Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year (15632 Views)

Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Amb Fitsaint, lomaxx tnx
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lomaxx: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tenison96:

Yup tenisonben36@gmail.com

Check your mail.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
lomaxx:

Check your mail.

thanks. Seen it
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
am applying for Ui as 1st choice, whch school can i add as second choice?
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by labodinho: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
taiocol: am applying for Ui as 1st choice, whch school can i add as second choice?
O.A.U

Ma opinion.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
labodinho:
O.A.U

Ma opinion.
do they take second choice
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by AmbFitsaint(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
taiocol: do they take second choice

I suggest OAU 1st and UI 2nd.
I presume UI treats all applicants without prejudice.

Taking OAU as 2nd 4 MBBS shud nt cross ur mind at all. UNILORIN also admits 2nd choice for medicine.
My opinion!
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by labodinho: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
taiocol: do they take second choice

Was bout rephrasing...Amb F. Was correct thr.

O.A.U-First
U.I-Second

or

If u can strive hard to score higher in U.I

Unilorin-First
U.I-second

or

Vice-versa.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Kunlexic(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kudos to u bro lomaxx,wic institutn are u studying?
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

I suggest OAU 1st and UI 2nd.
I presume UI treats all applicants without prejudice.

Taking OAU as 2nd 4 MBBS shud nt cross ur mind at all. UNILORIN also admits 2nd choice for medicine.
My opinion!
pls how do you mean?
labodinho:

Was bout rephrasing...Amb F. Was correct thr.

O.A.U-First
U.I-Second

or

If u can strive hard to score higher in U.I

Unilorin-First
U.I-second

or

Vice-versa.
tnx. Do UI ACCEPT 2ND CHOICE. hope u nt offended.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by AmbFitsaint(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
taiocol: pls how do you mean?

UI did admit 2nd choice medical aspirants in the previous years if dey beat the cutoff points. From all indication, no preferential treament was given to the 1st choice over the 2nd choice applicants after being shorlisted for putme.

But this year, medicine 2nd choice aspirants are still anticipating for the same treatment. I'd rather u kept a tab on dis year's process.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by charleymed(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Well done Dr lomaxx more ink to your pen, please we need similar tips on how to make distinctions in pre-clinicals, thanks in advance.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by labodinho: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
taiocol: pls how do you mean?

U.I do accept second choice,you can trace it from previous years and keep to U.I thread on NL here too.....Amb Fitsaint ve given a clean cut of it.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lomaxx: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
How To Get Admission Into Medicine Next Year. Click https://www.nairaland.com/1481452/how-get-admitted-medicine-surgery
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Lomaxx, pls I'll need the 100 level med. Syllables too.if you can send it to elliotwiz1@gmail.com I'll be very gratefull.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Note: if you read to pass an exam, you may pass that exam but you may not learn broadly... Why wait till you have an exam before you read? Why wait till few months to an exam before you read? You can start preparing now.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm a kind of person that enjoys praticals than reading. Pls advice me on hw to climax my time table?
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
taiocol: am applying for Ui as 1st choice, whch school can i add as second choice?
no 2nd choice diz year
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Doclight: no 2nd choice diz year
hav taken UI
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by adegwurulez(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
lomaxx:

It's Pre-clinical syllabus : Anatomy, Physiology , Biochemistry . I could still mail it to you anyway.
pls sir, i might be needing that
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
taiocol: hav taken UI
jamb 2014 registration has no 2nd choice colum. U just have to choose 1 uni, 1 poly, 1 college and 1 ieis
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by taiocol: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Doclight: jamb 2014 registration has no 2nd choice colum. U just have to choose 1 uni, 1 poly, 1 college and 1 ieis
i knw nd hav registered 4 UI
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks Lomaxx, i will also like to point out that not everybody is destined to study medicine, in a school that admits purely based on merits then hard work and high IQ can guaranty you a spot in medical college. So many other peeps are not smart in academics and learning so i wonder what they are looking for in medicine, unless they know somebody that know somebody that will help them get admission.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by luvlyoracle(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Fedric(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Doctor Lomaxx. U are such a wonderful doc, thanks for your kindness,

no time to waste time, reading thing.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Superclem(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Dr Lomaxx and Amb Fitsaint Thanks a lot for this write up. I'm a medical student / blogger. I and some of my course mates created a blog to encourage aspiring and current medical students.

please, can you kindly contribute your articles/write ups so we can also share on the blog? It will be accredited to you and you can send send them to me @ doctorclemency@gmail.com

Would appreciate if my request is favorably considered.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Superclem(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2014
lomaxx:

It's Pre-clinical syllabus : Anatomy, Physiology , Biochemistry. I could still mail it to you anyway.

I'm sorry sir, but I think nowadays, 100lvl medicine is purely science, math, phy, chm, biy, zly, btn etc. Pre clinical is 200lvl, my level. Please can you mail me the outline / summary / materials for the pre clinicals
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lomaxx: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Superclem:

I'm sorry sir, but I think nowadays, 100lvl medicine is purely science, math, phy, chm, biy, zly, btn etc. Pre clinical is 200lvl, my level. Please can you mail me the outline / summary / materials for the pre clinicals

You have mail.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Superclem(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
lomaxx:

You have mail.

i do. Somolu, Lagos. Pmb 44xx. But I meant email here. doctorclemency@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Superclem(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Superclem:

i do. Somolu, Lagos. Pmb 44xx. But I meant email here. doctorclemency@gmail.com thanks

Thanks Doc, I've seen the materials in my inbox.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Innoxxacs: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Joeprince2nd: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2014
WOW!!! just sow dis. i'm going 2 b 20yrs november and i wrote my 3rd jamb dis yr since 2012 when i finished sec sch, i'm aspiaring 4 uj med & sug and my probability of having admision is GOD grace. i'm thinking of buy rems 4m and if i gain d rems and nt d med and gain d rems nxt yr dat means i will start med sch at d age of 21. my question is will i b 2 old if i start med sch at d age of 21? need ans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? / Why Do We Go To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.