Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? (519 Views)

Can You Permit It / Will You Permit Your Girl To Go For A Massage Therapy? / Text Messages That Can Make Your Partner Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Onwe101(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2013
My frend is presently havin a clash with his gal because she wants to go into movie actin,he said he's not comfortable with †ђξ scenes so I wana drop this question Can u permit ur partner to go into movie acting(nollywood)considering †ђξ fact that he or she will be given roles to romantic scenes...also considering that †ђξ pay is big...will u permit it?
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Haywhymido(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2013
With dis one wey dem dey finger female actress on set. Capital NO
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Zukoslim(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Op....mtcheww dnt u c hw rltnship of actors and actress crashes evryday..xcept ur partner wnt d rltnship 2 end..den tell he/she bye bye..
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by jaybee3(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2013
It's a job isn't it?
If you are dating someone with strong values then worry not
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Onwe101(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2013
jay bee: It's a job isn't it?
If you are dating someone with strong values then worry not
not considerin †ђξ risk involved?
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Onwe101: not considerin †ђξ risk involved?
Why don't you tell me what they are cos i sure don't know
Besides, are you creating these risks in your head or you are the type that worries over every single damn thing.
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Princeparix(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2013
hmmm. Trust is a seed very hard to germinate but i think i will.
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Onegai(f): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
working on a movie set is very weird, it's like a small world on its own and you feel isolated and act differently than you would normally. So much can happen there, and on yoruba movie sets, Gold Circle can practically sponsor the set, the amount of shenanigans going on! You not only need to be strong, you need to be very very disciplined.
Re: Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Yes i would. She can act movies provided it does not include sexual scenes. We have respectable ladies who act movies with great scripts. She can easily reject scripts without erotic scenes.

(1) (Reply)

Love For Animals Translates Into Affection For Fellow Humans / Ladies Describe The Personality Traits You Look For In A Man / Back To The Basis: Spicing Up The Romance Pt 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.