Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21420 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Post a picture of your girlfriend or boyfriend here if you're proud of her or him. cheesy

State her/his Name, her/his Age, and tribe, State, Location

Bellow is my sweetheart, we're blessed with lovely kids inclusive twin boys... cheesy

Name: Seun

Tribe: Yoruba

State: Lagos

12 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by deavicky(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
name sophia
age 96
tribe sokoto
location Niger

33 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by CocoSprinkles(f): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
deavicky: name sophia
age 96
tribe sokoto
location Niger

Hahahah, ur funny. Hawt chick by d way, lucky man wink

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by emperorchedda(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mheeen dat shiit crayyyyyy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by emalekuo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
age 96
tribe sokoto
location Niger

Some people are really crazy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
my baby...

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Kirinwa: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
My baby.

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
more...

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by majour(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
afta all this years, still crazy abt her

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mymadam(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
age 96
tribe sokoto
location Niger

...And the WINNER is... SOPHIA! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by KINGwax(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Post a picture of your girlfriend here if you're proud of her. cheesy

State her Name and Her Age, and tribe, State, Location

Bellow is mine... cheesy

Name: Seun

Tribe: Yoruba

State: Lagos

wot abt her phone no or BB pin?

8 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Andrew3(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
**grabs pepsi and popcorn** lemme see if some of ma hacking skills will be required.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by majour(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
190: dont steal her pic angry

name - obey adelaje
location - Wolverhampton UK
Age - 21

keep the dream alive bruva
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
majour: keep the dream alive bruva

huh - do u wanna see a pic of both of us
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
190: dont steal her pic angry

name - obey adelaje
location - Wolverhampton UK
Age - 21

Is dat human or one of those dolls used to advertise cloths and weave on undecided

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
r231:

Is dat human or one of those dolls used to advertise cloths and weave on undecided
I'm more concerned about the short "close to the center of gravity" legs. . .

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^ And to make matters worse, one knee is shorter than the other. . . Oh blood of God!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: ^^ And to make matters worse, one knee is shorter than the other. . . Oh blood of God!

Sexkillz, na pesin sister be that o! grin

190 my man, no mind them jare. One man's meat... grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: ^^ And to make matters worse, one knee is shorter than the other. . . Oh blood of God!

cheesy grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^Thank God say una use una two naked eye see am. . . Those legs are best fit for action with The super falcons of Nigeria. . . Make she use the legs bring football glory to Nigeria and make some money along the way.

I no fit shout abeg. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2013

grin grin grin

Looks like black version of Barbie doll grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
huh wats this AFIN saying
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
r231:

grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry

thats my girl you're dissing cry cry cry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: ^^Thank God say una use una two naked eye see am. . . T[b]hose legs are best fit for action with The super falcons of Nigeria.[/b] . . Make she use the legs bring football glory to Nigeria and make some money along the way.

I no fit shout abeg. grin

Ahahahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guy God save you say Ogugua fine o...If not...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: I'm more concerned about the short "close to the center of gravity" legs. . .
Gawd! Even d dwarfs in snow-white tall pass am. Na wa o!?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Ahahahahahahaha

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guy God save you say Ogugua fine o...If not...hmmm

Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd! Even d dwarfs in snow-white tall pass am. Na wa o!?

LMAO cmon Idowu!

Besides she's got a fantastic set of mamaries....

Cracking Pair!

No offense to her bobo of course...Shiarman 190, you carry eye go market...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by greedie1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
190:

huh - do u wanna see a pic of both of us
yes grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
r231:

grin grin grin

Abeg stop insulting Barbie doll. . . Which Barbie doll get this kain leg? Jorh o. . .
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Oahray: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lmao grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg stop insulting Barbie doll. . . Which Barbie doll get this kain leg? Jorh o. . .

SK abeg no make man piss for body....i dey public abeg... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.