Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread (105511 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Niscolinx: Wats d best app 4 watching movies, sports, news etc
sybla tv
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
I held my Gp2 side by side with ivo6622, guys oppson beat it in everything with exception of battery which I can't comment because I have not use oppson. I am not and will never be a fan of companies doing their business.
Btw I'm patiently gathering for Motorola Moto G. I'm completely tired of mtk devices #tweaking&bricking
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Yung16(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2013
theanonymous: as long as you don't have your device rooted..go ahead...utilize the update provided. A friend of mine just did his..... and I'm done with mine too.
why is it that my 6655 show H or H+ instead of 3g does that mean its faster than 6622 that is 3g?/?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Yung16(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Kurupt01: i have being advised against creating a new thread. Post your question here and you will get the help you need
What will you like to back up bro specify
CUSTOM ROM any help
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lanre316: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
evergreen247: I held my Gp2 side by side with ivo6622, guys oppson beat it in everything with exception of battery which I can't comment because I have not use oppson. I am not and will never be a fan of companies doing their business.
Btw I'm patiently gathering for Motorola Moto G. I'm completely tired of mtk devices #tweaking&bricking

You took the words right out my mouth. I am patiently waiting for Moto G, Google’s own phone with superior processor, extra sharp display, guaranteed updates, high class brand recognition and costs 200 dollars. I'm tired of these chinkos with their low class specifications.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Sunymoore(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
DonZizzy: [quote author=DonZizzy]

its me again and i want to know if one can not just back up the rom of a working oppson phone on a sdcard and put the sdcard on the brickedphone and install from sdcard...please i need to know kindly

after opening the sp flash tool and opening scatter file and the rest i clicked download and nothing is happening it just stays at 0% for hours

please... after clicking on the scatter file in the flashtool folder it keeps showing 'initializing scatter file fail çheck the scatter file name blahblahblah'' what do i do from here...and this is the scatter file name i have ''MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc''
Yes, you can do it, but the brickedphone must have cmw.
You have to click Firmware Upgrade not download. And after clicking firmware Upgrade, then plug the phone with out battery and then replace the ba3 after about 3seconds.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Chrisbam(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2013
lanre316:

You took the words right out my mouth. I am patiently waiting for Moto G, Google’s own phone with superior processor, extra sharp display, guaranteed updates, high class brand recognition and costs 200 dollars. I'm tired of these chinkos with their low class specifications.

These are only low end phones...why do u expect sooooo much ??

They're for those who can afford them out of their fair pocket sizes.

Its annoying seeing comparisons here and there, if u have that huge pocket...go for the bigger brands and spend at least 60k on a good device with mouth watering specs!!

Allow those low budget phones for those who can manage and still be happy with them.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lizzlix(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls i wnt to knw if i take my phone to carlcare,will they ask me to provide d receipt?......I jst found out ystrday dat my receipt v gone blank.NB- it's nt opsson o
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Seunfaj(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chrisbam:

Its annoying seeing comparisons here and there, if u have that huge pocket...go for the bigger brands and spend at least 60k on a good device with mouth watering specs!!

Allow those low budget phones for those who can manage and still be happy with them.
i totally agree wit u......u sound rational nt lyk dat nitwit.....thumbs up bro
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by lanre316: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chrisbam:

Seunfaj: i totally agree wit u......u sound rational nt lyk dat nitwit.....thumbs up bro

I'm sorry if I sound condescending to users of this phone. I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm only expressing my personal opinions. I should have known better and expressed it somewhere else, not here.

Once again, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
The battery gets stronger day by day... I can see the difference now an when I bought it.. Just make sure you follow the manual instruction
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thorby: The battery gets stronger day by day... I can see the difference now an when I bought it.. Just make sure you follow the manual instruction
Like how many hours u can squeeze out of a full Charge now? Reply bro
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nosykpaul: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2013
sure it does
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by nosykpaul: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2013
Yung16: why is it that my 6655 show H or H+ instead of 3g does that mean its faster than 6622 that is 3g?/?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 4:21am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
Like how many hours u can squeeze out of a full Charge now? Reply bro
If on light usage, it will last more than 24hours, but heavy usage, more than 7hours(uncertain, but more than that) for now. And its clear that the battery would be okay after 3 times of 12-14 hours. I have just charged mine 2 times within that range.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 4:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Yung16: why is it that my 6655 show H or H+ instead of 3g does that mean its faster than 6622 that is 3g?/?
Not at all... 6622 does the same...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Thorby:
If on light usage, it will last more than 24hours, but heavy usage, more than 7hours(uncertain, but more than that) for now. And its clear that the battery would be okay after 3 times of 12-14 hours. I have just charged mine 2 times within that range.
If it's like that then is perfectly ok, 7 hours on heavy usage i doubt although it's definitely a good phone
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by swaggzo(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Thorby:

I've done that more than 10 times now, no improvement. this battery is bad, y'all trying to cover up is all I sense. without the battery percentage close to the battery icon, you'll feel you're rocking things. but when it's there... o'boy, you'll be shocked on how fast it drains.
To me the best battery treatment for this phone is... "Hide battery percentage" and you'll be less worried about your battery dying cuz even when you use about 10% at full charge, the battery icon still appears full. yeah..
Just forget about what the manual says... charge for 3 consecutive years even, nothing is gonna change. you'll still have to manage the same 3-5 hours usage after full charge. though it's a nice mobile phone, the battery fckd it.
so instead of focusing on the Same battery issues since page 2, let's think of developing and tweaking the phone in order to suit our various individual taste. that's the best thing now.

that's all I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by swaggzo(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Thorby:

I've done that more than 10 times now, no improvement. this battery is bad, y'all trying to cover up is all I sense. without the battery percentage close to the battery icon, you'll feel you're rocking things. but when it's there... o'boy, you'll be shocked on how fast it drains.
To me the best battery treatment for this phone is... "Hide battery percentage" and you'll be less worried about your battery dying cuz even when you use about 10% at full charge, the battery icon still appears full. yeah..
Just forget about what the manual says... charge for 3 consecutive years even, nothing is gonna change. you'll still have to manage the same 3-5 hours usage after full charge. though it's a nice mobile phone, the battery fckd it.
so instead of focusing on the Same battery issues since page 2, let's think of developing and tweaking the phone in order to suit our various individual taste. that's the best thing now.

3 Likes

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2013
swaggzo:

Ho boy, this is shocking news, i m beginning to get bad mood, because i rely on this phone to buy, any way thanks bro for the true revelation
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2013
swaggzo:

If it is 6hours on heavy usage it will still be manageable since the phone is solid in every other areas, but 3 hours is no go area.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Koolmoney(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys pls i have the ffg questions.
1. Does this phone have a camera key?
2. Do i really need to charge this device for 13hrs plus?
3. Do i need to buy a power bank for this device cos of its battery?
4. Is there an update of jelly bean 4.3 for this phone?
Thanks as i expect ur reply ASAP.
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Koolmoney: Guys pls i have the ffg questions.
1. Does this phone have a camera key?
2. Do i really need to charge this device for 13hrs plus?
3. Do i need to buy a power bank for this device cos of its battery?
4. Is there an update of jelly bean 4.3 for this phone?
Thanks as i expect ur reply ASAP.
ask google
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
swaggzo:

bro u have spoken my mind, my 30,000mAh power bank is always beside me. Opsson... nice Fone.... dead ba3

1 Like

Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by Thorby(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
My Opsson battery on heavy usage do last more than 6 hours...... I'm not a fan of any product, I will tell u the truth behind it... The first day I used it which was last week Wednesday, I was so annoy with how the battery drained so fast but now, I can see a huge difference... Like yester night when I was browsing, more than two browser from 7pm- 11.20 or more and I still have 46%... That's still manageable...
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by swaggzo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
NONNYG: bro u have spoken my mind, my 30,000mAh power bank is always beside me. Opsson... nice Fone.... dead ba3

ah.. how much be that P.Bank?
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
swaggzo:

ah.. how much be that P.Bank?
don't really know cos it was a gift
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by samwills45: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls how is de camera of dis fon compared to dat of p2 and p5, can de flash work well even in total darkness
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by swaggzo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
samwills45: pls how is de camera of dis fon compared to dat of p2 and p5, can de flash work well even in total darkness

have my p2 along side my opsson. as a user of both phones, I recommend opsson over p2 on everything, except body thickness.
I'm somehow surprised to be seeing the same questions, asked more than once on every fresh new page.
Nigerians & Co really hate reading.. -_-
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
swaggzo:

have my p2 along side my opsson. as a user of both phones, I recommend opsson over p2 on everything, except body thickness.
I'm somehow surprised to be seeing the same questions, asked more than once on every fresh new page.
Nigerians & Co really hate reading.. -_-
My hope is coming back
Re: Opsson ivo6622 Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thorby: My Opsson battery on heavy usage do last more than 6 hours...... I'm not a fan of any product, I will tell u the truth behind it... The first day I used it which was last week Wednesday, I was so annoy with how the battery drained so fast but now, I can see a huge difference... Like yester night when I was browsing, more than two browser from 7pm- 11.20 or more and I still have 46%... That's still manageable...
Please let me ask this question,
Does this phone charging while using, because vetualy most low end smart phone have the problem of not charging or taking longer time

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (46) (Reply)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.