Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43147 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: Guys hope y'all are saving for your penalty fee. Engineering 10k, others 7.5k cheesy
Haba! E too much na. sad

So,even newly admitted Tuskites would pay?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: welcome to LINILSA! The present president is my neighbour. welcome to uniuyo!! I believe you will enjoy your stay in uniuyo! so where do you stay, uyo?
I hope so...i stay in ph tho
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: I hope so...i stay in ph tho
Sure! You're gonna enjoy your stay at Uniuyo. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: Na you be my boss o. I forever remain grateful for your help during my admission days. others like Dankol and Kadata have been part of my life in uniuyo!
you are always welcome bro.

@Fellycutie welcome to uniuyo. Read o, flex small small wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: you are always welcome bro.

When last were you at the school?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Haba! E too much na. sad

wats d penalty fee 4?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: wats d penalty fee 4?
The peaceful protest turned fierce riot that took place in the school on 12th June this year,that led to the burning down of the VC's office and a hostel.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2013
One of my EXs is in UNIUYO, I guess that qualifies me to join here
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: you are always welcome bro.

I sure will wink. Seems u r an ex tuskite huh?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: The peaceful protest turned fierce riot that took place in the school on 12th June this year,that led to the burning down of the VC's office and a hostel.
I heard abt it..buh I tot they've already repaired all dat was damaged
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: I heard abt it..buh I tot they've already repaired all dat was damaged
Nah! I live near the school area. And so far,they haven't commence work on the VC's burnt office.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2013
ITbomb: One of my EXs is in UNIUYO, I guess that qualifies me to join here
You again! How many EXs you get? grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
hmmm I lyk d ”Exs” part...u r welcome
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ITbomb(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: You again! How many EXs you get? grin
As long as the Lord giveth strength , I will continue to make disciples of all nations
Fellycutie: hmmm I lyk d ”Exs” part...u r welcome
Thanks dear
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Nah! I live near the school area. And so far,they haven't commence work on the VC's burnt office.
too bad s students r nw 2 pay 4 it
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: I sure will wink. Seems u r an ex tuskite huh?
yeah. 08/09 session which means my set was the last before the strike and might be so till 2017

grin God forbid. You will resume soon
Danhumprey: When last were you at the school?

Since they went on strike. No chicks around na grin

I'm a business dude, I always have one thing or the other to sell to students so I can't wait for y'all to come back wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: Guys hope y'all are saving for your penalty fee. Engineering 10k, others 7.5k cheesy
where did you see this info? Hope it does not affect those that have not gone for service yet?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: yeah. 08/09 session which means my set was the last before the strike and might be so till 2017

grin God forbid. You will resume soon

Since they went on strike. No chicks around na grin

I'm a business dude, I always have one thing or the other to sell to students so I can't wait for y'all to come back wink
igbo guys nd business
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
OK am back, where will I start from, secretary bring the posts. hehe
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: I hope so...i stay in ph tho
Am sure you will. Am in Abj
Hehehe. Abeg no play too much away match o.
Danhumprey: Haba! E too much na. sad

E too much my brother, don't know of new Tuskites
NnamdiN: where did you see this info? Hope it does not affect those that have not gone for service yet?
Got it from uniuyo students forum on Facebook. Don't know about that category.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: igbo guys nd business
it runs in the blood dearie. If there was no business faculty, trust me, I for no go school in the first place wink what is the need grin

@Emmynite I'm not sure it's gonna affect us sha. Na still small money anyhowwink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: it runs in the blood dearie. If there was no business faculty, trust me, I for no go school in the first place wink what is the need grin

@Emmynite I'm not sure it's gonna affect us sha. Na still small money anyhowwink
Bros,you still dey for Uyo now?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,you still dey for Uyo now?
yup. My family is based in uyo now. So its uyo for life wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: it runs in the blood dearie. If there was no business faculty, trust me, I for no go school in the first place wink what is the need grin

Hehe, funny man, as a business man too, I look forward to doing business with you. abeg as e small, I go just send my account number
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by eija74(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
greates tuskite...... i don show, wetin dey xup na.... I rep BCH
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: Hehe, funny man, as a business man too, I look forward to doing business with you. abeg as e small, I go just send my account number
I look forward to that as well wink as for the bar, no wahala u go get alert one day.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
eija74: greates tuskite...... i don show, wetin dey xup na.... I rep BCH
The .biochemist! my brothers from another mother. welcome bro. how de ASUU festival?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: I look forward to that as well wink as for the bar, no wahala u go get alert one day.
hehe. my phone is always on.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
NnamdiN: yup. My family is based in uyo now. So its uyo for life wink
Then we gotta meet na. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
eija74: greates tuskite...... i don show, wetin dey xup na.... I rep BCH
Welcome,bro. What level are you?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Emmy9ite: hehe. my phone is always on.
Bro,what level and department are you?

Also,is that project you told me about still on?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Then we gotta meet na. wink
sure. I love friday nights and sundays. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.