Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets (9327 Views)

Nigerian/ghanian Churches In Silicon Valley? / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
Aswear, you are ọmọ àlè oniro
they're simply jokers
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Good, maybe I will go back before month end to bring my new machine (motorcycle) the igbo type to Ibadan, the road leading to my house have damaged my pangolo car...

My uncle was really angry when he ask me for those names,and I told him the people involved chickened out.

I **** u

Hahn and adePeter provided their names before the insults became too much and the mods took down that thread na did you not see it?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Lies. Two ppl gave their names so what are you saying?
Sharon, i don't have time to childishness today. They gave their fake names you mean?
You should've a least try giving a fake one as well.

Weren't you one of the demons who demonized the man here? How come people who didn't have a stake in the matter were the ones giving their names albeit fake?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

Sharon, i don't have time to childishness today. They gave their fake names you mean?

How do you know their names were fake? Seems you about their names more than they do
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

How do you know their names were fake? Seems you about their names more than they do

they said Adepeter2027's name was fake, he then clarified the difference

and even if we admit Adepeter2027 gave a fake name, Hahn gave his own full name, middle name too and even told them how they can get his Facebook pictures if it can make Okija pass his judgement faster

our Okija Christians quickly ignored Hahn lol

4 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

You know what? Open a thread lets have a good coherent, and reasonable debate. I'm tired of trolling. Let's have a discussion for once.

You have become a monitoring Spirit monitoring me everywhere. Am flattered. Do open that thread yeah?
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

they said Adepeter2027's name was fake, he then clarified the difference

and even if we admit Adepeter2027 gave a fake name, Hahn gave his own full name, middle name too and even told them how they can get his Facebook pictures if it can make Okija pass his judgement faster

our Okija Christians quickly ignored Hahn lol
An okija that can't use moniker for ritual, is that one real okija?

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

You know what? Open a thread lets have a good coherent, and reasonable debate. I'm tired of trolling. Let's have a discussion for once.

You have become a monitoring Spirit monitoring me everywhere. Am flattered. Do open that thread yeah?

How does this address my question?

I don't want to debate you

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
An okija that can't use moniker for ritual, is that one real okija?
grin
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ann wanna have cohérent debate with all of us oo.

1st,it was me.
Now it's Sharon.

Maybe next will be landlord
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

You must ooo grin grin grin
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
tongue
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by analice107: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Then you have declared yourself irrelevant from today.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

Then you have declared yourself irrelevant from today.

Lol irrevelant to who? I never knew I was revelant to ppl in cyberspace, it's not that deep
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Nooo...I hand over to you tongue
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by adepeter2027(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Nooo...I hand over to you tongue
Mbanu

She prefers debating with you.

My tenure of debating with her yaff pass
Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Bishop: You cannot receive all the words I have impacted into your lives in this 4 days convention without sowing a seed. Papa's anointing to cause a change in your lives can only be sealed with a seed. And Isaac sowed a seed and reaped an hundred fold. You must, therefore, come forward with your seeds.
We are building 3 universities simultaneously, we took no loan from any bank. It is simply because we tested gods with seed. I am a sower, I sowed to ArchBishop Idahosa and I am still sowing. To get breakthrough, sow very large sums like Isaac. Sow everything in faith and the oil/mantles/words I have released will work for you. You can't be a child of this commission without being a sower.

Emeka (seated at a far corner of the auditorium, murmuring): I sowed my business capital in last year's program but I didn't see an hundred fold of it. Only Bishop keep getting an hundred fold from us

Bishop cont'd: Make sure this year's seed is bigger put your faith in seeds to work. Seed time and Harvest time shall not cease. I pray for you that your fountain of blessings shall never run dry. gods shall open wisdows of money and rain it heavily upon you; you shall prosper because of the seeds. Activate the grace to work for you through your faith seeds today.

Emeka's wife: Darling where are you going?
Emeka: To sow seed. Didn't you hear what Papa just said?

Emeka's wife: Darling I don't agree, we aren't sowing for this year. Others should "sow and try too"
Last year seed you sowed with money you meant for China trip nearly ruined us. If not that my brother Ekene helped us, we should have been on the streets today. Remember, we are yet to repay the loan we took from Chief Magnus and the tuition fees for Ada and Brian has not been paid for this session.

Emeka: I want to use the money I'm saving for the roofing of our village house for seed. I want to try again this year, if this seed doesn't work, this year will be the last.

Emeka's wife: what? You mean we are not moving into that house this year. Darling please, don't step out there. I don't want to continue squatting in your brother's house this December. I don't like the way your brother Okey's wife treats us just because we stay with them anytime we come home for Christmas. I think we should take a break from seed of this year. We can continue next year.
Bishop: redouble your seeds and take this mantle from this altar to any stagnant area of your life and see a turn around.
Raise your bottle of oil and mantle, receive!

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets by Topgainer: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Churches and miracle centers where people 'shit' fibroids, women are delivered of Catfish, Snails, Lizard and yam. Magic Church Centers where people vomit rings, chains, seeds of maize, eggs of reptiles and blood as part of 'deliverance'.
Flee from such places, the imposter Jesus they call is different from Jesus the All Powerful who was in the beginning with God.
Shake off the spells cast on you by the talknado sorcerers. Avoid those theatres inspired by 6th and 7th Books of Moses, don't drink the 'anointed' water, 'anointed' blood of Jesus and other things sold by them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. / Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / Divine Destiny Vs Natural Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.