Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects (15374 Views)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by bobby7me(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin
Celebrities
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by Makolo77: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
He shld be killed too.or dat jurge chiled wil b killed.
Re: Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects by feARless1(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2013
stagger:

I will like to know who this policewoman is. Was the Aluu monarch part of those who beat the Aluu 4 physically? Is he directly charged for murder? It is people like this who join the police force and display all the stupidity we see everywhere.

You are asking which univesity (sic) the judge graduated from. You can't even spell "university". Tell us which school you graduated from. At least someone like my good friend Supol Mike Chukwuma is a PhD holder and a very cerebral person. Which useless school spewed you out of its system?

Besides if we go by such arguments, what role did the police play in stopping the brutality? There is a police division in Choba just 5 mins drive from that spot, and another at Emohua just 10 mins drive from the area. Are you telling me that these divisions were not aware of what was going on at the time the incidents were taking place?

We must therefore charge the policemen and women on duty for murder then... not so?

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes / Nigerian Coupled Jailed For Beating Their Kids In The UK / NSCDC Accused Of Shielding Officers Who Attacked Man, Three-year-old (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.