Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! (10875 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
xynerise:
I dont see why a woman will love her husband and still cheat on him. Where is the fear of being chased out when caught?

Unfortunately,it happens.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by kadas01(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:
Back in my university days she was admired by all but I was lucky to be her lover,we were the perfect couple,some peeps even started saying we look alike and even talk the same way.She was a dream come through,she Is the only girl I have fallen in love with except offcourse I fall in love tomorrow,she was sexy,tall,slim,dark,very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.The love was mutual and spontaneous,all of a sudden things start messing up and we broke up on good terms,she later got married and is currently with two children,I stil hv feelings for this girl but I had to let her go little did I know that she was nursing this pain all dis years,she finally called me telling me she still loves me and that she wants us to continue dating irrespective of the fact that she's married,to cut the long story short,I told her I will think about it.I am really confused here,I need ur help!
I have a similar situation at hand as well!........Pls, keep off that lady!......It would save u a lot!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Princesszoe: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2013
xynerise:
I dont see why a woman will love her husband and still cheat on him. Where is the fear of being chased out when caught?
And you think most of them habour such fear these days? You think some of them will ever being caught? You think some of them aint indpendepnt to the extend that they take turns to pay house rent with their husbands or even do the paying alone? You think some of them aint very strong both physically, spiritually and financially? If the man was so lucky to have found out and succeded in chasing the unfaithful wife away and later remarried, what assurance does he have that the second wife wouldn't be a TACTFUL cheat who never gets caught while she does her duties well? The days are evil and the world is completely immoral. The assurance for you to escape having any of these women as your wife is when you are a very responsible man with fear of God.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:
Back in my university days she was admired by all but I was lucky to be her lover,we were the perfect couple,some peeps even started saying we look alike and even talk the same way.She was a dream come through,she Is the only girl I have fallen in love with except offcourse I fall in love tomorrow,she was sexy,tall,slim,dark,very intelligent with a very good sense of fashion.The love was mutual and spontaneous,all of a sudden things start messing up and we broke up on good terms,she later got married and is currently with two children,I stil hv feelings for this girl but I had to let her go little did I know that she was nursing this pain all dis years,she finally called me telling me she still loves me and that she wants us to continue dating irrespective of the fact that she's married,to cut the long story short,I told her I will think about it.I am really confused here,I need ur help!

Rubbish!

She does not love you, she is looking for someone to love her and you are probably the best from her past at doing that, so she has selected you to fill the role.

Still loves you my arsse!

Where was her love for you when she got engaged?

Where was her love for you when she walked down the aisle?

The basic fact is that you can provide a benefit she desperately wants and her mistake husband is failing to give her, she does not love you.

Now, whether you want to provide the benefit is up to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:

Is her name kenny by any chance?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ministerblessed: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
I see death hovering around u
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
ministerblessed: I see death hovering around u

No be only death, na murder.

Ode.

Will you shut up and runaway from here you phool and take your evil eyes with you!

Oloshious fellow.

angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013

Ha!you be prophet of doom?Easy woman!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by adorable29(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op, has it occurred to you that she is probably just using you?! I know one or 2 married women who do this things just to make their husbands jealous!!! Especially if they want to take revenge on their cheating spouses. Just a food for thought O.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by strangest(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op am very sorry for you, you even admitted that she's the only girl that you have fallen in love with... You come here and make it look like she's the one calling... Continue engaging yourself with another man's wife, you will soon understand the law of karma
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by nuges1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
strangest: @op am very sorry for you, you even admitted that she's the only girl that you have fallen in love with... You come here and make it look like she's the one calling... Continue engaging yourself with another man's wife, you will soon understand the law of karma
I find it very hard to believe that people like u stil exist!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
go ahead and dig your grave...............say hi to abacha for me

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by jpphilips(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
nuges...1:

What makes a man to crave for a second hand item?

1 cost
2 lack of taste
3 inability to get the real deal
4 all of the above.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Not Just DEATH but sudden and violent destruction.....a speedy one!

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ministerblessed: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Gustavo darling,who stole ur bread,ur so filled wit anger and hatred.......dnt let me follow u oooh cos u will definately regret it,I wasn't referring 2u so pls mind ur biz.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Wallade(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2013
lynpetra:

This is exactly what is happening to me.My bf's ex who is married has refused to stop calling him,esp late at night,and esp while things are set in motion.At first,I laughed about it until one night my bobo is sleeping,his phone wad ringing persistantly,I didn't pick(I don't pick his calls),but a message came immediately and it reads,"...because of that your Abuja gurl,you refused to pick abi".I vexxxxxxed!What A married woman with a child??My man??Lynpetra!laye!

What did I do??
I went to my bf's facebook page,visit his friends lists,took time to fish her out,it wasn't hard to muss for her profile pics is her wedding pics,I visited her friends list(she no even privatise her page),saw her husband,then added him immediately!God punish devil!The next day he accepted!I called my bobo,and I told him all I did the previous night and what I wud do in the next 5 mins if he doesn't call that bitttttch not to ever call him again else I wud use his laptop to upload all the pics of thier time together before her marriage on her husband's page with the word,"oga tell ur wife say my bobo nooo want her expiredddd kpekus again,she shud stop disturbing"nonsensical nonsensicus!!

Madam, you harsh ooohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by valdes00(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Chai... N married woman parol dey sweet hen.... If to say na me ehn... *shakes head*... Y I go even cum here cum ask for advice, I go don start sinx
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Youngpo413: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Have you heard of BEN JOHNSON? grin if you love your life and your future. ...run like BEN JOHNSON with your leg touching the back of your head grin
lol
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2015
But seriously,a lot of married woman are cheating.WhyI don't understand.It baffles me!
the reason why every sane man should marry a virgin.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Youngpo413: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2015

Dont think you are entirely correct.There are other factors cos people who love still cheats.Why wud a young girl who just got married last week cheat?My friend's elder sis cheated on her husband the Friday before thier white wedding.It doesn't make sense cos in my opinion,there us plenty of time as a single woman to get all the f.cccking one needs.What da hell?
she cheated with an Ex,that's what we call bye bye ffuucckk,another reason every man should marry a virgin.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by ammyluv2002(f): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by edopilot: 2:32am On Dec 22, 2023
This is what I’m exactly facing now … she keep call me and when I picked she told me she love her husband so much but she still love me

This is a case of emotional state because I’m the one that dis-virgin her

After 3 years of her marriage she still want to see me

She wanted to see me at my house I told her let’s met in a public place

She told me she like an hotel or bar .. I told her I won’t be having such time

She kept on calling and I do not answer anymore
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Coolsat(m): 4:59am On Dec 22, 2023
edopilot:
This is what I’m exactly facing now … she keep call me and when I picked she told me she love her husband so much but she still love me

This is a case of emotional state because I’m the one that dis-virgin her

After 3 years of her marriage she still want to see me

She wanted to see me at my house I told her let’s met in a public place

She told me she like an hotel or bar .. I told her I won’t be having such time

She kept on calling and I do not answer anymore
Why do you want to meet a married ex? Why are you even having private conversation with a married ex? Hope you'll be cool when your wife eventually starts meeting all her exes when you get married?

No be crime to block her, stop leading her on only to come back here to claim she's forcing herself on you.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by henrystaar1: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Forget about her, she is married now.

Please go and find your missing rib, she is no longer yours. It's risky having affairs with a married woman, even both bible and tradition forbids it.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by namedo: 5:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Don't try it oh.
Young girls abound, ready to trade their kpekus for little Money! angry
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! by Badmashii(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
nuges1:

Which kind of help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car / Post Ur Pic Here, Lets Describe U In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.