Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43132 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dinabella: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: nt rilly..tot I would be d only female on dis thread..welcome sis cheesy
You are not alone,am here now.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Dinabella: You are not alone,am here now.
welcome ma
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehehe Nwa di multilingual o grin nsogbu adighi agam eche gi wink
lol grin. Are u frm abia state?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: lol grin. Are u frm abia state?
Anambra. Grew up in Abia sha. Aba made
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Dinabella: You are not alone,am here now.
yeah ryt
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Would you mind sending me ur Facebook or 2go ID? Whichever one. smiley
did u get my mail?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: Anambra. Grew up in Abia sha. Aba made
smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: smiley
and u?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: did u get my mail?
Sure! I got your mail. I replied it. Check your mailbox for my reply. And do send me your Facebook and 2go usernames. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Dan n Felly...... grin

Hey guys, I got a PM from an anonymous person dis morin. He/she painstainkly mailed 2 page of life threatenin issues He!she av bin facin buh I will try my best to summarize..... Lemme give a name to dis stranger (Blessing) reason:Unisex name.

Here goes d letter:

Helo Enohbong,

I have bin followin ur post on Nairaland and feel it wud be gud to share this with U...I av gone tru most of ur post/comment n discovered u av nevr insulted or bashed any1, well I think it shows that U are mature n cool (dis got me blushing)

Lemme start with dis,

I was offered admission into uniuyo in 2010 but I declined, 2011- I rejected it, 2012-i shyed away from it....not because am allergic to western education buh because I wanna hide dis shame. Maybe If I had voiced out I would av found a way, just maybe...

Dnt lemme bore u sis with my long story, so I would ask this simple question

DO PLWHA get admitted after the screening (this got me crying)...if yes, then I think I wud accept this year's admission and continue wit my life. If no, I wud be glad I saved myself from d stress n embarassment.

Pls feel free to ask any question n I wud reply.
Note: I didn't accept d previous admission because I live in akure and there is no one to ask.

I wud undastand if u ignore me.

Tnks

I hope u guys can help dis person out cuz I got no answer to her quest, or mayb lez say I duuno...dis maDe me so emotional that I forgot to brush my teeth. Btw, I wud wanna ask

Y did u kip on writting pume wen u gat no answers to ur question, for christ sake u got admitteD "3"time!!! Oops! Nt evri1 z so lucky.

N for the STATUS, common baby u ah gud to go, juz kip on wif the drugs, eat healthy and avoid stress.

With LUV

From

€noh!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
I don't think it's an issue. The screening is usually done at 100/200 level. I don't have any idea what they do with people that tested + . I doubt the admission would be withdrawn coz anyone can still catch the virus after the screenng. They are not gonna go after 300/400/500 level students to find out if they've gotten it. I personally think, any + person would be counselled or directed to where he/she would receive the best treatment.
By the way, it wasn't fair to have rejected admission 3x. Someone else whom could have used that slot was probably at home for 3 good years. I know it's very difficult to open up because of the stigma that comes with it, but there are still people out there that could have advised him/her better.
Better late than never.
Enoh hope say this ya good spirit go reach my side ?
Don't blush wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN:
Better late than never.
Enoh hope say this ya good spirit go reach my side ?
Don't blush wink

grin...Nna bcareful dere..don't lemme disvirgin U o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
enohbong:

Hehehe come and do it ma wink. If I dnt bleed no leave me o grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
enohbong:

He wouldn't mind being disvirgined by you. cheesy grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: He wouldn't mind being disvirgined by you. cheesy grin
at all grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Very funny guys.. Good evening roomies. What's happening?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
I have noticed the girls equal the guys, Let's just share it one one Dan and Bro. Nna pick one one. I will pick last as the last born tongue
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Eno, this is ridiculous and ludicrous! In this 21st century?? she is the one stigmatizing herself here. So many people are living with the virus in school, who cares? It is our ignorance that magnifies our problem. Tell her to grab the admission with two hands.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Emmy9ite: I have noticed the girls equal the guys, Let's just share it one one Dan and Bro. Nna pick one one. I will pick last as the last born tongue
my religion says maximum of 4 wink

Evening
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Emmy9ite: I have noticed the girls equal the guys, Let's just share it one one Dan and Bro. Nna pick one one. I will pick last as the last born tongue
Lol..............anyway I would pick Fellycutie. tongue
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: at all grin
I trust you na. cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Emmy9ite: Very funny guys.. Good evening roomies. What's happening?
Evening bro. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: and u?
I'm frm rivers,ikwerre nd I can speak igbo a litu
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Sure! I got your mail. I replied it. Check your mailbox for my reply. And do send me your Facebook and 2go usernames. smiley
I'm on it wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: I'm on it wink
How was ya day? wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fellycutie: I'm on it wink
I just saw your mail. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: my religion says maximum of 4 wink

Evening
hehe, just one for now
Danhumprey: Lol..............anyway I would pick Fellycutie. tongue
Hmmm love in Tokyo. Am sure Nna will with Eno, I am left with Bella. smiley smiley Bella hi
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Emmy9ite: hehe, just one for now

Hmmm love in Tokyo. Am sure Nna will with Eno, I am left with Bella. smiley smiley Bella hi
Hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
enohbong:

disvirgin keh? Nnamdin lost his virginity 20years ago so dnt even go der tongue. Meanwhile u guys shouldn't corrupt me ;Dabeg
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: How was ya day? wink
Horrible
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Fellycutie: disvirgin keh? Nnamdin lost his virginity 20years ago so dnt even go der tongue. Meanwhile u guys shouldn't corrupt me ;Dabeg
Hehehe I should be approaching 50 na.

Good morning y'all.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Fellycutie: Horrible
What happen? Do you mind telling me? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.