Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,994 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Nairalander,s Issue With women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairalander,s Issue With women (3246 Views)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by Danhumprey: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Mr Cork I heard u now work as an aboki in Abuja...please advise
LMAO......Mondi! grin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by Danhumprey: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by MrCork: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
REALITY101: Fuckttard

..^^nairalander favourite crackhead has again changed his profile from male to female undecided
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by MrCork: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013

angry
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry
smiley
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by crackhaus: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
.., Anyways back to our serious topic..why do u guys hate dating dark skin females and y r they more difficult to toast?.,,please advise! angry
In all fairness, we do not hate dark skin females but like you say, they like feeling as if they are all that, and therefore more difficult to toast.. I'm just saying please!
Personally I can only give my time, money and attention when toasting a dark skin female that resemble Rihanna...you know that Barbadian singer that like to fvck small boi Chris angry

I haf come accross one though, very Rihanna-looking with dark skin, long legz and short hair. I sware I was in love then & I still miss her much everyday.

If only I can meet NL babe dat is Rihanna look-alike or close, but will they ever put up nice clear full head to toe pickcho? No way! I'm tired angry
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by justplainpaul(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Which work be aboki again?
Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by MrCork: 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
....so u wud date a black female who wear wig??....u don't like natural beauty like real hair?. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nairalander,s Issue With women by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2015
Lol cork

Wts d topic about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before I Run Mad Please Advice Me / How To Show That I Care About Her / African Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.