Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men (530 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
It is an unarguable aphorism. 'All men re cheats'. I'll want to agree witth the aforewrittten phrase...
Women, please try to understand the male and female anatomy,n physiology are not and can never be thesame!!! The females differ 4rm the male in a vast array of things
1st the Sex Hormone (testosterone) is about 20x more in male, and that explains the pressing sexual urge most tyms...
In terms of emotions, the males diFfer , they don't get tripped by flimsy ephemeral ornaments, unlike the females!!! The females ,fall in love so quicklyy and foolishly for banal reasons, unlike the males, males are more emotionally stable
males go out, work hard! N try to mek a living, while the females will prefer to stay back and enjoy the comfort built by d man!!!
If a real man could go tru all these rigours with d wear and tear of d scorching sun to make ends meet, don't you think he has d sole franchise to enjoy and flex with as much females or any other valuables he deems fit? undecided undecided please ladies, debunk sentiments and play objectivism!!! U'll be on same level of rhema, with me...
I believe if most female were to be male, they will do worse! So pls just be considerate, when braking up with ur BF, for cheating.... (My 1cent)
To butress my points, :please fellow Nlnders, answer me!
All thes stewpid south-America soap-operas (telemundo, aurora, lola etc) who watch them most?? The ladies !!! And dats because it is saddled with barrrage of annoying fantascy love tales........ *Disgusting*
Re: Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Are u high
Re: Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Nopes maa'm, Just beinng critical n objective... smiley smiley
Re: Lady's Please Stop Complaining About Men Being Cheats,*appreciate Men by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Op,don't waste ur time.Am sure women are beginning to feel unconcerned.Afterall the table has been turned.Women are now know to be better cheats and deceptive.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Refer To Their Loved Ones As Baby? / Guys Why Are We Obsessed With Nigerian Girls / Why Are Girls Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.