Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings (2823 Views)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ayan planning to get piercings like sean tizzle on my eye, ear nose and tongue but u know nigerians and their judgemental backwardness might criticize me. I want to know from the ladies here, will u accept friendship from a guy with piercings?

If u take him to ur parents as their future son in law, will they accept him?

Plz serious replies as you can see ayam serious these days
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Just get your ear piercings. (The only male piercings I can cope with)

Tongue piercings are the worst. Nose is just ott.

I'm not being a typical nigerian here. Its how I feel o !
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Not me!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dem swear for this boy tru tru
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dem swear for this boy tru tru
babes dunt u love boy with swag?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by majalisa(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dem swear for this boy tru tru
u ba!
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
adaobi123: Just get your ear piercings. (The only male piercings I can cope with)

Tongue piercings are the worst. Nose is just ott.

I'm not being a typical nigerian here. Its how I feel o !
Thank, i will go for ear own tomorrow.
I want to pierce the nose becuz atimes wen i go to ghetto i smell different bad bad smell and gold in my nose will help filter some of the smell.

But dunt u like a hip pop guy with 21st century metrosexual swag?

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze: babes dunt u love boy with swag?

But does having piercings make you have swag ? I've seen boys with swag without any piercings.
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by timpaker(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2013

Go ahead and pierce na.... Its simple. When you wanna go see your in-laws just remove your piercings.
#datzall
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze:
Thank, i will go for ear own tomorrow.
I want to pierce the nose becuz atimes wen i go to ghetto i smell different bad bad smell and gold in my nose will help filter some of the smell.

But dunt u like a hip pop guy with 21st century metrosexual swag?

Please what is this ?

Piercings does not always equal to swag. Period.
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
AmBeautiful: Not me!!!
lipsrsealed
but u know if a guy with gold ring in his tongue kiss a woman even if the man hav mouth odour the gold taste will overcome it
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by timpaker(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze:
but u know if a guy with gold ring in his tongue kiss a woman even if the man hav mouth odour the gold taste will overcome it
grin grin grin

Now you are talking..... So you have mouth odor?
Sorry dude.....piercing your tongue cannot help you
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
adaobi123:

But does having piercings make you have swag ? I've seen boys with swag without any piercings.
i was watching a show calls guy code on mtv2, they said the future of swag will be guys with piercings and the ladies say its cool. I want to be cool like oyibo people.
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
timpaker:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
timpaker:
grin grin grin

plz dont insult me. I am a married man

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze:
i was watching a show calls guy code on mtv2, they said the future of swag will be guys with piercings and the ladies say its cool. I want to be cool like oyibo people.

Please, which drugs are you taking ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by timpaker(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze:
plz dont insult me. I am a married man

Indeed
**moon-walks outta the thread**
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andyblaze: babes dunt u love boy with swag?
Stop chewing ur toe nails... D aftermath dey affect ur medullar.
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Please, which drugs are you taking ? undecided
ayam not on drugs. I just love creative thinking. I want to win a nobel prize
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop chewing ur toe nails... D aftermath dey affect ur medullar.
plz dont derail the thread.
Will u date a man with piercings thats cute?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Pierce your prick too
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: Pierce your prick too
tell me the truth. Do u want us to climb each other...uuuuh arhhhh mmmmmh
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: tell me the truth. Do u want us to climb each other...uuuuh arhhhh mmmmmh
shocked shame on you. Get Away undecided
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by vizkiz: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: Pierce your prick too

bby there's sumfin fishy abt dis ur prick(ish)ness. . .i'm finkinq u jst qot ''pricked'' grin
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2013
vizkiz:

bby there's sumfin fishy abt dis ur prick(ish)ness. . .i'm finkinq u jst qot ''pricked'' grin
stop stalking me angry
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: shocked shame on you. Get Away undecided
but babes u made me feels honey na
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze:
plz dont derail the thread.
Will u date a man with piercings thats cute?
Piercings? NO! Tatts? Yeah! cheesy
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: stop stalking me angry
plz dunt derail the thread.

Will u accept a cute rich guys that haves pink lips with piercings?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by vizkiz: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: stop stalking me angry

bby, ah jst wanna knw...come on teh me i'll keep ur secret *wink*
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2013
majalisa: u ba!
U say?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by Andyblaze: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Piercings? NO! Tatts? Yeah! cheesy
What if we are already dating then i get a hollywood movie role that requires me to be pierced, will u dump me?
Re: Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings by vizkiz: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
Andyblaze: but babes u made me feels honey na

jiiiizoz!!! Ma ears jst went blind wif wuh ah jst saw grin ...come on andy r u a virqin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Songs To Make That Girl Fall. / Compare Girls Of Nowadays With Girls Of The Olden Days / Is My Roommate Gay?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.