Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects (15366 Views)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by tellwsdom: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Now, let me educate most of you females here who don't understand a thing or two.

These four(4) people who were granted bail didn't RAISE A STICK ON THOSE BOIZ.

How about those who raised and participated in the killing?--The other eight suspects were refused bail due to the murder charges against them.

So, No fighting angry
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Tyche(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: You are a fool! Did you read the article at all? Those who actually participated in the beating were charged for murder and were refused bail. These people who got bail were probably spectators. Should they get capital punishment for watching? Foolish illiterate policewoman. No wonder our police force is full of fools.

Bro, you see this chic for dream?

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by killuminati(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: You are a fool! Did you read the article at all? Those who actually participated in the beating were charged for murder and were refused bail. These people who got bail were probably spectators. Should they get capital punishment for watching? Foolish illiterate policewoman. No wonder our police force is full of fools.
LMAO! shocked

Na our NPF (Nairaland Police Force) you dey attack laka dis! Guy you bad oh!

I no go chop for 7 daysangry
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Tyche(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
tellwsdom: Now, let me educate most of you females here who don't understand a thing or two.

These four(4) people who were granted bail didn't RAISE A STICK ON THOSE BOIZ.

How about those who raised and participated in the killing?--The other eight suspects were refused bail due to the murder charges against them.

So, No fighting angry

But the Aluu chief had an opportunity to stop the crime?
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by tellwsdom: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tyche:

But the Aluu chief had an opportunity to stop the crime?

Na so we see am #LetUsPray sad
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: You are already on the internet, use google, just tupe ''capital offence'' and click on search. It's that easy and never ask a useless question next time.
undecided Please oh, when next you see my 'useless' question eh, abeg waka pass.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm, i can't say nothing shocked

meanwhile. . . FIND OUT WHO YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER IS ON NAIRALAND!!!

www.nairaland.com/1481030/write-down-last-names-find

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
They were granted bail because the offence against them is not capital. . .

If murder is not a capital crime, what is?

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by hardbody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
All these na stories. I believe in the legal cliche that it is best for 9 criminals to go free than one innocent person to be punished. Having said that, much as i pray that such a thing should not befall my blood, but honestly if it ever happened to my full blood, i will not do anything for a long time, say between 7-10 years, but i will personally take out the Aluu monarch, and everything coming from his loins.

Some stupid sister in the Uni spilt beans on some dawgs i used to know, nothing happened to her after those guys were rusticated. She got a job, and after like 5 years she settled down to marry. She was taken out on her wedding day while gloriously dressed in her veil.

Morale: Do not go to bed angry, stay awake and plan your revenge and when you hit, make it hurt and lasting.....

The Monarch and most Aluu indigenes would be killed BY ME over a period of time. Thank God for their sake I am not involved.

I take KARMA in my hands....
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by collynzo2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Spectating a crime and doing nothing is just as bad as participating. Nigeria should have something similar to americas felony-murder rule...
What else is someone who is witnessing a crime supposed to do outside calling the police? The police were already there and couldn't stop the act, those who were watching commited no crime whatsoever.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Cubeet: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
jadelyn007: Typical naija scenario!they r going to grant dem bail one by one till dey r all out of prison.there will b no prison sentence.des cannibals are supposed to spend 20yrs in prison each bt alas! d law only purnishes d poor nt d rich.so 2million naira is what d lives of 4young able-bodied youth is worthSMH for this country
despite the bail, their case is still ON
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by collynzo2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
mama-gee:

Another dummy on Nairaland. How many of those who stood by the side and watched Adebolajo and his friend behead that British soldier were charged for murder?
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by IYANGBALI: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
mama-gee:

adultery and fornication
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by kcpumping(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013

And why take on  innocent woman with such an ill response? Why? What do u mean spectators and those that participated? Is d alu. Nt within when  lynching took place and what was his reactions? Did u even watch d leaked video.aw can  monarch be a spectator to such brutality in his oWn community?I really don't know why those I tends to respect ends up disappointed sha ....is all good

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
me i just join nairaland for noting i nor sabi how to comment
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by wizflower(f): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Am not suprised there are bailed cos we re in 9ja bt one fin is sure...no wicked goes un punished
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by kingparagon1: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Policewoman: Granted them bail on account dat d offence is not capital Pls which univesity or school did that mumu Judge graduate from? sad
d judge must be a product of ASUU strike!
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by mashin(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
For those that participated in the physical killing is a capital offence. And they were refuse bail. But for the four granted bail they did not participate physically the chief for example was charge for negligence of duty coz he did not call his youth to order. If he did he kud have averted the killing so his offence is bailable under the law. And ever since the incidence happened last year its today the four a geting bail. They have been in detention for over year.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: You are far worse than the killers, this is something even the police who came around with guns couldn't stop, what did you expect mere civilians to do? Some of you need to engage your brains before making comments.
did you watch the video?
Did you hear the onlookers even WOMEN chanting die! Die! Die!
I followed the updates on this case when it happened and I read somewhere that at first when those boys where taken to the village chief's house,he instructed them to take the boys away and 'deal' with the matter.which I'm sure is what gave them the morale to carry out such a heinous act without fear or fervor.
Wouldn't you carry out and instruction if your boss gat ya back?

And you think such people deserve mercy?

And what is with people who can only boast of pea sized brains coming online to make snide comments of the state of other peoples brains?
Is that the new trend?

I'd really appreciate if you don't try to quote me again pls.

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
So the Omokiri whteva his name is tht signed off on the boys to be murdered and burnt alive has been allowed to go?? NIGERIA WHEN WILL JUSTICE REACH YOUR SHORES?

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by MrLee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ah Nigerians oh my country what about Hon Faruk and d pension man? has any one heard about them been tried fairly in our court of law? Why d surprise? Discharge @ home found guity abroad hahahahahahaha, another nolly firm. And our most youngest hores. Congrt frnds. Real Nigerians. Cus u came u saw u kill and now a free man not convicted once again CONTRATULATIONS.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
bros, see as u just dey display talent for nairaland, just wondering ao old u are sha....anyway, if human beings with flesh and blood could confidently stand and watch dir fellow human beings lynched like dt...(a vedio i dont even av d liver to watch)..dont u think dey'll perform dt same action if allowed. ....just thinking out loud sha....bt honestly, pp like dt are dangerous to d community....especially dt alhaji, dont u think he'll do something like dt next time, because he will be granted bail, atleast, its nt a capital offence..am nt into law or watever, bt i smh for nigerian law and legislature. ....
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Ndoz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
I hate u simple
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: What else is someone who is witnessing a crime supposed to do outside calling the police? The police were already there and couldn't stop the act, those who were watching commited no crime whatsoever.

Obstructing justice then... These bystanders were not innocent.. Anybody who can standby as another fellow human being is being tortured like that deserves to be brought to justice.. Letting them go on bail or facing lesser charges is just wrong.. In America we have a felony-murder rule.. if you participate in a crime (felony) and somebody dies in the process - even if you didn't actively participate in the killing - you are still charged.... I think all of these people in the crowd need to be charged.. Simple as that. And frankly I think it should go for misdemeanors too. angry
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by kraftykc(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2013
This is wrong. Let the noise making begin, I hope to find that judges name splashed all over the news like the "oga at the top". We need to shout this fool out of office and make him a guinea pig to all those bastards out there.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by deeoneX(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Guess this guys deaths were just in vain. Justice could be right..but, there is need for a lesson to be learnt so the others who like burning thieves without evidences would think twice if not thrice!

1 Like

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by pandabear: 4:53am On Oct 18, 2013
If you watch some of the videos of this killing you will see a well-dressed man .
He comes into the crowd ( who are all yelling at the boys on the ground ) and shakes hands with someone else as if some sort of deal or transaction is taking place.
It looks quite strange and I wonder if this man is actually the Head guy who ordered the crowd to take care of it ?

I hope the court has this video which shows it.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Picollothedon: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2013

am so glad to hear this, you just took the words out of my mouth. People come hear to comments without even reading and understanding the articule...
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by bobaustin(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wel i'am nt suprize coz i knw 1 day dz wil definately hapen. If Ibori culdn't b found guity over 50counts n nigeria, if asari dokunbo culd rant on channels tv,if alamisiyehe culd be granted presidentail pardon so i am nt surpriz. Dy shuld do dia worst.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by stagger: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Policewoman: Granted them bail on account dat d offence is not capital Pls which univesity or school did that mumu Judge graduate from? sad

I will like to know who this policewoman is. Was the Aluu monarch part of those who beat the Aluu 4 physically? Is he directly charged for murder? It is people like this who join the police force and display all the stupidity we see everywhere.

You are asking which univesity (sic) the judge graduated from. You can't even spell "university". Tell us which school you graduated from. At least someone like my good friend Supol Mike Chukwuma is a PhD holder and a very cerebral person. Which useless school spewed you out of its system?

Besides if we go by such arguments, what role did the police play in stopping the brutality? There is a police division in Choba just 5 mins drive from that spot, and another at Emohua just 10 mins drive from the area. Are you telling me that these divisions were not aware of what was going on at the time the incidents were taking place?

We must therefore charge the policemen and women on duty for murder then... not so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Coupled Jailed For Beating Their Kids In The UK / Man Kills His Friend In Zamfara During Heated Fight (Photos) / #ENDSARS: Curfew Starts In Anambra Today By 8pm - Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.