Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs (6779 Views)

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
I thought it was geni340 or omotayor123, but I was wrong, the nairalander with the biggest boobs is --- miztyna

www.nairaland.com/miztyna

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
End Time niqqas, staring at end time b0obs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
End Time niqqas, staring at end time b0obs.

Like you didn't click on the link.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
#obsession
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
#obsession

With what?

I see you finally made your hair. I still prefer you without the hair though.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
#obsession
I'm obsessed with you.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Darven2:

With what?

I see you finally made your hair. I still prefer you without the hair though.

obsessed with women...its good tho, better than being a faq, buh too much of everything ain't good, hope you know?

and I'm glad to know you preferred the 'natural' hair...
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm obsessed with you.
hehehehe, good news

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by wtfCode: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
dat boob don fall finish nah

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, good news
Lol.
#Hi #Winks
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

obsessed with women...its good tho, better than being a faq, buh too much of everything ain't good, hope you know?

and I'm glad to know you preferred the 'natural' hair...

Yes it's better than being a fagg. But I am not really obsessed with women, I just like boobs that's all.

Natural hair fits some ladies than it does others. Your natural hair fits you better.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lol.

#Hi
#Winks
don't tell me you are planning to derail this poor fella's thread?

him go just swear give you...
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by cassyrooy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
don't tell me you are planning to derail this poor fella's thread?

him go just swear give you...
I hope not to but if im swear, na OYO for im and the IFFA things.

@OP, Pardon moi.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
congrats. It must have taken a lot of effort, hardwork, painstaking research and meditation for u to have come up with this result. And it's not a bad choice either.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2015
shockwave91:
congrats. It must have taken a lot of effort, hardwork, painstaking research and meditation for u to have come up with this result. And it's not a bad choice either.

Don't use sarcasm against me.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:

Don't use sarcasm against me.
nah homie. Why would i now?
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by MrCork: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:
I thought it was geni340 or omotayor123, but I was wrong, the nairalander with the biggest boobs is --- miztyna

..which boooobsi? Wear? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

..which boooobsi? Wear? undecided

Are you blind? Can't you see it?
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by MrCork: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:

Are you blind? Can't you see it?

...see yor mossskito ghana face....do u see any boooobsi on yor thread?....wher the f*****kin boooobsi picture at?.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor mossskito ghana face....do u see any boooobsi on yor thread?....wher the f*****kin boooobsi picture at?.. undecided

Click on this link and you will see it www.nairaland.com/miztyna
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by csamii: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2015
She gat big boobs shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Pheals(f): 4:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Oh God give am job.. .but note op for my prayer to answer.. God provide for the birds but does not throw it inside there nest
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by PLANETMARS(m): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Pheals:
Oh God give am job.. .but note op for my prayer to answer.. God provide for the birds but does not throw it inside there nest
english na bastard don't u tink so dearie

2 Likes

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by MrCork: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:

Click on this link and you will see it www.nairaland.com/miztyna

....click wot?...how?...is clickin the same has real pickture?...why the heck did u trick us to empty thread? angry
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Dabss(m): 5:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:

mehn they are saggy as fųck.

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by agohmamuda(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

....click wot?...how?...is clickin the same has real pickture?...why the heck did u trick us to empty thread? angry

Lol. MrCork Don show. Someone dey waste eim time to xplain. I laff. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

Wetin this one dey talk sef?
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
english na bastard don't u tink so dearie
Guy you wicked o grin cheesy.after you dn insult her finish,you still add dearie..And to think of the fact say the girl even try fine small,chei.i pity her chykers for the english dem go hear. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Pheals:
O girl person wey buy phone for you no fit send you go english class?Your location for your profile na die grin cheesy Just pm me,i'll give you private lessons. wink
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Pheals:
Babe wat r u saying? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Do You Prefer A Guy With A "PERFECT BODY" Over "A Guy With GOOD SEX GAME"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.