Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. (8750 Views)

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now / Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone / Married Men Can Still Have Female Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have a female friend that we got close that we became best of friends. We share inner feelings, which means that we know 70 percent of ourselves but as we got more close I discover that I have a feelings for her, we even behave like boyfriend and girlfriend but any time I call her, all she tells me is her boyfriend although we do have fun phone conversation. I'm even having a mix feelings that she also have a crush for me. The problem is that we too close, how should I go about it
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Reincarnated(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Now isn't that an awful dilemma undecided
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by christaddicted: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
**clears throat** Just waiting for the love doctors to comment while I listen.
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by pasqal09: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
This "bestfriend turned lover" relationship don't always work.
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by demelza: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you dont want to lose her friendship, its best you padlock those feelings deep inside.
She has a boyfriend, stop imagining her being interested in you. Go and look for your own girl.

1 Like

Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
I was also in your shoes all I did is stay away from her wave @ her anytime I see her, never talked much with her and never called her again, now I have forgotten her. But she doesn't talk about her boyfriend unless I ask. Hope this helps. wink
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2013
That's exactly what you become when you become too close to a girl, "best friend" A.K.A friendzone...........

If you really value your friendship with her just keep your feelings to yourself...................

But if you don't mind loosing her friendship you can go ahead and tell her.....who knows? She might feel the same way afterall
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2013
The truth is this kinda situation is a very awkard one. Nd mostly, abt 99% of the time, it might cost u ur friendship. No matter how hard u try, it's either u make the best of lovers (if she feels the same way abt u nd decides u're worth the shot) or ur friendship comes down crumbling. It's usually the latter! My advice: Get over ur feelings for her!

1 Like

Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by franckoi(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2013
klenzjoshua: I have a female friend that we got close that we became best of friends. We share inner feelings, which means that we know 70 percent of ourselves but as we got more close I discover that I have a feelings for her, we even behave like boyfriend and girlfriend but any time I call her, all she tells me is her boyfriend although we do have fun phone conversation. I'm even having a mix feelings that she also have a crush for me. The problem is that we too close, how should I go about it
na ur enemy u wan marry? My friend tell her u love her and see her responds

2 Likes

Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Bros i'll advice u to keep it on d friendzone oo even presently i am even in d same shoe with u mi and d gal is even more closer dan her bf we even behave like lovers holds hands while working on d street we even du many things her bf neva did to her but i just decide to keep it on d friendzone b/cos i av a 100% feeling dat if i ask her awt she wud agree but i dnt tink it wud b sweeter as we were on d friendzone so @op just b d bextfriend u can b to her u might get lucky she wud b the 1 asking u awt
Re: I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. by benkings(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Op bro, even if u ask her out she will turn u down.....av bin dere b4,she has alredi brother zone/ frendzone u.......she sees u as a best frend and not as a boifrend...if u doubt me ask her out and come qive ur testimony here.....

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Injury You Have Encountered During Sex? / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.