Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454528 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 6:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Ricky Rozay: Hello guyz

I Want to use this medium to wish my brother from anothr mother Bigfrancis, The Boss of NL, a safe and enjoyable journey to Obamaland today. He is already enroute to the states.

Can't wait to officially welcome my Boss into the United states when his flight touches down tomorrow!

Abeg, Oga Bigfrancis I wan do my own back. Lol. No go act osuofia in london part 3 for airport ooooo. because earlier today on bbm, you told me your luggage is above the baggage limit, 46kg. Chineke, Wetin u carry, You dey transport human head. Loool. When my luggage was even weighing 34kg before I had to split it into 4 places for it to reach the required baggage limit of 23kg.

E be like say Bigfrancis wan carry the whole market for 9ja go US ooooo. Lmaoooo. I knw say you be typical igbo man, No be spear part u wan go sell for yankee oooo. Na book u wan go read oooo. Lol. I sure say enough food stuffs and choppies go dey inside that bag!
Bigfrancis looking like a Bag of money. grin

Safe journey bro! Enjoy your flight with flyemirates. And make sure you eat anything eatable in that flight. Infact order the entire plane self. Lool. And also remember say na toilet u go dey deposit am dey go oooo!!! Looool. As u receive from flyemirate, So shall you deposit out and give back to the sea by feeding the shark and fishes. Lol

Hahaha! Funny man. Thanks man. I arrived safely.

I really enjoyed Emirates. I'll fly them again if I want to travel. They are the best. cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by xandy84: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2014
@ Amefrica! guy please reply my mail bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iamchux(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2014
bigfrancis21: Hello members,

I humbly wish to inform my able members here that I arrived safely in the United states. I'm currently in Maryland.

Thank God for the safe trip Biggy! Your present bbm dp has now given me that motivation (ginger), Lool. Thank God Ohio isn't too far from Maryland, Can't wait to come check on you at MD when I get in, I have a lot of secondary school mates there I will come and visit.

Happy New Year to everyone on here! More visas to come!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mckenziiii: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Happi New Year
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2014
bigfrancis21: Hello members,

US is really an advanced country. Nigeria still has a lot to catch up with. cool

I feel like going to America cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year fam kiss

Wishing u all a promising and fulfilling 2014.

Bigfrancis, congrats dear!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Thanks man. And welcome to America!
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
xandy84: @ Amefrica! guy please reply my mail bro...

I have replied you since I received your PM. Resend am shaa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all my family on this thread...!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY 2014 NL, more visas to come. Amen.. Starting with me, IJN, amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babalola1990: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
domex007: HAPPY 2014 NL, more visas to come. Amen.. Starting with me, IJN, amen
Amen! When is your interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2014
JFdENIGMA:

Pardon my bad behavior broda...next time I go make am small..hmn
No mind me! It was a great write-up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2014
It's a new year! Here's wishing y'all a happy and prosperous new year!!

I hope and pray this year will be the best yet for us all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
It's a new year! Here's wishing happy and prosperous new year to y'all!!

I hope and pray this year will be the best yet for us all.

A resounding and echoing AMEN!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2014
I swear, I haven't eaten anything since last year shaa.. cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
^^
Amefrica, how's the celebration in your neighbourhood because bangers dey fly anyhow for here o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
^^
Amefrica, how's the celebration in your neighbourhood because bangers dey fly anyhow for here o!

Mehhnn, it's been rocking since 12:00am oo.. I dey hungry die, I haven't eaten anything this year. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Amefrica:

Mehhnn, it's been rocking since 12:00am oo.. I dey hungry die, I haven't eaten anything this year. embarassed
Kai! Me too. I want murder one chicken shagrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
imperiouxx:

God is great. Lots of ground to break. Give me 4 more years here. You will see me side by side with the next president of the US smiling in pictures.

Mark my words!

Wow... Great dream of life! keep it up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Ricky Rozay:

Thanks bro. I have only spent just 20 days in the United States of America and I'm already seeing my name and pics in a newspaper here in Minnesota! The director of international admissions of my school showed me a newspaper today which had my name and pics taken with other staffs on it while I was working @ the campus kitchen, welcoming me as the first New student in their school on the newspaper. My head just dey swell. God is great! When even my shadow no even show on top any 9ja newspaper. Lol.

Congrat! more to come..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Kai! Me too. I want murder one chicken shagrin

Hehehehehehe grin

Na wetin sure pass be that. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
OjaP:

You are just too wicked.... grin grin grin. Person no fit leave him gf with you oo.

Seunolumonday right? I was thinking of her few days ago and wanted to know if she got her visa. I think Walspring and Amefrica will know better.

lol.... i dont know her whereabout.. maybe uncle Amefrica will know...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by constant57: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=bigfrancis21]Hello members,

I humbly wish to inform my able members here that I arrived safely in the United states. I'm currently in Maryland

Welcome to United States bro. Wish you success in all your endeavours..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Babalola1990: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guys having their interview next-tmrw shld "Please" let us know how it is. .. Need someone to drill me embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Walspring:

lol.... i dont know her whereabout.. maybe uncle Amefrica will know...

grin Why is it that, na only me una dey direct anything woman affairs to? grin

I be Minister for foreign affairs not Minister for women affairs.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
iamchux:

Thank God for the safe trip Biggy! Your present bbm dp has now given me that motivation (ginger), Lool. Thank God Ohio isn't too far from Maryland, Can't wait to come check on you at MD when I get in, I have a lot of secondary school mates there I will come and visit.

hey! Where do yu school in Ohio?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iamchux(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Idazbawz: hey! Where do yu school in Ohio?

Still an F1 applicant, getting my visa soon!

You plan schooling there too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
imperiouxx:

I feel like going to America cry cry

Hahaha. grin. I love the sense of humor. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
kofsy: Happy new year fam kiss

Wishing u all a promising and fulfilling 2014.

Bigfrancis, congrats dear!!!

Thanks!

What's up with your bbm?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
iamchux:

Motivation things#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
kunlebal:
Nice one bro

Thanks dear.

How's it been so far?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
iamchux:

Still an F1 applicant, getting my visa soon!

You plan schooling there too?
nah... Im planning to school in Michigan(close to ohio) dis summer.... Which semester are u going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.