Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? (515 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Different opinion about Suicide...... Am yet to figure out y people indulge in such act! To me, is a sure way to be free from dis wicked world. But de question is where will ur soul be HEAVEN or HELL Will one find de happiness he seeks after taking his own life So many questions without answer.... To be sincere he who have de courage to take his own life is my HERO!! Don't ask me Why........ Hmmm! Little did I know he had the thought of Suicide in him just like me.... Farewell Chuma
Re: Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? by amiskurie(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
donmix: Different opinion about Suicide...... Am yet to figure out y people indulge in such act! To me, is a sure way to be free from dis wicked world. But de question is where will ur soul be HEAVEN or HELL Will one find de happiness he seeks after taking his own life So many questions without answer.... To be sincere he who have de courage to take his own life is my HERO!! Don't ask me Why........ Hmmm! Little did I know he had the thought of Suicide in him just like me.... Farewell Chuma
seriously,someone killed himself?
are u abt to do same thing?
how do u intend to do it?...gun,water,highrise building or train track?
have you make arrangements for your own resting place and coffins,or do u intend to be eaten by shark or self immolation?.

WELL,WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR JOURNEY.BUT THINK TWICE.
Re: Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
amiskurie:
seriously,someone killed himself?
are u abt to do same thing?
how do u intend to do it?...gun,water,highrise building or train track?
have you make arrangements for your own resting place and coffins,or do u intend to be eaten by shark or self immolation?.

WELL,WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR JOURNEY.BUT THINK TWICE.
is dat de best advice u have got for me All de same thanks a lot
Re: Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
They get reincarnated and impermeable.

I found a few in my lifetime and I can show where they all hide if you want me to. undecided
Re: Where Do Broken Hearts Go??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx: They get reincarnated and impermeable.

I found a few in my lifetime and I can show where they all hide if you want me to. undecided

that would be Awesome if u can show me

(1) (Reply)

Miss Online Beauty Competition / Lets Check-out / Is Your Relationship Toxic? Save It Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.