Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! (10847 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by nuges1(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Back in my university days she was admired by all but I was lucky to be her lover,we were the perfect couple,some peeps even started saying we look alike and even talk the same way.She was a dream come through,she Is the only girl I have fallen in love with except offcourse I fall in love tomorrow,she was sexy,tall,slim,dark,very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.The love was mutual and spontaneous,all of a sudden things start messing up and we broke up on good terms,she later got married and is currently with two children,I stil hv feelings for this girl but I had to let her go little did I know that she was nursing this pain all dis years,she finally called me telling me she still loves me and that she wants us to continue dating irrespective of the fact that she's married,to cut the long story short,I told her I will think about it.I am really confused here,I need ur help!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2013
If you want to die young, continue with her.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2013
sexkillz: If you want to die young, continue with her.

#hands him a chilled cup of palmi
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Op,don't ever do anything silly with a married woman.Fate has a way of paying us back in our own coin.Forget her.Na second hand market already.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

#hands him a chilled cup of palmi
cool
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by nuges1(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: Op,don't ever do anything silly with a married woman.Fate has a way of paying us back in our own coin.Forget her.Na second hand market already.
Tanks sweetie

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Iaz93: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Continue! Karma is a bītch. You'll get married someday too, and you'll run here to tell us someone is knacking your wife.

Better use your head. Don't put asunder what has God has joined together.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by nuges1(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2013
sexkillz: If you want to die young, continue with her.
word!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Remember what they say about karma. She is a bit.ch and she would def come back to hit you hard
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by cycline404(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
OP.... Dont try it, all you can do is to sit her down in an open place.... Talk to her head let that nasty feelings die gradually, tell her to change her number and you do the same.... DO not communicate.... She is married.... Just know that what goes around comes around you cant dodge it..... I guess you have seen R Kelly Trapped in the closet.. So let her be and enjoy her marriage....
My ex is married also... feelings or no feelings it change no reason that she is married... and a Mrs... So Man forget her... go and u will fall in love again... dont get lost...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: Op,don't ever do anything silly with a married woman.Fate has a way of paying us back in our own coin.Forget her.Na second hand market already.
Second hand with two kids. He is worthless to her. Worthless to the extent she married someone else, and now she wants to use him and dump him again. . . Soon, (if her husband doesn't find out first and KILL him) after she is tired of him, she go say "I love my husband and kids".

My guy, are you so ugly that only a "second hand lady" wants you?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Da hell
Plss do so at your detriment
angry angry angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
My advise, is for you to proceed with the relationship. Remember she is sexy, tall, slim, dark, very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.

How can you miss all that, for another man. She can even spend some of her undeserving husband's money on you.

I shall laugh later in Skelewu
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Have you heard of BEN JOHNSON? grin if you love your life and your future. ...run like BEN JOHNSON with your leg touching the back of your head grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Billyonaire: My advise, is for you to proceed with the relationship. Remember she is sexy, tall, slim, dark, very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.

How can you miss all that, for another man. She can even spend some of her undeserving husband's money on you.

I shall laugh later in Skelewu

#hands him a chilled cup of agbo Jedi Jedi/agbo fiifer.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Iaz93: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2013
cycline404: OP.... Dont try it, all you can do is to it sit her down in an open place... talk to her head let that nasty feelings die gradually, tell her to change her number and you do the same.... DO not communicate.... She is married.... Just know that what goes around comes around you cant dodge it..... I guess you have seen R Kelly Trapped in the closet.. So let her be and enjoy her marriage....
My ex is married also... feelings or no feelings it change no reason that she is married... and a Mrs... So Man forget her... go and u will fall in love again... dont get lost...
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by demelza: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
I just dey pity the husband wey marry that kin woman put for house. She could kill him one day.
Poor man.
undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:
Tanks sweetie

This is exactly what is happening to me.My bf's ex who is married has refused to stop calling him,esp late at night,and esp while things are set in motion.At first,I laughed about it until one night my bobo is sleeping,his phone wad ringing persistantly,I didn't pick(I don't pick his calls),but a message came immediately and it reads,"...because of that your Abuja gurl,you refused to pick abi".I vexxxxxxed!What A married woman with a child??My man??Lynpetra!laye!

What did I do??
I went to my bf's facebook page,visit his friends lists,took time to fish her out,it wasn't hard to muss for her profile pics is her wedding pics,I visited her friends list(she no even privatise her page),saw her husband,then added him immediately!God punish devil!The next day he accepted!I called my bobo,and I told him all I did the previous night and what I wud do in the next 5 mins if he doesn't call that bitttttch not to ever call him again else I wud use his laptop to upload all the pics of thier time together before her marriage on her husband's page with the word,"oga tell ur wife say my bobo nooo want her expiredddd kpekus again,she shud stop disturbing"nonsensical nonsensicus!!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by crackhaus: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:
Back in my university days she was admired by all but I was lucky to be her lover,we were the perfect couple,some peeps even started saying we look alike and even talk the same way.She was a dream come through,she Is the only girl I have fallen in love with except offcourse I fall in love tomorrow,she was sexy,tall,slim,dark,very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.The love was mutual and spontaneous,all of a sudden things start messing up and we broke up on good terms,she later got married and is currently with two children,I stil hv feelings for this girl but I had to let her go little did I know that she was nursing this pain all dis years,she finally called me telling me she still loves me and that she wants us to continue dating irrespective of the fact that she's married,to cut the long story short,I told her I will think about it.I am really confused here,I need ur help!
Proceed with CAUTION!!!
Many things can go wrong (karmic and religious)...
A number of things can also go right (world people)...

Step wisely, and
Proceed with CAUTION!!!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by weazley(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

This is exactly what is happening to me.My bf's ex who is married has refused to stop calling him,esp late at night,and esp while things are set in motion.At first,I laughed about it until one night my bobo is sleeping,his phone wad ringing persistantly,I didn't pick(I don't pick his calls),but a message came immediately and it reads,"...because of that your Abuja gurl,you refused to pick abi".I vexxxxxxed!What A married woman with a child??My man??Lynpetra!laye!

What did I do??
I went to my bf's facebook page,visit his friends lists,took time to fish her out,it wasn't hard to muss for her profile pics is her wedding pics,I visited her friends list(she no even privatise her page),saw her husband,then added him immediately!God punish devil!The next day he accepted!I called my bobo,and I told him all I did the previous night and what I wud do in the next 5 mins if he doesn't call that bitttttch not to ever call him again else I wud use his laptop to upload all the pics of thier time together before her marriage on her husband's page with the word,"oga tell ur wife say my bobo nooo want her expiredddd kpekus again,she shud stop disturbing"nonsensical nonsensicus!!
*in stewie's voice* damn woman, yu scaaaary.. Yu dont pick calls buh yu read messages.. Hian..

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

What did I do??
. Nne i love d action. U day dia. Thumbs up 2 grls. Back 2d topic. Guy leave dat girl. Rememba if u marry. Guys 2 go day phone ur wife nd na 4 ur eyes she go day cary men kum ur ouse. Infact ur own mata go worse pass ur ex own
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by venorite(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
op don't mind people telling u not to date her again, instead of hanging urself or drinking poison, this is a good way to commit sucide.....that's what you want to do shey?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
weazley: u
*in stewie's voice* damn woman, yu scaaaary.. Yu dont pick calls buh yu read messages.. Hian..

Lol.I don't do that o seriously.It was so late at night,I was watching a good movie,and the ringing was disturbing.So immediately the message came,that voice just signaled to me that those calls were in fact very fishy!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by nuges1(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2013
sexkillz: Second hand with two kids. He is worthless to her. Worthless to the extent she married someone else, and now she wants to use him and dump him again. . . Soon, (if her husband doesn't find out first and KILL him) after she is tired of him, she go say "I love my husband and kids".

My guy, are you so ugly that only a "second hand lady" wants you?
See how very easy it's 4 u to say,you think I don't know all this things,people like u who claim to be saints are often the ones who actually do this things,let's nt shy away frm this,it does happen,all we need to do is to ask God 4 his grace.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

What did I do??
Action babe!!! I like your way jor grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2013
But seriously,a lot of married woman are cheating.WhyI don't understand.It baffles me!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2013
ammyluv2002: Action babe!!! I like your way jor grin grin grin grin

Lol.Woman vs woman talk dey tire me jare,if not I wud have spoken to her directly.You are a biiitch,you are a whorre,you are a dis,you are a that is not just my way.I dey sit down plan my targets,once e click,then u play by my rules.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by xynerise: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,a lot of married woman are cheating.WhyI don't understand.It baffles me!
That is what happens when you leave the one you love and marry another man because he is rich or because you think age is telling on you

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ikekings(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
See question!!! **My married ex called me telling me that she still loves me and she wants us to continue dating.. I told her I would think about it. I'm really confused, I need your help.** What kind of help? undecided undecided undecided

Accept her proposal now!!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
xynerise:
That is what happens when you leave the one you love and marry another man because he is rich or because you think age is telling on you

Dont think you are entirely correct.There are other factors cos people who love still cheats.Why wud a young girl who just got married last week cheat?My friend's elder sis cheated on her husband the Friday before thier white wedding.It doesn't make sense cos in my opinion,there us plenty of time as a single woman to get all the f.cccking one needs.What da hell?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by homesteady(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
So you want to be following a married woman? Girls don finish for your area?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by xynerise: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Dont think you are entirely correct.There are other factors cos people who love still cheats.Why wud a young girl who just got married last week cheat?My friend's elder sis cheated on her husband the Friday before thier white wedding.It doesn't make sense cos in my opinion,there us plenty of time as a single woman to get all the f.cccking one needs.What da hell?
I dont see why a woman will love her husband and still cheat on him. Where is the fear of being chased out when caught?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Is This Why Ladies Moan During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.