Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455126 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
nethacker:

They understand what goes on in 9ja when it comes to our education system. they know it's hard to gain admission too. I had similar situation and I told the VO then that I was teaching on a part time basis just to solidify my knowledge of a particular subject. That's me; which may totally not work for you but I'll expect you to tell them something that will make them see you as being responsible.
Thanks @nethacker. What abt presenting a 2011 GCE result when i had diploma in 2006, or should i just go with the '99 certificate ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
@amefrica I heard UCH is expensive jare,that there is one place at jericho that's 1k for 10mins job.well if d UCH price is within range I go try hook you up then,lemme know if uch price make sense....

Goodnight Nigeria,Goodevening America
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2013
aekmanweb: Thanks @nethacker. What abt presenting a 2011 GCE result when i had diploma in 2006, or should i just go with the '99 certificate ?
Go with the 99 certificate. The diploma should show that at least you met the prerequisites needed to gain the diploma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2013
bodeplot: @amefrica I heard UCH is expensive jare,that there is one place at jericho that's 1k for 10mins job.well if d UCH price is within range I go try hook you up then,lemme know if uch price make sense....

Goodnight Nigeria,Goodevening America

Ok bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2013
nethacker: @Imperiouxx, @Amefrica,@OjaP and other moderators, please beware of 9ja guys that try to prove smart. Like I said before a guy wanted me to pay his SEVIS without paying me. Now he said he is a yahoo guy and thinks most of us here in US are doing the same. Please be warned because these are the kinds of guys we don't want here on NL, those who like to milk others dry. He claim that an expedited delivery only takes 6 hours within the US. He said he can hack my account and I questioned if he had the proper education to do so in the first place.

Wow...while I was in Nigeria, I told someone on here to help me pay SEVIS, and he declined. I was in dire straits then, so I was really pissed...maybe now I may try to understand why he refused...lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 2:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Mystiqme:

Wow...while I was in Nigeria, I told someone on here to help me pay SEVIS, and he declined. I was in dire straits then, so I was really pissed...maybe now I may try to understand why he refused...lol
Yeah. It's because of this kinda issue. Now, do you understand why he declined? This particular guy wanted me to pay his sevis first, print his receipt before he sends money. At the end of the day, he claims that expedited delivery within US is just 6hrs. He hasn't stepped beyond the boundary of 9ja and he knows about parcel delivery here.I told him "goodluck" grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by foohard: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

♫♪♫I'm talkin millions nigga, I'm talkin millions.

Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex♫♪♫

Got my degree conferred on me today kiss

Congrats bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:38am On Dec 15, 2013
foohard:

Congrats bro...

Hi foohard. It's being a long time. There was a time I need a vital info about your school and I still need it. Please give me your number. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Imperiouxx, take kiss kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Ms Nas: Imperiouxx, take kiss kiss kiss

Thanks baby.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2013
nethacker:
Yeah. It's because of this kinda issue. Now, do you understand why he declined? This particular guy wanted me to pay his sevis first, print his receipt before he sends money. At the end of the day, he claims that expedited delivery within US is just 6hrs. He hasn't stepped beyond the boundary of 9ja and he knows about parcel delivery here.I told him "goodluck" grin grin grin

funny moniker net_hacker hope you are a white hat hacker using brute force and other hacking tools grin Sorry about your experience but please don't let it discourage you from helping other credible applicants. so far i haven't had any regret for helping genuine peeps except that the last i did, i ended up purchasing money order for #33,057.68 as against the actual $200 naira-conversion sent to my GTB acct. All in all, money must be received before making any move. it's all about mutual trust.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Ms Nas: Imperiouxx, take kiss kiss kiss

what achievement will make me too entitled to this triple e-kisssing iyam jealous lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2013
@Ricky Welcome to Obamaland and enjoy the chilly weather in Minnesota (weather of temp range -15 and below). God knows i don't envy you grin .Anyway, i believe you are a survivor. wish you all the best in your studies and good you've settled in quickly. send your Yankee no when you get one make we relate...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2013
lisadem:

what achievement will make me too entitled to this triple e-kisssing iyam jealous lipsrsealed

angry angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:07am On Dec 15, 2013
kpolli:

Congrats bro

Thank you sir. We'll rejoice you too soon. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Congrats once again impero. Finally, it's confirmed! #onto da next level grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats @ Imperiouxx. U r a nice guy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2013
[/b][b]
lisadem:

funny moniker net_hacker hope you are a white hat hacker using brute force and other hacking tools grin Sorry about your experience but please don't let it discourage you from helping other credible applicants. so far i haven't had any regret for helping genuine peeps except that the last i did, i ended up purchasing money order for #33,057.68 as against the actual $200 naira-conversion sent to my GTB acct. All in all, money must be received before making any move. it's all about mutual trust.
People really don't understand what the SEVIS stuff is like. The guy claims he's a yahoo guy so I know people like that usually display trust issues because they feel everyone is like them.
BTW, I'm not a white hat and I don't use brute force or dictionary attacks but I'm a licensed pentester who take stands based on rules of engagement. No white/grey/black hats can survive without tools of course not tools for script kiddies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Amefrica,

PM me ur number!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2013
lisadem:

You guys stress yourself too much paying SEVIS from here. It costs much in cash, in time and in self esteem because if it fails, you are in deep shiit. I don't talk about money with anyone because Idk how to count money.

Money brings war since it's the root of all evil.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2013
De Tus: Congrats @ Imperiouxx. U r a nice guy.

God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2013
nethacker: [/b][b]
People really don't understand what the SEVIS stuff is like. The guy claims he's a yahoo guy so I know people like that usually display trust issues because they feel everyone is like them.
BTW, I'm not a white hat and I don't use brute force or dictionary attacks but I'm a licensed pentester who take stands based on rules of engagement. No white/grey/black hats can survive without tools of course not tools for script kiddies.

Good you are a pentester... it's unfortunate how the name hacker strikes terror in the minds of peeps and saying white hat was to classify you among the GOOD guys but i understood the technicality you were explaining anyway... Did a bit of Computer Network security... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2013
lisadem:

Congrats once again impero. Finally, it's confirmed! #onto da next level grin

cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2013
@imeriouxx congrat bro, to the next level GC wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2013
kunlebal: @imeriouxx congrat bro, to the next level GC wink

Thanks. Nothing sure pass GC. Soon, I'll dedicate it to the thread. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks. Nothing sure pass GC. Soon, I'll dedicate it to the thread. wink
When I grow old I want to be like you Oº°˚˚°ºo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks baby.
cheesy This your flower, e get as e be.
lisadem:

Oya, you sef take kiss kiss kiss Don't be jelly
imperiouxx:

angry angry angry angry
Wetin? Leave Lizard alone angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2013
@Amefrica.am applying to study fashion design .in AI .Art institute of new york.city.i already have my original certificate.can i use land ownership as a tie.that will make me come back to nigeria after study?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gr8ever(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Congrats omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Tochium: Amefrica,

PM me ur number!

I've sent you a PM sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: @Amefrica.am applying to study fashion design .in AI .Art institute of new york.city.i already have my original certificate.can i use land ownership as a tie.that will make me come back to nigeria after study?

Bro, why you dey do this to yourself? Ok, answer this question; What's this course going to do for you?

Abi no be the same fashion design dem dey learn for my area? N20,000 for 2 years? The thing is ur course of study doesn't really concern VOs but why would you want to spend millions of naira in studying fashion design learning tailoring lipsrsealed

Please, I beg you in the name of God, do not go to the embassy with that I-20. I can assist you with my school and good course and guide you from A-Z.. There's a guy here that can bear me witness, he's going to my school, he got his VISA last month, with my help and God's..

YOUR CHANCES ARE VERY SLIM RIGHT NOW..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.