Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? (9091 Views)

Which Section On Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most In 2014 / Which Of The Nairaland Forums Do You Enjoy Most? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by BarryX(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Fynestboi: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Everytime holidayjhor
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Youngpo413: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
New year
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by BarryX(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chrisimasi obviously

Sallah --- Cos of meat

New Year ------ Travelling nd adventure season -- and deep reflections of what one has achieved the past year

Halloween --- sorry is that in Nigeria !!!
grin
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by cashkidvsboko(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju: None... angry

I get paid by the day not by the month, so for everyday I am not at work, thats a HUGE Loss for me.. angry

This month is the worst month of the year;

October 1st - Independence day..
2 days for Sallah Break..
Plus the 1 day off I took to handle some personal matters.. angry

All these 4 days put to together is worth a stack!! angry

F|U|C|K Public Holidays.. My kids need to feed.. angry
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by cashkidvsboko(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju: None... angry

I get paid by the day not by the month, so for everyday I am not at work, thats a HUGE Loss for me.. angry

This month is the worst month of the year;

October 1st - Independence day..
2 days for Sallah Break..
Plus the 1 day off I took to handle some personal matters.. angry

All these 4 days put to together is worth a stack!! angry

F|U|C|K Public Holidays.. My kids need to feed.. angry
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
I wanna wish you a merry christmas.
I wanna wish you a merry christmas.

Oh my God! I can't wait for christmas.
@topic, it's very obvious.
Everyone loves christmas except for 'some people'.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Bizibi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Luv christmas holiday and new year eve,the feeling is not as it used to be in the early 90's and 80's but it is ok
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Nikkyparadise(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
ASUU break.....dat unexpected and long break.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by kstyle2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Public holidayz
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by abacusCm(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
The holiday I enjoy most is when this yeye NLC embark on their meaningless strike.If I stay at home,that means no transportation cost and some other expenses.I will also have enough time for my family and at the end I will still collect my salary.I dey gbadun strike holiday oo
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by keg90(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Osun oshogbo festival break ;DOsun oshogbo festival break
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by idadaniel: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
rhema4u: My birthday (24th October)
oh wow. Happy Birthday man

1 Like

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
abacus Cm: The holiday I enjoy most is when this yeye NLC embark on their meaningless strike.If I stay at home,that means no transportation cost and some other expenses.I will also have enough time for my family and at the end I will still collect my salary.I dey gbadun strike holiday oo

Okay!! This I like..

NLC strike is the Best Public Holiday for me.. REASON:: It constitutes a 'Force Majure' and thus I still get paid even whilst I'm at home.. grin

Please NLC, find something to strike about.. Maybe join the ASUU|FG beef and support your ASUU comrades.. I'm tired of working, but still need my money.

3 Likes

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by yominaire(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
;DASUU holiday
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Infomizer(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Others (specify) grin

1 Like

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by skiesoduah: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas is more awesome in Nigeria than 2 countries I've lived in and 5 others I've visited during the Christmas holiday including US.

The feeling and joy of meeting new people and family members you don't see often is great.

1 Like

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Adex099(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
1st of January !!!!
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmax/New year holiday is the best anyday anytime.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by everyday: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas ofcourse
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by 0108(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Independence and labour day.

At least, no girl will demand for independence/labour-day gift.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mid-Term Break
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Odunharry(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
dia s no holiday lyk ds ASUU strike chai...almst 4 mnth..sotey we dn taya gan 4 house.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
ASUU holiday
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by garripack: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
skies.oduah:
Christmas is more awesome in Nigeria than 2 countries I've lived in and 5 others I've visited during the Christmas holiday including US.

The feeling and joy of meeting new people and family members angry(okpokpise) lipsrsealed you don't see often is great.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed story that touch angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
none
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
christmas n new year
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Horlawoomey(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shollyps: IF U BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS D BEST.LIKE DIS POST
It very easy to recognise a kid on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas
Calabar Carnival tinz
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by nelandrewz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: Children's day grin
Only if it will become a public holidays ... undecided
U no wan grow up abi?
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by losvemous: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Use Of The Word "Like Seriously" / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.