Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455145 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Adroitbabz: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

No way! They can't know, unless you've gone to the embassy before.

Hello bro, Please I sent u a mail......kindly reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Graviton: Nice job, Amefrica

We dey see your hand. Nna, na you biko!! grin cheesy

Keep up the good work, bruv

Na God! smiley Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: Yes, i have gone twice before, so u mean i shouldn't alter the previous infos on the DS-160

You can change, that's why you have to fill new forms each time ur going for interview. Just be consistent as possible.

Changes like from "Married" to "Single" can implicate you oo.

Success!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Adroitbabz:

Hello bro, Please I sent u a mail......kindly reply

I've replied sir! Check ur mail. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by harkynon(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
De Tus: @harkynon, educationusa does not guarantee f1 visa. Nairaland is much more better and it's free. We have so many experts here. Just get down your asss here:-) Whatever question you have, the gurus here would answer it for you. We are just like a big family here:-)

The school is new mexico state university. Does anyone has any good info about the school? Hope they don't take part payment before issuing I20 form?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

You can change, that's why you have to fill new forms each time ur going for interview. Just be consistent as possible.

Changes like from "Married" to "Single" can implicate you oo.

Success!
Obviously, am not going to alter any of those marital status, but a quick 1. Should i start a fresh DS-160 application or i could use my login details to edit whatever infos needed to be changed....what do u advise(New DS-160 or old DS-160)??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: Obviously, am not going to alter any of those marital status, but a quick 1. Should i start a fresh DS-160 application or i could use my login details to edit whatever infos needed to be changed....what do u advise(New DS-160 or old DS-160)??

Do you mean, you've been filling before or you want to retrieve the one u used for interview?

The later is not possible, you'll have to fill another one. The former can be retrieved and continue from where u stopped.

Hope this helps! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

Do you mean, you've been filling before or you want to retrieve the one u used for interview?

The later is not possible, you'll have to fill another one. The former can be retrieved and continue from where u stopped.

Hope this helps! smiley
Yes, am referring to the previous one i used for the interview that was denied Visa, if i should retrieve, edit and use for the coming interview or it is advisable to start completely a new DS-160 application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: Yes, am referring to the previous one i used for the interview that was denied Visa, if i should retrieve, edit and use for the coming interview or it is advisable to start completely a new DS-160 application.

Start a new application!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: Yes, am referring to the previous one i used for the interview that was denied Visa, if i should retrieve, edit and use for the coming interview or it is advisable to start completely a new DS-160 application.

I'm afraid you'll have to start a new application. The previous one can't be retrieved, sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikemillz: Congrats bro, one love, i hope to join u soon in the next few weeks so we go dey feel the weather

Egbon, kilode nau. Eba wa edit post yin jor.

Abeg edit am and quote the first line only hian undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Ricky Rozay Boss how far, person no even hear from you again self, guess you dey flex, well am getting prepareds for my interview and got all documents intact, still running that SAT stuff as we both talked about. abeg quick come online cox i still need some few guidelines.

@bigfrances boss i hail ohhh, i no dey see your updates for bbm, abeg we need rub minds...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Imperoux, nethacker nd house.

Please some schools have housing agreements, for students to sign if they r willing to live in school.

Dis agreement binds schl nd student legally,

my question:
does signing the agreement stop a student from transfering to another schl ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

seconded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ricky i see u. . . I've sent u a PM o!

Please we need to chat.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
looool, guy no vex jare but the truth is how i wan take do am, jami si abeg..
Amefrica:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikemillz: looool, guy no vex jare but the truth is how i wan take do am, jami si abeg..

Under ur post, you go see (modify) (quote) (report)

Click on modify then delete everything and put '.'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

I'm afraid you'll have to start a new application. The previous one can't be retrieved, sir!
OK, thanks Amerfrica, my IELTS expires on 7th January and am planning appointment for February, should i go for another test of English or i could go with the expired result for my interview

Only got a feedback frm Amefrica..............I NEED MORE GURU'S ADVICE PLSSSSSSS.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Done that bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: OK, thanks Amerfrica, my IELTS expires on 7th January and am planning appointment for February, should i go for another test of English or i could go with the expired result for my interview??

Hmmm! I really can't say. But I think you'll av to write another one.
My opinion tho!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikemillz: Done that bro

Jah bless! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

Jah bless! smiley
Sent you a PM, plz reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikemillz:
Sent you a PM, plz reply

Ok sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyetpel(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hi peeps, i need lagos embassy number, pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
aekmanweb: OK, thanks Amerfrica, my IELTS expires on 7th January and am planning appointment for February, should i go for another test of English or i could go with the expired result for my interview

Only got a feedback frm Amefrica..............I NEED MORE GURU'S ADVICE PLSSSSSSS.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
dolapobello1: Amefrica and Walspring, you both have really tried on this thread. God will continually crown your efforts with success in Jesus' name.
Imperiouxx too.

Amen oooo and you too.. Thanks for your best wishes!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lolusmith: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plssss aw can I go abt an emergency appointment?I cudnt get a date for dec d date I saw ws given for 23rd jan 2014.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ojooyelakin: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bajah2002: Please gurus in the house.What is the meaning of "pending administrative processing "and how long does it take?. I applied for a student visa and went for my interview today...The v.o told me i will be contacted later after administrative processing.Thank you.She has my ds-190 confirmation page.

Did you receive email or call from the embassy yet, kindly let me know asap I have something to tell you, if your case settled let me know if you case haven't settle as we'll let me know...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
please house, am kind of trapped filling my DS-160 in the section of sponsorship. can i use the company/organisation category list as my person/entity paying for my trip since my sponsor uses joint account with her husband and her name and that of her husband are in my i-20 form? Does it necessary have to be a registered company name? because i intend using their names on company name column. This is because if i try selecting other persons as my person/entity paying for my trip, it does not accept two separate names.

I need urgent response house.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
BannyE: please house, am kind of trapped filling my DS-160 in the section of sponsorship. can i use the company/organisation category list as my person/entity paying for my trip since my sponsor uses joint account with her husband and her name and that of her husband are in my i-20 form? Does it necessary have to be a registered company name? because i intend using their names on company name column. This is because if i try selecting other persons as my person/entity paying for my trip, it does not accept two separate names.

I need urgent response house.

Put the name of ur sponsor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Bajah2002: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
ojooyelakin:

Did you receive email or call from the embassy yet, kindly let me know asap I have something to tell you, if your case settled let me know if you case haven't settle as we'll let me know...

I have not heard from the embassy yet.send me ur email

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.