Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455302 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
regby:

"What they have written"

Lool. Epic.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
regby:

"What they have written"
hmmmmm no comment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
regby:

"What they have written"

Thank you!

singing...... "Some people be acting like they know it all"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
gr8ever: @Ojooylakin

I love your sister's interview transcript. That's the definition of God's unmerited favor.

I baptized myself and all college bound students to this kind'a favor. Amen!!!

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus Name..... And me too oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
OjaP:

No comment grin grin
dolapobello1:

Lool. Epic.
Tochium:

Thank you!

dolapobello1:

Lool. Epic.

why r u guys doing like dis na ?

E no good o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tochium:

Thank you!

that remind me of 2face track oo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tochium:

Thank you!

Tochi I wasn't trying to stroke you...was actually referring to ojooyelakins post
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
jaskinbo: Hello again in the house......pls I want an answer to this question from :Pexperienced gurus here...." Can someone who got his visa approved after the deadline date on the i-20 be allowed entrance at POE in the state?"

The person wont be allow but i advise that person to wait and defer till next admission since he/she already have the visa and he/she will use the next admission I-20 to enter Obamaland but the person will lose some months sha but to me it doesnt mean anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
fadinus:

Tochi I wasn't trying to stroke you...was actually referring to ojooyelakins post

I saw what you are referring to in that guy post. Sometimes people thoughts are aint the same thats why people do rush when typing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
nomso27: House please, does signing a housing agreement with a school, prevent transfer in d future ?

I dont think so cos you can transfer whenever you want but some school usually wants a fresh student to spend a semester or a session before requesting for transfer since its their I-20 u used to have visa to obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Walspring:

I saw what you are referring to in that guy post. Sometimes people thoughts are aint the same thats why people do rushing when typing.

I understand bro....make una nor vex abeg....
singing "see me as your brother"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
fadinus:

I understand bro....make una nor vex abeg....
singing "see me as your brother"

LOL...... You must be one of 2face core fans
See us as your Nairaland nigga! Lol....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Walspring:

Hypertek things! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Walspring:

I do already lol....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Amefrica:

Hypertek things! grin

Yes o my fellow Minnesotan cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
fadinus:

Yes o my fellow Minnesotan cheesy

grin Mo n da yin lohun sir! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
fadinus:

I do already lol....

Thats nice and i roger that!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Walspring:

I dont think so cos you can transfer whenever you want but some school usually wants a fresh student to spend a semester or a session before requesting for transfer since its their I-20 u used to have visa to obamaland

thanks bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kizzykingz: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2013
please gurus in the house this is what i have been working on during my preparation period just want your review on them
my interview preparation
VO: good morning sir
ME: good morning sir/ma
VO: so what are you here for?
Me: to get the visa
VO: pass me your documents
Me: looking into her eyes with a gentle smile pass the document to her
VO: so which School?
ME: Houston community college
VO: so why do you want to study in the U.S
ME: I want to study in the U.s because my education, skills and natural talent will be 100% guaranteed regarding to the fact that that the united states houses the best community college when it comes to health science and health care programme and state of art facilities and also the conducive learning environment and the wonderful relationship between the lecturers and students and the exposure of one’s skills and talent through a carefully guided scheme and proper counseling
VO: how many other schools did you apply to?
ME: 2 lone star community college and Howard community college
VO: how many where you accepted to?
ME: the both of them. Still beaming my smiles and have been looking into her eye all the way
VO: so why did you choose Houston community college above the others
ME: that is because Houston community college is exceptional in guiding students into achieving their set goals and it will also give me the type of exposure that I want to get on the course I want to study and regarding their affiliation as the only community college that is a member institution to one of the biggest medical centre in the US which is the Texas medical centre, it will also go a long way in educating me on the technicality and more practical aspect of my course
VO: so how did you know about this school?
ME: I came across an article while In my final year of high school during one of the red cross and first aid society meetings of which I am a member with the topic HCC AND MY NURSING DREAM by fresh student of Houston community college then by name adaeze Bianca nwokem after going through this article it caught my curiosity and went into an extensive research for this school through the internet where I applied some websites like the usnews.com collegeboard.com and even the applytexas.org
VO: so what course?
ME: associate of arts in nursing.
VO: why did you choose this course?
ME: as a child I have always loved taking care of people showing people love catering for people and lending help to the aged sick injured and helpless. I had always wanted to be all this and the only course that will guide me better with more professionalism, technicality and more exposure on this my childhood dreams and ambition will be nursing so now am grown up ready to choose a future it will be definitely a future in the nursing career
VO: what will this course do for you after your study?
ME: it will help me in rendering better and more superb humanitarian services in my country Nigeria and also set an example for the future generation and also inculcate the technicality of the course in my country Nigeria with better exposure to yield a tremendous outcome thereby bringing about a better change in the health care sector in general.
VO: so who is your sponsor?
ME: my Uncle Polycarp ogwuegbu.
VO: so what does he do for a living?
ME: he is currently a health care officer in the Medical centre of McKinney located at 130 s.central express way McKinney TX 75070
VO: can I have his bank statement
ME: still gazing her in the eye wearing a dazzling smile hands over the document

VO: what do you plan to do after your studies in the U.S?
ME: I will return to do my compulsory one year community service for my country which is known as the N.Y.S.C and after that I will use my certificate to get myself a good job where I can have job satisfaction and be able to use my knowledge, technicality and exposure that I acquired abroad to influence the people around me and the health sector I find myself and also render humanitarian service.
VO: how old are you?
ME: 19
VO: where will you be staying in the U.S?
ME: 8006 durhamrun lane Richmond TX 77046
VO: pick up your documents at the isolo-lagos DHL house. New airport road junction apapa oshodi express way isolo, Lagos welcome to the United States a land of opportunities
ME: thank you and gently walk away with soft smiles on my face

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2013
nomso27:

thanks bro.

lets thank God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=kizzykingz]please gurus in the house this is what i have been working on during my preparation period just want your review on them
my interview preparation

Nice write up and wonderful epistle but you made me speechless when you said your school is a community college.

Why dont u just apply to a university and after you get your visa and you get to obamaland you can then transfer to a community college?

I learnt that the chances of getting a visa with a community college I-20 is very very slim which is just less than 2% but anyway nothing wey God no fit do ooo

Lastly you need prayer and dry fasting if u are going to embassy with community college I-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:14am On Dec 18, 2013
kizzykingz: please gurus in the house this is what i have been working on during my preparation period just want your review on them
my interview preparation

Nice write up and wonderful epistle but you made me speechless when you said your school is a community college.

Why dont u just apply to a university and after you get your visa and you get to obamaland you can then transfer to a community college?

I learnt that the chances of getting a visa with a community college I-20 is very very slim which is just less than 2% but anyway nothing wey God no fit do ooo

Lastly you need prayer and dry fasting if u are going to embassy with community college I-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2013
kizzykingz: please gurus in the house this is what i have been working on during my preparation period just want your review on them
my interview preparation
ME: I want to study in the U.s because my education, skills and natural talent will be 100% guaranteed regarding to the fact that that the united states houses the best community college when it comes to health science and health care programme and state of art facilities and also the conducive learning environment and the wonderful relationship between the lecturers and students and the exposure of one’s skills and talent through a carefully guided scheme and proper counseling
ME: 2 lone star community college and Howard community college
ME: the both of them. Still beaming my smiles and have been looking into her eye all the way
ME: that is because Houston community college is exceptional in guiding students into achieving their set goals and it will also give me the type of exposure that I want to get on the course I want to study and regarding their affiliation as the only community college that is a member institution to one of the biggest medical centre in the US which is the Texas medical centre, it will also go a long way in educating me on the technicality and more practical aspect of my course
ME: I came across an article while In my final year of high school during one of the red cross and first aid society meetings of which I am a member with the topic HCC AND MY NURSING DREAM by fresh student of Houston community college then by name adaeze Bianca nwokem after going through this article it caught my curiosity and went into an extensive research for this school through the internet where I applied some websites like the usnews.com collegeboard.com and even the applytexas.org
ME: as a child I have always loved taking care of people showing people love catering for people and lending help to the aged sick injured and helpless. I had always wanted to be all this and the only course that will guide me better with more professionalism, technicality and more exposure on this my childhood dreams and ambition will be nursing so now am grown up ready to choose a future it will be definitely a future in the nursing career
ME: it will help me in rendering better and more superb humanitarian services in my country Nigeria and also set an example for the future generation and also inculcate the technicality of the course in my country Nigeria with better exposure to yield a tremendous outcome thereby bringing about a better change in the health care sector in general.
ME: he is currently a health care officer in the Medical centre of McKinney located at 130 s.central express way McKinney TX 75070
ME: still gazing her in the eye wearing a dazzling smile hands over the document

ME: I will return to do my compulsory one year community service for my country which is known as the N.Y.S.C and after that I will use my certificate to get myself a good job where I can have job satisfaction and be able to use my knowledge, technicality and exposure that I acquired abroad to influence the people around me and the health sector I find myself and also render humanitarian service.
ME: 8006 durhamrun lane Richmond TX 77046
VO: pick up your documents at the isolo-lagos DHL house. New airport road junction apapa oshodi express way isolo, Lagos welcome to the United States a land of opportunities

I quoted all these looooonggg thing to do this grin grin grin grin
Bros, I wish you all the best. But no VO is gonna give you time to be rapping all those long rhymes in front of them oo. Anyways sha, goodluck, you will need it grin grin

Wait sef, shey you wan go use TirÒ for VO ni? All this your I go smile into her eyes, smile into her mouth, smile into her blouse grin grin Jazz no dey catch Oyinbo oo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas:
Bros, I wish you all the best. But no VO is gonna give you time to be rapping all those long rhymes in front of them oo. Anyways sha, goodluck, you will need it grin grin

The bros no know say the interview no fit pass 3min or reach 5mins. Maybe thats why he wrote the long epistle to us here on this thread to read and review it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Forgive me for being mischievous (that poster that o quoted). I'm done with finals, hence I'm jobless.

But still grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas: Forgive me for being mischievous (that poster that o quoted). I'm done with finals, hence in jobless.

But still grin grin grin

Lol....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:30am On Dec 18, 2013
some part of this piece is hilarious cheesy however, I think you are an ambitious young lad that needs to be guided. Please pay attention to the bolds
my interview preparation
VO: so what are you here for? Not frequently asked. The VO already knows your mission undecided
Me: to get the visa shocked before nko... grin
Me: looking into her eyes with a gentle smile pass the document to her Please maintain it throughout the interview wink
ME: Houston community college RED FLAG It's quite unfortunate that from statistics, VO frowns at peeps with CC I-20. You might wanna apply to a university and transfer to the HCC when you arrive in Texas because apparently, it's cheaper in CC than in the University.
ME: 2 lone star community college and Howard community college RED FLAG You just didn't apply to 2 more community colleges but another community college - Lone star which is in Texas. Definitely, the VO will be suspicious and curious...
ME: the both of them. Still beaming my smiles and have been looking into her eye all the way cheesy cheesy cheesy keep it up
ME: he is currently a health care officer in the Medical centre of McKinney located at 130 s.central express way McKinney TX 75070 RED FLAG You don't need to give the address and taking about the address, it's obvious your Uncle resides in the States and perhaps would be giving you a Dollar account. Please you might wanna change your sponsor to someone that resides in Nigeria to prove strong home ties outside the USA my first F-1 denial was because of this... cry

ME: 8006 durhamrun lane Richmond TX 77046 You don't need to state the address except you are asked. Just say SCHOOL HOSTEL. You wont have the chance to be saying a lot during the interview and i bet you will have to cram this address of which you might not be able to correctly convey to the VO. so play safe.
VO: pick up your documents at the isolo-lagos DHL house. New airport road junction apapa oshodi express way isolo, Lagos welcome to the United States a land of opportunities Congratulations, that's the spirit grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas: Forgive me for being mischievous (that poster that o quoted). I'm done with finals, hence I'm jobless.

But still grin grin grin

Ms Jobless... tongue. Me sef will be done by tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas:

Wait sef, shey you wan go use TirÒ for VO ni? All this your I go smile into her eyes, smile into her mouth, smile into her blouse grin grin Jazz no dey catch Oyinbo oo. grin

Loool. What if the VO is male?

@applicant, I spotted some anomalies (let's not say flaws. Flaw is such a strong word) in your write-up.

First, why is your sponsor in the US? It doesn't show good home ties.

Second, well it is generally accepted here that a a community college admission does little for your chances of success at a visa interview. A university admission is more highly regarded and thus looked upon more favourably.

Third, I don't think it is wise to say you'll be coming to do your nysc after your community college degree. A community college degree does not qualify you for nysc as it is not equivalent to a bachelor's degree.

I opine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
lisadem:

Ms Jobless... tongue. Me sef will be done by tomorrow.
Lool. Look bush abeg lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
dolapobello1:

Loool. What if the VO is male?
Then, that would be the definition of Jonzing grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2013
@kizzykingz your transcript is lovely but but but why CC na, one thing you need to understand is this, VO's doesn't really have time for stories cos they got no time, your interview might not last 10min so u need to bring out good points at the right time, another flop is that you don't have home tie using your uncle living in TX n your school in TX will make VO to small a rat, that means you will be an immigrate. My advice: change your school to uni, change your sponsor to somebody that stays in naija as you home tie, don't look @ it that you have gone this far to start all over again, the Lord will be your strength.
@Walspring where r u @ I will be coming to command today Oº°˚˚°ºo kindly get back to me asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.