Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. (30336 Views)

Why Today's Women Should Marry Before Age 25! / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
tintingz: Did you read where it says "teachers of the law" did you read where Jesus said they should follow what they(the law teachers) say to to them.

Did you read my post at all, and what does muslim killing innocent people got to do with my post, killing innocent people is a big sin according to the Quran.

Alright tingtingz.
You stick to your beliefs and I'll stick to mine.
I don't want to talk about this thing anymore.
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by TerpeOjorobaby: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
bebe2: i totally agree wit the post,
those are the advantages wat about the disadvantages??

financially independent women can be sturbborn to their husbands.

they can have the '' wat do i need a man for?? '' syndrome

pls add more if u want, i no fit worry myself undecided undecided
guy u dey vex?
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by tintingz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Alright tingtingz.
what is your belief?? smiley
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
^Don't worry about it.
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Mintayo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Alright tingtingz.
dnt mind him,the rate at which they read the Bible makes me wonder if they read their quran at all...cheesy
i dnt even know what the Bible got to do with the Op sef!
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by tintingz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
De Beauvoir: ^Don't worry about it.
Ok tongue smiley

Mintayo: dnt mind him,the rate at which they read the Bible makes me wonder if they read their quran at all...cheesy
i dnt even know what the Bible got to do with the Op sef!
mr. Mintayo what's your own abeg park well...if you read the previous posts you will see what lead to quoting the bible scriptures. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by tundebj(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
U'r very right bro
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
tintingz: Ok tongue smiley
mr. Mintayo what's your own abeg park well...if you read the previous posts you will see what lead to quoting the bible scriptures. tongue
jesus, tingtingz did you like this post by yourself?
I can't imagine why anyone would 'like' it, its just an ordinary comment like any other.
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
De Beauvoir:
jesus, tingtingz did you like this post by yourself?
I can't imagine why anyone would 'like' it, its just an ordinary comment like any other.
No I didn't, maybe the guy above you Liked my post smiley
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lol, another Like on my post making it "two Likes" cheesy
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by pamesugar: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gbam iji okwu
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Tinkybabe(f): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Nice!
Financial independence birth financial security
Re: Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. by Mintayo(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2013
tintingz: Ok tongue smiley

infact i have been following the tread snce first page,so what you saying?
My point is dnt quote the Bible when you hv little knowledge of what you are quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / 6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.