Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105400 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Ymodulus:

They are both roughly the same thing. but this phone has an advantage in terms of 3G on both sims. but battery is a little problem. also this phone company have got reuglar updates. gionee to have updates.
In d prefious page someone said d battery is Berry ok,u are d second person that will complained about d battery,pls what is d expectation under heavy usage?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by abebio: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
who is in Ghana here
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Kurupt01: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just got the ivo 6622 in abuja. System Care in Banex plaza
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Ymodulus: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
adoptop70:
In d prefious page someone said d battery is Berry ok,u are d second person that will complained about d battery,pls what is d expectation under heavy usage?
Note* i have not used the phone please. i only got the bad battery review from others. please i have not use this phone.

I am team GioneeP2.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
As anyone experience this thin, Airtel is wiping out all my money if I load and got furious so I call their cc and the guy that attend to me have the ordercity to tell me that is bcoz bb subscription am using is not for the phone am using it with that's why my credit is been removed and their is nothing they can do about it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by henryvirus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Doctmaverick: i dunno hw much this phone will cost in Akure... Its availability z under maybe
try nokia building araromi junction almost opposite akure townhall.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by theanonymous: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kurupt01: Just got the ivo 6622 in abuja. System Care in Banex plaza

Welcome to the family... bro

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by DonZizzy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sunymoore: Clears throat Ehnhemm.
First of all I'm not in any way responsible for any damage, do is at your own risk. But if the tutorial is followed carefully, there will be no issues.
Requirements
1. Pc
2. The phone obviously
3. USB cable
4. Sp flash tool
5. Mtk droid tool 2.4.5 preferably
6. Adb drivers
7. USB vcom drivers Mtk
8. A working Brain and patience.
9. A working ivo 6622 device
How to install Adb drivers. Go to www.adbdriver.com and download it, run it around nd put a working ivo 6622 phone with usb debugging on then install the driver.
For usb vcom mtk drivers follow this procedure
How to install MTK USB driver manually on
Windows
Steps:
1. In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device
Manager
2. Click any of the device groups you see there
3. From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
4. Add hardware wizard will be opened, click next
5. Select Install the hardware that I manually select
from a list (Advanced)
6. Click next two times and click Have Disk button
7. Click browse and find where your driver .inf file is,
then select it
8. Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed.
Select your driver there and click next and finish
installing. I use Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM
Port for Jiayu G2 MTK 6577 phone.
9. When you use SP flash tool now, it should be able
to find your device.
For the driver vcom drivers i think I have to upload it for use because I got it from p2 rom package zip.
Get a working ivo 6622 root it with framaroot 1.6.0, install busy box pro. Install the Adb drivers, turn on usb debugging, don't mount your sd card, and the sd card in the phone should have at least 3gig free space. Open the mtkdroid tool, plug your phone, it will detect it, then click root, to get a root shell, when done, click root, backup and recovery tab, tick include user data and cache and finally click backup, it will take up to an hour or more, when done, it will ask to pack click no, then click to prepare rom for flash tool and select the only available file in the dialog folder, it will take a while before it will be done, when done close the the tool and open the sp flash tool as administrator.
Open Download Agent and select
MTK_AllinOne_DA
4. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file in mtk droid tool folder click backup, then ivo 6622..... Open the folder, then open! Flash folder and click the scatter file there then open

5. Click Firmware->Upgrade and connect USB
cable with mobile without battery
6. Insert Battery then start downloading..
7. When it shows Firmware Upgrade , then
installation is completed.
When done boot into recovery and wipe data / factory reset. That's all
Edit. The drivers http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/13390925/file.html
Download the zip unzip it. Install the vcom as stated above and install the other driver too. Good luck

pls kindly explain better from the part where u click no to pack backup....and when do u unplug the working 6622 phone and wen do u plug the bricked phone and i can see more than one file after clicking to prepare rom for flash tool ....and they are all empty folders help out please
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by DonZizzy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sunymoore: Clears throat Ehnhemm.
First of all I'm not in any way responsible for any damage, do is at your own risk. But if the tutorial is followed carefully, there will be no issues.
Requirements
1. Pc
2. The phone obviously
3. USB cable
4. Sp flash tool
5. Mtk droid tool 2.4.5 preferably
6. Adb drivers
7. USB vcom drivers Mtk
8. A working Brain and patience.
9. A working ivo 6622 device
How to install Adb drivers. Go to www.adbdriver.com and download it, run it around nd put a working ivo 6622 phone with usb debugging on then install the driver.
For usb vcom mtk drivers follow this procedure
How to install MTK USB driver manually on
Windows
Steps:
1. In Windows, go to Control Panel and open Device
Manager
2. Click any of the device groups you see there
3. From Action menu, select Add legacy hardware
4. Add hardware wizard will be opened, click next
5. Select Install the hardware that I manually select
from a list (Advanced)
6. Click next two times and click Have Disk button
7. Click browse and find where your driver .inf file is,
then select it
8. Click Open and OK. You will see the drivers listed.
Select your driver there and click next and finish
installing. I use Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM
Port for Jiayu G2 MTK 6577 phone.
9. When you use SP flash tool now, it should be able
to find your device.
For the driver vcom drivers i think I have to upload it for use because I got it from p2 rom package zip.
Get a working ivo 6622 root it with framaroot 1.6.0, install busy box pro. Install the Adb drivers, turn on usb debugging, don't mount your sd card, and the sd card in the phone should have at least 3gig free space. Open the mtkdroid tool, plug your phone, it will detect it, then click root, to get a root shell, when done, click root, backup and recovery tab, tick include user data and cache and finally click backup, it will take up to an hour or more, when done, it will ask to pack click no, then click to prepare rom for flash tool and select the only available file in the dialog folder, it will take a while before it will be done, when done close the the tool and open the sp flash tool as administrator.
Open Download Agent and select
MTK_AllinOne_DA
4. Open scatter_loading and select scatter file in mtk droid tool folder click backup, then ivo 6622..... Open the folder, then open! Flash folder and click the scatter file there then open

5. Click Firmware->Upgrade and connect USB
cable with mobile without battery
6. Insert Battery then start downloading..
7. When it shows Firmware Upgrade , then
installation is completed.
When done boot into recovery and wipe data / factory reset. That's all
Edit. The drivers http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/13390925/file.html
Download the zip unzip it. Install the vcom as stated above and install the other driver too. Good luck

its me again and i want to know if one can not just back up the rom of a working oppson phone on a sdcard and put the sdcard on the brickedphone and install from sdcard...please i need to know kindly
Sunymoore:
Yes unplug, ensure that there is much space on ya sd card (3g) and try again

after opening the sp flash tool and opening scatter file and the rest i clicked download and nothing is happening it just stays at 0% for hours
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by StanMash(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
theanonymous:
Internet.ng.zain.com or u could switch the zain to airtel.
no proxy and port

Have u tried switching to 3g? no? goto settings>>more>>mobile networks>>3G service>>choose wcdma for ur sim of choice.

yes, 3G service is on wcdma for my airtel. this is how my APN looks like
NAME: ZAIN NG
APN: internet.ng.zain.com
APN type: default,supl
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: internet
Password: ******** (which I think is internet too)
Server: not set
MMSC: not set
MMS Proxy: not set
MMS Port: not set
MCC/MNC = 621/20
authentication type: -
APN protocol/ APN roaming protocol = IPv4
APN enabled √
Bearer: unspecified

And have no problem using MTN on 3G, just airtel's, browses only on edge and it's not my area cos my brother has no problem switching to WCDMA only on his HTC M7(using airtel) and browsing
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
DonZizzy:

pls kindly explain better from the part where u click no to pack backup....and when do u unplug the working 6622 phone and wen do u plug the bricked phone and i can see more than one file after clicking to prepare rom for flash tool ....and they are all empty folders help out please
Yes unplug, ensure that there is much space on ya sd card (3g) and try again
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
DonZizzy:

its me again and i want to know if one can not just back up the rom of a working oppson phone on a sdcard and put the sdcard on the brickedphone and install from sdcard...please i need to know kindly
Yes. But only through cmw
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by abebio: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please where can i get this phone in GHANA
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by DonZizzy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Sunymoore]
Yes unplug, ensure that there is much space on ya sd card (3g) and try again [/quot

broh i am finding it really hard mehn how can i reach u ..i need u to help me do it...send yur number kindly
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by DonZizzy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sunymoore:
Yes. But only through cmw

this cmw backup keeps showing checksum fail wen i try to restore on the bricked opsson phone
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Yung16(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yung16: pls i cant locate the exert post at basedroid. Could u help with a link pls? Thank u

I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS PLS
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by seunwen2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
My tecno m7 on point the battery strong die
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=DonZizzy][/quote]
OK 08082453593
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nawa for nl mod oo.. My post was hidden, so person no fit ad phone ni. Oga oo, hidding post Is not the best. Just ban us

I just advertise phone and my post was hidden

E gbe agbara nle oo, aiye kan lowa oo
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmikem: Nawa for nl mod oo.. My post was hidden, so person no fit ad phone ni. Oga oo, hidding post Is not the best. Just ban us

there is xolo in market now ....solo q700 n q800 very cheap where can someone get it
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmikem: Nawa for nl mod oo.. My post was hidden, so person no fit ad phone ni. Oga oo, hidding post Is not the best. Just ban us

naso we see am oooh...i open my own thread for gaming naso them close am...na which phone u dey advertise sef....
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
theanonymous: For the last time, Opsson do have CC situated in Computer Village...A friend of mine can testify to that.

Yes, ivo6622 is capable of playing heavy games!

If u r gonna get this one... u might as well get a back up ba3 or power bank...just so you could enjoy your game.

#Peace
how much na power bank
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2013

Tell me abt the phone..
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Reubenson3(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2013
@ elijahdre,u said dat u av a shop in iyana paja.So,where exactly is it located.Cuz I wana buy opsson ivo6622 and d power bank to support d poor ba3.And hope d both ar stil available in store.And hw much wil both cost me
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lanre316: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2013
It beats my imagination how people know that a product has battery issues, would go ahead to buy it and still come back on this thread to complain about low battery performance of their device.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lekelicom(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Reubenson3: @ elijahdre,u said dat u av a shop in iyana paja.So,where exactly is it located.Cuz I wana buy opsson ivo6622 and d power bank to support d poor ba3.And hope d both ar stil available in store.And hw much wil both cost me
But initialy ppl that first bought d phone said d battery is OK why now.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
brov abeg I make mistake for dat email the real one is
o_emris@hotmail.com PLS NOTE EMRIS and not EMIRS
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
bendovex: please sir,could u send me the droidvpn mtn settings,my email is nobleben07@yahoo.com.I'd really appreciate, God bless...no less!
abeg I need am bad bad o_emris@hotmail.com pls Note the emris android is displaying emirs which is Hausa name
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Fukup(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
i've gotten my opsson from Elijahdre.he sent it from Lagos to nnewi(anambra state).the guy is trustworthy.mehn,this phone is awesome.would give my own review latter.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by LEGEND7466(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
pls guys....my bbm ain't showing my music updates. Any way around dis?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
LEGEND7466: pls guys....my bbm ain't showing my music updates. Any way around dis?

complain 2 rim or blackberry

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by bibiaremieye(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Very nice look n mature

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.