Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455180 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
castrogee: Dear nairalanders,
I wish to print a copy of my DS-160 which I had already submitted but I can see the column where to print it. My question is thus; how do I print a copy of a submitted DS-160.
Best.

You cannot Print out a Copy of your DS 160 form once you have submitted the form. A copy of your Filled DS 160 form can only be printed out the very moment you submitted the form, You will see an icon which states " Print Application" and another. Icon which states "Print DS 160 confirmation page". So you need to print out the application right @ that point because if you close the browser page, you won't be able to retrieve the application again. The only page you will be only allowed to print out after submitting the form is your DS 160 confirmation page. So you need to have that mind. The only way you can retrieve your DS 160 form now, is to Fill another DS 160 form again by Filling a NEW FORM and you click " Retreive Application" By that way, you will be given a NEW DS 160 no which will be different from the previous one you had innitially, and you also get to see some of the details you entered innitially for the previous form. So after filling the NEW DS 160 form as appropriately as possible, Then you print out your DS 160 confirmation no as long as the Application. Print them out @ that same moment you submitted the form. because if you don't do so, you won't get the opportunity of printing the whole application again, unless u go thru wht I explained above again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ricky Rozay:

You cannot Print out a Copy of your DS 160 form once you have submitted the form. A copy of your Filled DS 160 form can only be printed out the very moment you submitted the form, You will see an icon which states " Print Application" and another. Icon which states "Print DS 160 confirmation page". So you need to print out the application right @ that point because if you close the browser page, you won't be able to retrieve the application again. The only page you will be only allowed to print out after submitting the form is your DS 160 confirmation page. So you need to have that mind. The only way you can retrieve your DS 160 form now, is to Fill another DS 160 form again by Filling a NEW FORM and you click " Retreive Application" By that way, you will be given a NEW DS 160 no which will be different from the previous one you had innitially, and you also get to see some of the details you entered innitially for the previous form. So after filling the NEW DS 160 form as appropriately as possible, Then you print out your DS 160 confirmation no as long as the Application. Print them out @ that same moment you submitted the form. because if you don't do so, you won't get the opportunity of printing the whole application again, unless u go thru wht I explained above again.
@Ricky Rozay reply my PMs please..Gr8ever asked me to talk to you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Amefrica,believe God,ur visa is on the way...is SAT still 14K and how do I register for it? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
castrogee: Dear nairalanders,
I wish to print a copy of my DS-160 which I had already submitted but I can see the column where to print it. My question is thus; how do I print a copy of a submitted DS-160.
Best.

lol.. You should connect it to printer and print it joor.

Anyway you can only print the confirmation page only since you have submitted it and close the page.

You can print both confirmation page and full details of the DS160 immediately you submitted the form.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Idazbawz: i would advice yu to contact lagosstudentvisa via email. bet me, you'll get response including response from the consulars office at the same time. try that bro!

It's just Friday, lemme wait.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
bodeplot: Amefrica,believe God,ur visa is on the way...is SAT still 14K and how do I register for it? Thanks

Amen! Thanks bro.

You can only register at a company in Lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Amefrica:

It's just Friday, lemme wait.

Yes, wait bro, while you wait, you pray..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
stevecrun: @Ricky Rozay reply my PMs please..Gr8ever asked me to talk to you..

I tried responding to your PM, but it was Unaccessable. The icon for " Send Email message to Stevecrun" is NOT appearing on your profile. Don't know why.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
stevecrun: @Ricky Rozay reply my PMs please..Gr8ever asked me to talk to you..

Just sent you a PM now. Go check it out!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ricky Rozay:

Just sent you a PM now. Go check it out!
i've seen the PM,bruh.I replied you now,go check it out and reply me ASAP..Thanks bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
domex007:

Yes, wait bro, while you wait, you pray..

Thanks man, I'm doing that already. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 5:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Please house, I have a little challenge when attempting to book my appointment @Ustravel website for my interview.

I earlier had the issue of duplicate account which their help desk service helped me to correct by sending them another of my working email id. But before then I had an appointment Scheduled with one of the previous accounts. When i tried booking another appointment with the new account they created for me, it couldn't accept my MRV transaction reference number.

How should I go about this? Should i cancel the previous appointment i booked with one of my old account because the help desk told me both of my old account has been deactivated but each time i log in into d old account my appointment date i earlier scheduled is always displayed. How can i book for an appointment date with my new account using the same MRV transaction ref number since the site is not accepting it ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2014
[/b]@Dot1

And to [b]bimbola85
, pls dnt fret. Delay is not a fetter & shud not get you consternated or chagrined. Just keep ur head up. U were neva beaten, just asked to retry. GOD bless u.[/quote]

Thanks so much nd God will make ur interview easy than U ever hoped for. Peace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bimbola85(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Deolu_1993: . aww sorry for the refusal..from yoir post I can see that you are not taking it to personally especially with your funny comments. I just want to encourage you to stay positive and definetely try again as soon as you can.I am sure you will do fine next time( no more kekere winch,lol).also try and smile next time, it helps to keep you calm and condident smiley
Thanks so much bro. I don't take anything in life personal more than 5mins. I'm a PHILOSOPHER nd there will always be a cause to an effect. When is d time to excretes d anus will surely open. I'm sure U undrstnd wot I jst said goin by d fact dat U're a Yoruba guy. Peace

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2014
BannyE: Please house, I have a little challenge when attempting to book my appointment @Ustravel website for my interview.

I earlier had the issue of duplicate account which their help desk service helped me to correct by sending them another of my working email id. But before then I had an appointment Scheduled with one of the previous accounts. When i tried booking another appointment with the new account they created for me, it couldn't accept my MRV transaction reference number.

How should I go about this? Should i cancel the previous appointment i booked with one of my old account because the help desk told me both of my old account has been deactivated but each time i log in into d old account my appointment date i earlier scheduled is always displayed. How can i book for an appointment date with my new account using the same MRV transaction ref number since the site is not accepting it ?
cancel yur old appointment and schedule another one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by BannyE: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Idazbawz: cancel yur old appointment and schedule another one

thanks @Idazbawz for ur response, let me try it as u suggested
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2014
adebonje: I don't have ielts materials, but I have Sat materials. I have kplan,official collegeboard guide. Pm me if u need it
Pls where did you get the official college board?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2014
BannyE:

thanks @Idazbawz for ur response, let me try it as u suggested
*fingers crossed*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Deolu1993: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2014
Pls guys can u recommend good sat schools in abuja..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by adebonje: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Deolu_1993:
Pls where did you get the official college board?

I bouth it from someone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
bin checkin bck n forth for Amefrica good news..he go happen IJN...believe bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Deolu_1993: Pls guys can u recommend good sat schools in abuja..thanks

You can get the Official CollegeBoard Text book at any Bookstore near you OR you can buy it online @ www.amazon.com.

I bought both kaplan and collegeboard SAT textbook on amazon and the textbook got to me in 2 weeks.

There is No need wasting money going to SAT prep schools, SAT prep schools are very expensive. And Morever, you can prepare on your own with those materials and score very high! Just like the way other SAT test takers did.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chars1289: bin checkin bck n forth for Amefrica good news..he go happen IJN...believe bro

Awww! Thanks brotherly.. smiley

God bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chars1289: bin checkin bck n forth for Amefrica good news..he go happen IJN...believe bro

Yes he will...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
So, I got my visa approved at the Lagos embassy today. Details coming soon smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Yes he will...

Thanks blood!

My blood just dey hot anyhow, e fit make eba now. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
OjaP: So, I got my visa approved at the Lagos embassy today. Details coming soon smiley

Are you whining my mummy? grin

Abeg, park joor. You wey don gather all $$$$ finish.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
God is good...I'm a silent follower of this thread....to GOD be the glory I was issued my visa today....big thanx to walspring for his ardent advice....will post d interview later.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
VO-gud a:m. Me-a:m sir. VO-SMSU. Me- Yea. VO-what benefit will it give u after ur degree? Me- since the course is a bit scarce in most universities,I waant to be d first person to hav a culinary schl in naija,and getting d degree will make me realise d dream. VO-can I hav ur statement of a/c? Me-that was when I started looking for my statement o....but to God be the glory,I saw with one of the guard..(I'd already left d consular,but had to rush back again. When I gave him,he just checked it and gave me a white paper to come for my visa on thursdat.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: God is good...I'm a silent follower of this thread....to GOD be the glory I was issued my visa today....big thanx to walspring for his ardent advice....will post d interview later.....

You no be silent follower, no be you dey go my school? SMSU and aint it culinology you wanna study?

Congrats fellow mustang! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:

You no be silent follower, no be you dey go my school? SMSU and aint it culinology you wanna study?

Congrats fellow mustang! grin
. @amefrica,thanx o!upon all d stress I went thru and I didn't do toefl or any test...GOD is good!..expecting ur good news,which is certain,soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.