Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461227 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by scriptwriter19: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
hello, guys, im new here, quick question, i have a us visit visa and i later gained admission to in a school in the us, do i have to apply for another visa or how do i go about it, your help would be appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
scriptwriter19: hello, guys, im new here, quick question, i have a us visit visa and i later gained admission to in a school in the us, do i have to apply for another visa or how do i go about it, your help would be appreciated

Over to the super-bosses! Hang on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babsharon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks baby.
D finest in New Mexico !!! Congrat... Awon omo yen ma gba ....lols
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
....@Amefrica and all.thanks alot for ur advice i really appriecite...its nt in my hands...let God will be done...once again .tanks...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: ....@Amefrica and all.thanks alot for ur advice i really appriecite...its nt in my hands...let God will be done...once again .tanks...

Remember bro, "heaven helps those who help themeselves"..

Wishing you the best of luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amefrica......that statement."heaven help those who help themselves"its frm d pit of hell.they is nothing like dat in the bible....once again tanks alot bro....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
.hi....all the gurus....amefrica and all....pls which is d first document to be given when d Vo ask for your traveling documents...is it advisable to give all ur traveling docs to the Vo .when he/she .ask for.d docs.....pls.....need contributions open house qustion.....thanks all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Just4mide: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
domex007: When is your interview exactly? Time, and which embassy?

domes can we connect privately maybe I shud send u a private pm nd u send me ur bb pin or phone number to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Happy Sunday house...
@Ms Nas & nethacker I sent u a PM pls reply. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Mehn, you guys were 100% right my brother. Thank you.

The part of my body where the cold dey really deal with me here na for my body and hands...
haha haha grin grin if you're not staying on campus ,then a car is a necessity. PM me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by seeker88(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

♫♪♫I'm talkin millions nigga, I'm talkin millions.

Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex♫♪♫

Got my degree conferred on me today kiss
Big cograts boss!.....I'm happy for u man n hope to be like you someday ¤
Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nethacker(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
scriptwriter19: hello, guys, im new here, quick question, i have a us visit visa and i later gained admission to in a school in the us, do i have to apply for another visa or how do i go about it, your help would be appreciated
you have to apply for F1 visa. what you currently have is either a B1 or something in the same category that doesn't accord you the opportunity to study. Wanna go to school, F1 is the visa.
Hope This Helps (HTH)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: .hi....all the gurus....amefrica and all....pls which is d first document to be given when d Vo ask for your traveling documents...is it advisable to give all ur traveling docs to the Vo .when he/she .ask for.d docs.....pls.....need contributions open house qustion.....thanks all
You no dey hear word ni? undecided
If anybody answers this dude, I will swear for them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go and read the whole thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
thanks..ms nas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ms Nas:
You no dey hear word ni? undecided
If anybody answers this dude, I will swear for them
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go and read the whole thread

grin Ms Nas, make we no do that one nah. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: Amefrica......that statement."heaven help those who help themselves"its frm d pit of hell.they is nothing like dat in the bible....once again tanks alot bro....

cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: .hi....all the gurus....amefrica and all....pls which is d first document to be given when d Vo ask for your traveling documents...is it advisable to give all ur traveling docs to the Vo .when he/she .ask for.d docs.....pls.....need contributions open house qustion.....thanks all

If you are going to Lagos, then you shouldn't worry everything is gonna be sorted out before interview but if Abuja. Then these are the major docs:
I-20
Intl passport
Passport-sized photograph(2-4)
DS160 confirmation page
SEVIS fee receipt
VISA appointment
VISA fee receipt(GTB)

If the need arises the VO will ask you for more like, Bank statement, transcript, WAEC cert etc..

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ricky Rozay and nethacker, y'all in the northeast? How una see this festival of snow?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
nethacker:
haha haha grin grin if you're not staying on campus ,then a car is a necessity. PM me

Car, that's gonna cost me alot.. Considering the fact I'm just new here. Sent you a PM bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mystiqme: Ricky Rozay and nethacker, y'all in the northeast? How una see this festival of snow?

Mehn, bro this snow is killing... Person no fit walk outside for up to 5 minutes, cold go dey enter your body, especially your hands wey go stiff like ice block.. That hurts so bad!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by king14: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Been a long time I came to this thread. Semester is finally over. Wishing you all success as you go for your interviews. Just believe in God if he says yes no one can say no. Please take time to fill your form properly. There is a section that ask some questions about some organization you had joined in the past. Put organization that relate to your course of study. Use only a school official as your contact in the US nobody else. Tell a good story in your application that is consistent. When asked a question at the interview use body languages to explain yourself it shows the degree of passion you have. Try as much as possibke to get a form of scholarship. Schools only give money to people that are exceptional. And always remember your best tie to Nigeria is coming back to fix a problem. Fixing the criminaal justice system if you are going to law school, putting an end to boko haram if you are doing something related to that. Etc. I keep telling people to always say a intend to come back to join the Nigerian Armed forces. Thats a place you can gain technical skill and also have a positive impact on your country. And there is this thing between the US and and Military veterans/active duty military officers. They are treated so exceptionally. Those living here know what I mean.
These are just tips nothing more
All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by asemotaosazuwa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
..thanks amefrica. have all the documents u said.even with my school acceptance letter .original certificate.waec.with lowest grade 1 B2.the rest are 7 B3.and 1 A1....scheduled in lagos.30th.dec......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
asemota osazuwa: ..thanks amefrica. have all the documents u said.even with my school acceptance letter .original certificate.waec.with lowest grade 1 B2.the rest are 7 B3.and 1 A1....scheduled in lagos.30th.dec......

Goodluck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
@house,need your opinion about d use of tie to embassy ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Mehn, you guys were 100% right my brother. Thank you.

The cold tough for here no be small. I heard winter is gonna be off by nxt year March or May and start again in November.

I Just met with Webstradamus on here on NL in Minnesota yesterday, he did his graduation yesterday and graduated with a masters degree from my school.

So he gave me a thick winter coat and hand glooves to help me with the cold. Thanks to him. He's a great guy!

I also bought this head warmer hat 2 days ago @ walmart store for $4. So the cold doesn't really affect my ears much.

The part of my body where the cold dey really deal with me here na for my body and hands...

You will be fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
babsharon:
D finest in New Mexico !!! Congrat... Awon omo yen ma gba ....lols

Thank you sir. @awon omo yen......lols.

Ok. I promise, I'll do as you said.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Mehn, bro this snow is killing... Person no fit walk outside for up to 5 minutes, cold go dey enter your body, especially your hands wey go stiff like ice block.. That hurts so bad!
You'll cope, I'm sure of that, just a couple of months.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
JFK12: @house,need your opinion about d use of tie to embassy ?
A tie does not add or subtract from your application. Be well dressed and confident. If a tie adds to your confidence then go ahead, but it's no guarantee,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
seeker88:
Big cograts boss!.....I'm happy for u man n hope to be like you someday ¤
Cheers!

Thank you sir. God hears all, even the most silent beat of sound of desire in your mind.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mystiqme: Ricky Rozay and nethacker, y'all in the northeast? How una see this festival of snow?

I'm vexing with you. I was at NY two weeks ago for 5 days, I knew you are in NY but could get to meet you because you did show up on this thread.

I may be back soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Snow sucks, stinks and slippery. The cold in it is extraordinary. Every snowy day is always like a disaster just happened.

You at the far north will experience many down pour of snows and 6 months of cold. So, try stay close to school or get car fast or connect with friends with cars.

For the next few days on this thread, your topic will continue to be the cold. I can feel what you feel like sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm vexing with you. I was at NY two weeks ago for 5 days, I knew you are in NY but could get to meet you because you did show up on this thread.

I may be back soon.
Really? No vex baba mi. The work is too much. I'm not actually in the city, but I'm two hours away, not far at all. Next time you come, we should see. Plus congrats on your convocation!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.