Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only (7959 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / .:: Christ Embassy Chatbox ::. For BLW Members ONLY / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
ATMC: ur suggestions are good Buh add to dt this...what's d winner going to do for us...the religious section's regular posters for voting him the poster of the year? let his topic...a good one...be stickied with two or three making front page as yhu said. Buh let him give back. BTW I won't support any financial or material gift to d winner as I think it will bring strife to the whole thing.

What can a winner give back?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What can a winner give back?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
i suggest the winner come up with that.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
alfa, i suggest the winner take the decision
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
we vote tomorrow Satan willing.

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2013
yes tomorrow we vote...praise be to jehova whose grace is sufficient for the voting.Amen

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok here are the suggestions:

The winners gets 5 of their topics on the front page.

The best posters get their topics stickied for 2 months

The winner gives back something. (Ask ATMC)

If you guys are ok with these, then can we go to the last item and discuss other matters arising? Thanks.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Ok here are the suggestions:

If you guys are ok with these, then can we go to the last item and discuss other matters arising? Thanks.
I'm okay with these except the 'giving something back' part.

How about the winner be given modding rights for a week?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ishilove:

Satan forbid. Na so una hate nairaland reach?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Ok here are the suggestions:

@5topic of each winner on the front page...methinks its too much ooo...na im be say front page go fill with religion threads...except yhu mean not at a go. @stickied topic...it should be of only the overall best poster, abi?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ishilove:

what for
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
ATMC: @5topic of each winner on the front page...methinks its too much ooo...na im be say front page go fill with religion threads...except yhu mean not at a go. @stickied topic...it should be of only the overall best poster, abi?

Obviously not all at once.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
A winner deserves a good award. because he/she is a winner.

I vote for the 5 topics on fp.

ATMC stop being so stingy. undecided
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
A winner deserves a good award. because he/she is a winner.

I vote for the 5 topics on fp.

stop being illogical
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
ATMC: @5topic of each winner on the front page...methinks its too much ooo...na im be say front page go fill with religion threads...except yhu mean not at a go. @stickied topic...it should be of only the overall best poster, abi?
PAGAN 9JA:

i know yhu didnt understand my post olodo
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
I suggest the Winner gets to be moderator grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2013
You ppl r talkin as if we r goin to have one award.
We are talking about five here...
We need to rethink...
My own candid advise is that they should have one of their posts sticked Throughout december...since it is just to appreciate people we dont have to start doing unnecessary things.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 5:43am On Oct 30, 2013
My suggestion is the overall best poster gets to have their topic stickied throughout January and Febuary, in addition to having three of their topics on the front page at different times during January.

The posters in the other categories get to have their topics stickied for one month AFTER the overall best poster's topics have been unstickied.

Recharge cards for all categories. tongue
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2013
The best poster picks a thread to make fp.
The best thread makes fp as well
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
macof: The best poster picks a thread to make fp.
The best thread makes fp as well
bolded make sense
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2013
una don confuse me with all the plenty plenty different suggestions. lets no go over board with the prizes though. . .each category winner can get one of their topic on the FP while the overall winner can get 3 topics on FP and 1 sticky for about 1 or 2 months
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Front page doesnt belong to religious section alone ;and we can not make rules that will force us to make another one....let us forget front page....and work with our section the overall winner alone can ave his post on fRont page
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Divepen: Front page doesnt belong to religious section alone ;and we can not make rules that will force us to make another one....let us forget front page....and work with our section the overall winner alone can ave his post on fRont page
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
It is for the three mods here to recommend topic for front page. When the three of them recommend the same topic, severally, the supermods would be forced to acknowledge it or give the reason for the rejection.

We have to just to make sure not to overdo it. The winner must come up with a topic worthy of FP material.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
so when is voting coming up?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: so when is voting coming up?

later
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: so when is voting coming up?

I don't see anything to vote on on this issue. We will send the recommendations to the mods and have them decide with the supermods what can be done. We can't make promises we cannot keep as FP and stickies are out of our hands.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Any other matters? Please say so now.

We need somebody to write-up the decisions reached by this panel. Thanks.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I don't see anything to vote on on this issue. We will send the recommendations to the mods and have them decide with the supermods what can be done. We can't make promises we cannot keep as FP and stickies are out of our hands.
why send recommendations when we can decide and let them know of our decision which if they refuse to effect, we will scrape this part. Btw i considered we get something like a plaque, i remembered last year someone posted something like this...i guess someone can do a plaque for the various category equally
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: why send recommendations when we can decide and let them know of our decision which if they refuse to effect, we will scrape this part. Btw i considered we get something like a plaque, i remembered last year someone posted something like this...i guess someone can do a plaque for the various category equally

How do you propose we arrive at a decision?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How do you propose we arrive at a decision?
like we did at other times...vote
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2013
ATMC: like we did at other times...vote

vote on what?

Infact I delegate this to you. Organise this "vote".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Does This Make Me A Carnal Christian? / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 4 / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.