Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. (940 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by Gpattern(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you have a partner, how do you know that he/she is proud of you.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by mdonpee: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
i make her feel like a really woman she wanted to be for the rest of her life.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by kagari: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
When she goes under-G
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by angelseddy(f): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2013
When your partner commends u using kind words, shows you to his friends and family introducing you as his fiance/girlfriend, isn't scared or reluctant to move around with u in public and of course when he is ecstatic or just happy to be with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Wen he sends money 2 my acct weekly.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by larride(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: Wen he sends money 2 my acct weekly.

You too like money, haba!!!
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by Gpattern(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
angelseddy: When your partner commends u using kind words, shows you to his friends and family introducing you as his fiance/girlfriend, isn't scared or reluctant to move around with u in public and of course when he is ecstatic or just happy to be with you.
true.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Partner Is Proud Of You. by kagari: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
I no make sense?

Y nobody wan quote me?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!! Yippieeeeeeeeeee / My Girlfriend.... / Say I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.