Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Who Have You Met - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Have You Met (1860 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id / Would You Ever Date Someone You Met On The Internet? / How Many Nairaland Have You Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have You Met by matured(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
Come to think of it,Nairaland jhas been Existing for some years now and i belive guys have been hooking up with girls or rather guys have been hooking up with guys and girls to guys.I became curious to know cos i've not hooked up with someone yet but hope too someday.Then i asked this WHO HAVE YOU MET?. I mean from the Nairaland forum.
Re: Who Have You Met by noetic(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
by their intentions we shall know them
Re: Who Have You Met by zeal500: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
MUST IT BE ON NET shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Have You Met by matured(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
zeal
i dont want this topic be diagressed.i mean from this forum,if u havaent met anyone then wait till those who have met contribute.
thank you.
Re: Who Have You Met by matured(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
@noetic
what do u mean by:By their intention we shall know them
Re: Who Have You Met by iseobio(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ topic

I have met my next door neighbour.
Re: Who Have You Met by tope2000(f): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
and u call yaself matured, i don't think this is matured thread. cool
to me it is gbeborun
Re: Who Have You Met by Mesmerize(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
In another word, [b]tope [/b]is trying to say she wnt tell y'all she met stephen grin
Re: Who Have You Met by brinebaba(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
Who av i met?
Dem plenty oo!
Re: Who Have You Met by tope2000(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
Mesmerize:

In another word, [b]tope [/b]is trying to say she wnt tell y'all she met stephen grin

roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Have You Met by shuppie(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
i think mesmerize, hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Who Have You Met by Mesmerize(f): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
Oh yea, I think I met Shuppie at the mall, didnt recognize her, tot she was Hallie Berry tongue
Re: Who Have You Met by shuppie(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
awww, very sweet, but am just me, doesn,t look like anybody but me, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Have You Met by iseobio(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
I have met tope, mesmerize,shuppie, redhotcic etc. an endless list.
@poster do you want me to share some of my fortunes with you? Please apply within and online. Go to www.whohaveyoumet.biz/naijagirls
Re: Who Have You Met by Mesmerize(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
funny.
Re: Who Have You Met by shuppie(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
@iseobio, re u for real or what huh. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Have You Met by iseobio(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2008
am for real. the topic is rather vague. i can answer in millions of ways.
Re: Who Have You Met by shuppie(f): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
whatever, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Have You Met by iseobio(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
smiley wink cheesy embarassed
Re: Who Have You Met by matured(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
I don't know what people like tope is doing online they should be at home watching movies[I think cartoon will be better grin}
I asked if you have met anyone from the nairaland forum and you are there talking jagons.TheĀ  Nairaland forum is a place where different people from different places come online to share ideas and thoughts together and in this process meeting can occure .That was what prompted me to ask this question.If u know u havent met any shot up and read from those who have met someone.
Stop behaving childish
Re: Who Have You Met by matured(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2008
@iseobio
this thread is not for u.do try another thread.Is not all thread that you must reply okay learn that. embarassed
Re: Who Have You Met by beauteous(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
matured:

I don't know what people like tope is doing online they should be at home watching movies[I think cartoon will be better grin}
I asked if you have met anyone from the nairaland forum and you are there talking jagons.TheĀ  Nairaland forum is a place where different people from different places come online to share ideas and thoughts together and in this process meeting can o[b]occure (E)[/b] .That was what prompted me to ask this question.If u know u havent met any shot(O u) up and read from those who have met someone.
Stop behaving childish

Re: Who Have You Met by iseobio(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2008
matured:

@iseobio
this thread is not for u.do try another thread.Is not all thread that you must reply okay learn that. embarassed

With your attitude you will have a hard time meeting someone. Can't you look around your community and locate someone.

matured:

I asked if you have met anyone from the nairaland forum and you are there talking jagons.The Nairaland forum is a place where different people from different places come online to share ideas and thoughts together and in this process meeting can occure .That was what prompted me to ask this question.If u know u havent met any shot up and read from those who have met someone.
Stop behaving childish

Dont be sacarstic. It seems you want Tope to talk to you. Then be matured as the username you are using. Who told you the ultimate aim of establidhing this forum was for matchmaking. if you want to find a partner, there are millions of websites around the world who will offer you their services. or are you afraid of paying money? you can't get something for nothing.
Re: Who Have You Met by Uzzyan: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2008
Matured dont get so crossed with everyone nowwww!!!!!
You shld have gotten used to NL by now
Re: Who Have You Met by Creamish(f): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2008
@topic . . Ive met : Cyclone, Gamine, Chuckdee4, eeerrrmmmm . . . Spawnie grin
Re: Who Have You Met by iice(f): 2:20am On Jul 07, 2008
Creamish:

@topic . . Ive met : Cyclone, Gamine, Chuckdee4, eeerrrmmmm . . . Spawnie grin

shocked shocked I knew it! Spawnie is in your belle angry tongue grin

@Topic, meet who? ke?
Re: Who Have You Met by Creamish(f): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2008
*dunno if this is part of the topic sha * im lookn forward to meeting the following for now:

iice, ikamefa, DC,JK,Munkina3,Hacker cool
Re: Who Have You Met by BiafraBoy1: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
I don meet Creamish grin
In ma dreams grin grin
Re: Who Have You Met by brinebaba(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
Tsw!
All d gals&boys i av met r nt fine,even seun gan no fine!
Re: Who Have You Met by Creamish(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
Biafra Boy:

I don meet Creamish grin
In ma dreams grin grin

i better change my dream direction . . tongue

brine baba:

Tsw!
All d gals&boys i av met r nt fine,even seun gan no fine!

u fyne? tongue
Re: Who Have You Met by DrKitaun(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
all this people wey just dey meet demselves sha . . . . lipsrsealed cool
Re: Who Have You Met by Creamish(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2008
Kit . .when we go finally meet naa? I bin de Lagos over d weekend cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! / Six Foot Plus Tall Lady Wanted For Friendship! / Strictly 4 Fellas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.