Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? (2826 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
From observation I have discovered that most ladies are not proud of their age. My question is why or don't ladies know that majority of guys that want a relationship that they long to get to marriage will firstly want to know your age.
Please don't give me the age is just a number line because no ones age will change no matter your mentality, bones don't lie.
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Am 25 and am proud! cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by amiebeauty(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
im 18 n i am proud....jes jokin
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
amiebeauty: im 18 n i am proud....jes jokin

Typical example ; sure always hesistant is this not lack of cofidence and also self esteem ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra: Am 25 and am proud! cool

If this was facebook or twitter will you be able to declare your age openly SMH
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
its an unwritten female rule. Sometimes a lady might be older but looks younger and the real age might or maybe she is young and looks older. The thing is with ladies its hard to tell the age and when she finally discloses most of the time ppl will be like '' Ohhh really wow never imagined u would be that age'' and such expressions are just boring. so u can imagine having to get such expressions from 3 different ppl, the 4th one ain't getting no answer at all. The moment she feels comfortable with u she will even disclose on her own without being asked. Its all a question of '' does she know and trust u enough )

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Monicasque: its an unwritten female rule. Sometimes a lady might be older but looks younger and the real age might or maybe she is young and looks older. The thing is with ladies its hard to tell the age and when she finally discloses most of the time ppl will be like '' Ohhh really wow never imagined u would be that age'' and such expressions are just boring. so u can imagine having to get such expressions from 3 different ppl, the 4th one ain't getting no answer at all. The moment she feels comfortable with u she will even disclose on her own without being asked. Its all a question of '' does she know and trust u enough )

Tell us another story, I have met ladies that should have just come out straight with their age when asked but they prefer to rule-book-play even when I don't ovbious appear to fit into your thesis.

Simple question of 'How old are you'? Just say because it will inform my next converstion, the earlier you review that rule the better I believe it will be for everyone. undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Monicasque(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

Tell us another story, I have met ladies that should have just come out straight with their age when asked but they prefer to rule-book-play even when I don't ovbious appear to fit into your thesis.

Simple question of 'How old are you'? Just say because it will inform my next converstion, the earlier you review that rule the better I believe it will be for everyone. undecided

u have a loosing battle to fight ahead of u coz nomatter what u say this will always be the STORY
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

This man is confused o.I just openly declared my age only for u to shoot it right at my face.Na small pikin dey worry u

#resumes eatin her free sallah meat
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

This man is confused o.I just openly declared my age only for u to shoot it right at my face.Na small pikin dey worry u

Unfollows thread
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by mumumugu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ladies enjoy lies
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by mimopel(f): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lips sealed!!...jst watchin, sade u need some flogging....wat is ur business wit our ages, hw does it change d price of garri in d market? Huh??...lolzzz.. :DLips sealed!!...jst watchin, sade u need some flogging....wat is ur business wit our ages, hw does it change d price of garri in d market? Huh??...lolzzz..
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Unfollows thread

Come and delete your post we don't want to know your age again, it is already too late.

* Shaking head because she doesn't know the harm in eating sallah meat *
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Unfollows thread

What is this one saying, abeg grow up

mumumugu: Ladies enjoy lies

My brother boldly on birthday cakes sometimes even to their own biological parents

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

Come and delete your post we don't want to know your age again, it is already too late.

* Shaking head because she doesn't know the harm in eating sallah meat *

dude r u kay upthere? shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Plesa1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
I personally feel like after you tell a guy your age they start treating you differently or just plain run away... just enjoy me and ask for my age if you feel something wrong or you wanna marry me! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Monicasque(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
P@lesa:
I personally feel like after you tell a guy your age they start treating you differently or just plain run away... just enjoy me and ask for my age if you feel something wrong or you wanna marry me! grin

hello flower
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Monicasque:

u have a loosing battle to fight ahead of u coz nomatter what u say this will always be the STORY

I can see you are the driver of this band-wagon don't worry I promise you your fuel will soon finish ; talking about story-book rules shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Monicasque: dude r u kay upthere?

The ish has now been enshrined in them that they now even believe their lies and I am the one that there is something wrong with... This World is truly coming to an end. angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
It is to be or not to be, an information that greatly affects and speed up decisions especially about who to marry, age isn't just a number like of porpular say. Out there but a great determining factor in the human race.

Ladies just admit y our wrong and change it, y ou can only. Lie about y our age to y ourself but never I repeat never can y ou reduce what it actually is grin grin grin

Make una de do slow-motion there express go leave una. Just a concerned guy. 2kobo
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'm proud of my age undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by amiebeauty(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

Typical example ; sure always hesistant is this not lack of cofidence and also self esteem ? undecided
u r rily funny @ op...lynpetra sed her real age n u r askin ha...if she would use it on fb or oda social networks..........come 2 think of it sef...guys r guilty of d same offence...go 2 fb ,2go or oda social networks n u will see that guys r also guily of falsifyin their age...its not a female tin.....n by the way i do not lack confdence or self esteem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by amiebeauty(f): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
nadia_SA: I'm proud of my age undecided
me 2....n i also want to let d OP know that bein proud of ur age does not mean u shud tell everyone ur age
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by mspee(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
ms_pee: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See, miss_pee just confirmed all I have been saying

@amiebeauty. I mean in real life and not virtual reality

@nadia_SA maybe you are that 0.00000001 percent exception
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by amiebeauty(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ OP...if asked about ma age in real life(ur words exactly)...i dont hide it...n its even on all my social networks 2.
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Plesa1(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Monicasque:

hello flower

cheesy cheesy cheesy hello!
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
M 23 and proud of it....actually its guys who loves hiding their age, they will say a lady never asks a man his age, or play around better yet change the topic, oya Sade, come let's have some free mutton ok?
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
amiebeauty: @ OP...if asked about ma age in real life(ur words exactly)...i dont hide it...n its even on all my social networks 2.

I can see a trend developing here, only ladies that are 25 and under are coming out with their age but the ones above don't want to because they feel uncomfortable with such. How come this is so or is it that they want to be young forever.

Hbg are you sure this is your real age ; Just asking
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
amiebeauty: @ OP...if asked about ma age in real life(ur words exactly)...i dont hide it...n its even on all my social networks 2.

I can see a trend developing here, only ladies that are 25 and under are coming out with their age but the ones above don't want to because they feel uncomfortable with such. How come this is so or is it that they want to be young forever.

Amiebeauty tell us here how old are you ?

Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
mimopel: Lips sealed!!...jst watchin, u need some flogging....wat is ur business wit our ages, hw does it change d price of garri in d market? Huh??...lolzzz.. :DLips sealed!!...jst watchin, u need some flogging....wat is ur business wit our ages, hw does it change d price of garri in d market? Huh??...lolzzz..

Tell us what is your own age and who are you planning to flogg, oya give yourself a heavy knock grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
proevan:

Amiebeauty tell us here how old are you ?

do I look younger or older

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE / How To Become A Virgin Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.