give you her honeypot for free
Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Ok, you don't want to marry her?

You want to sleep with her and leave?

Considering all she's being through plus how close you've been?

If your conscience lets you do that, go right on

My conscience is the problem now. If I dont have any, I would have done it since.

The most complicated of it all is, she thought she has met her man. I have many reasons not to want to marry. I have decided in life not to be any lady's "plan B".

[size=14pt]No I am nobody's "Plan B"[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by hotwax: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
you better come back and correct all the grammatical blunders grin, man is now "her" in all your anecdote!

but why do you want to lick her honeypot, if you're not attracted to her? undecided do not cause her more pain! unless God will punish you tongue, go and look for someone who is willing to give you her honeypot for free

Kindly point to that paragraph. I dont want to believe you need an optical enhancement. shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

On the free honeypot, r u game?

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
hotwax:

My conscience is the problem now. If I dont have any, I would have done it since.

The most complicated of it all is, she thought she has met her man. I have many reasons not to want to marry. I have decided in life not to be any lady's "plan B".

[size=14pt]No I am nobody's "Plan B"[/size]

Sweetheart, your conscience doesn't want that. Don't deaden your conscience by doing such.

Just kindly but firmly tell her it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:

mznelly oh please. She told him she loves him. Is dat not enough sign she is so depresssed and she wants sex?

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
mznelly oh please. She told him she loves him. Is dat not enough sign she is so depresssed and she wants sex?

Depressed? Yes.
Wants sex? Perhaps.
Wants to be taken advantage of? I doubt!

The very minute he sleeps with her and all that oxytocin is produced; and she even begins to trip for him, trust me, leaving her after that could very well kill her. undecided (considering all she's been through).

2 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!! by sigmundfreud(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Just don't come back here later when she's pregnant and start saying she's into a convenant or possessed... undecided like your twin brother on another thread.
She lost a close relationship...have a heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever / My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / Xvideos Has Been Blocked By Glo Network (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.