Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? (650 Views)

Must I Inform Her Parent Of My Final Decision / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / I Want To Marry Her But Her Parent Says Over Their Deadbody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Mathicks(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2013
You go to his/her house, and he/she is home alone. Some minutes after, his/her friend comes to knock on the door, and suddenly, he/she says you have to hide because he/she doesn't want his/her friend to see you for reasons he/she cannot explain then, would you agree to hide? lol.. No matter how difficult the 'best' hiding place is.
Or, if one or both of his/her parents knocks and he/she asks you to hide for reasons he/she cannot explain then.
whats your take on this?
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Sllowppoisoon: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Teenagers' Love grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by demelza: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Cupboard love undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by 190theclown: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2013
kids undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Princeparix(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2013
I WON'T
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by xynerise: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2013
And she would ask you to hide in their drum of water? grin
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by lertee(f): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2013
I think there's need for kids section on this forum.
When you are in a real relationship,would there be need to hide again? No matter who
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Extom(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2013
This is another strong reason why the party should be in your house, so you can be in charge.
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Sllowppoisoon: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2013
Princeparix: I WON'T
kids' answer grin grin grin
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Princeparix(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: kids' answer grin grin grin
loool. Sllow lemme giv u a tip> when a direct question is asked, u shuld answer directly. Do hv a nice day bro

3 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Lawconfessor(f): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2013
xynerise: And she would ask you to hide in their drum of water? grin

My thoughts exactly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Chukkasy(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2013
What nonsense...that one na hide & seek love
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by Sllowppoisoon: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Princeparix: loool. Sllow lemme giv u a tip> when a direct question is asked, u shuld answer directly. Do hv a nice day bro
End of discussion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by nekaa(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2013
That's why I don't like going to boys houses. I won't hide cause it will make matters worse. A friend of mine was in a situation like that and he ended up being in that (toilet) house for like 10hrs after the girls father brought em out himself.
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by lipsyliscious: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Tiwa already answered dis, "I no do kele kele love kele kele love oh...z ma..." tongue make whoever wan d kele kele love park well
Re: Would You Agree To Hide When His/her Parent/friend Is Around? by redcliff: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
nekaa: That's why I don't like going to boys houses. I won't hide cause it will make matters worse. A friend of mine was in a situation like that and he ended up being in that (toilet) house for like 10hrs after the girls father brought em out himself.

Really?. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Should A Player Be Jealous? / Be Sincere, Everybody Must Answer This One / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.