Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only (7954 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / .:: Christ Embassy Chatbox ::. For BLW Members ONLY / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

vote on what?

Infact I delegate this to you. Organise this "vote".
list the suggestions we have already lets vote.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2013
ATMC: list the suggestions we have already lets vote.
He has given u d post of listing them out,ma
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2013
1: The winners get e-plaque
2: Each category winner gets one thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread stickied for one month
3: The winners give back what they will to NL
4: The overall winner gets mod right for a period of one week while the other categories gets 3 topics to the front page.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2013
I vote 2
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2013
I vote 2
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
i vote 1
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
I vote 2.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
ATMC:

1: The winners get e-plaque
2: Each category winner gets one thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread stickied for one month
3: The winners give back what they will to NL
4: The overall winner gets mod right for a period of one week while the other categories gets 3 topics to the front page.

I shall not vote.

1 thread on the FP can be done anytime by contacting the MODs.

ATMC stop being stingy and biased.

You just listed those suggestions that you like. Alfa shouldve organized the vote.

THese were the original suggestions:

The winners gets 5 of their topics on the front page.

The best posters get their topics stickied for 2 months
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
we have 5 votes already, 3 votes for two , a vote for 1 and a null vote.
We await divepen's and macof's vote.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I shall not vote

you have a right not to.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
ATMC: you have a right not to.

shut up.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up.
lol grin
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up.
okay...
macof: lol grin
lets have ur vote
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
ATMC: okay...lets have ur vote
Nah! U guys kill urselves over this
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
please what is an E-plaque...
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2013
we have six votes
3 votes alfa, ishilive and mr troll for 2-each category winner gets a thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread of his stickied for one month.
1 vote for 1- each winner gets e-plaque
2 null votes.

So we go with 2...each category winner gets a thread to the front page with the overall winner's thread stickied.
alfa, over to yhu.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Divepen: please what is an E-plaque...
it means a plaquette
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2013
ATMC: we have six votes
3 votes alfa, ishilive and mr troll for 2-each category winner gets a thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread of his stickied for one month.
1 vote for 1- each winner gets e-plaque
2 null votes.

So we go with 2...each category winner gets a thread to the front page with the overall winner's thread stickied.
alfa, over to yhu.
sorry. The votes are inconclusive. By the rules of voting we have going, we need at least 4 votes in favour for a motion to carry.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: We should move to item 3 as it does not need conclusion of item 2 to proceed. We previously gave 24 hrs for voting and we should respect it on this one. So Pagan has till 5pm tomorrow to vote. However, next voting periods should be limited to 6 hrs, and counted. In case of a tie like today, the time will be extended to 12 hrs to allow the deciding vote to be counted. If after 12 hrs, the deciding vote has not been cast, we ask stricktlymi to cast the vote.

Ok guys?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2013
It was only that e plaque that wud have made sense....

I do not see any of the options working and tatz y i wl go with the majority....
And i know that when a blame will be passed i was part of the team
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Divepen: It was only that e plaque that wud have made sense....

I do not see any of the options working and tatz y i wl go with the majority....
And i know that when a blame will be passed i was part of the team
so u vote 2?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2013
I vote 2
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Thank you ATMC for organising the vote.

We have adopted option 2: Each category winner gets one thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread stickied for one month.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2013
If there's nothing else to discuss, let us choose who will write our report.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2013
I nominate Mr Troll. He seems to be a smart chap who can join words together
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ishilove: I nominate Mr Troll. He seems to be a smart chap who can join words together

Seconded.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oya Mr.Troll...i support u..
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
I'm out of here. I officially kick myself out of the panel.

I cant believe these faithless christians are showing their arrogance here on the voting panel too. TUFIA! angry
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I'm out of here. I officially kick myself out of the panel.

I cant believe these faithless christians are showing their arrogance here on the voting panel too. TUFIA! angry

What is the problem, Monsieur le Pagan? undecided
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ishilove:

What is the problem, Monsieur le Pagan? undecided

My problem was with the previous vote.

Alfa neglected the duty assigned to him and made ATMC organize it.

That was the most important vote since it determined the price winners would get.

However ATMC is of stingy nature and since she is a christian, she is naturally very biased.

She just listed the suggestions that she herself suggested and neglected our suggestions.

A vote is supposed to have options that encompass different spheres of thought, not just the biased thought of one person.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Thank you ATMC for organising the vote.

We have adopted option 2: Each category winner gets one thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread stickied for one month.
yhu are welcome
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

My problem was with the previous vote.

Alfa neglected the duty assigned to him and made ATMC organize it.

That was the most important vote since it determined the price winners would get.

However ATMC is of stingy nature and since she is a christian, she is naturally very biased.

She just listed the suggestions that she herself suggested and neglected our suggestions.

A vote is supposed to have options that encompass different spheres of thought, not just the biased thought of one person.

...the problem is that yhu are yet to see ur problem, the above is not the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Where Does The Bible Say "Leave Misbehaving Pastors For God To Judge"? / Don't Mess With God. Read This. / Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.