Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

National Vehicle Identification System - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / National Vehicle Identification System (1720 Views)

Someone Give Me A Helping Hand MAF Sensor Identification / Volvo V40 Engine Number And Identification / Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Vehicle Identification System by Babsunclejoe(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
The new NIVS just just introduced by the FRSC is a welcome development but am of the opinion that during plate number verification on their site should be able to show the name of the vehicle owners as well rather than just been able to show only the vehicle such plate number is assigned to.
Also, I want to be educated on the fait of people their plate number indicates wrong numer, invalid or that the number has not been assigned to any vehicle whereas a vehicle is carrying the plate number about.

(1) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Caught In Owerri - Pics / Should I Buy This Car? / Truck Moving Without Front Tyres In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.